PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PC)

Recently got the game and added all the mods I needed and the games was working fine, but now all of a sudden I can't play a match. The game crashes as it shows the first cutscene of the stadium before the match begins. The menus and edit mode are working fine but I cannot play an actual match.

Recently got the game and added all the mods I needed and the games was working fine, but now all of a sudden I can't play a match. The game crashes as it shows the first cutscene of the stadium before the match begins. The menus and edit mode are working fine but I cannot play an actual match.

Which patch are you using ? (just so i know what to avoid)

Is there a way to find which player has a certain player ID
Like for example if I have a player ID of 5558, how can I find which player in my database has that player ID

I'm very tempted to pick this up for cheap on the PC but i'm so out of touch with the modding scene on PC PES nowadays. Is the gameplay mods satisfying enough for you guys to comfortably say it's the best way to experience 2019, is on the PC?

I'm thinking about downloading the PTE Patch, found a decent guide that breaks down how to install etc. But what's the rough total installation size including game, patch and stadiums? I've never had a game is bloody heavy on my PC and it's not like those PES 6 or even PES 2015 patches that's for sure.

Finally does the Stadium server work the same way it does on PES 6, picking any stadium you want with weather and season settings, particularly in tournament modes?

I'm very tempted to pick this up for cheap on the PC but i'm so out of touch with the modding scene on PC PES nowadays. Is the gameplay mods satisfying enough for you guys to comfortably say it's the best way to experience 2019, is on the PC?

I'm thinking about downloading the PTE Patch, found a decent guide that breaks down how to install etc. But what's the rough total installation size including game, patch and stadiums? I've never had a game is bloody heavy on my PC and it's not like those PES 6 or even PES 2015 patches that's for sure.

Finally does the Stadium server work the same way it does on PES 6, picking any stadium you want with weather and season settings, particularly in tournament modes?

It's a bit of work but it's absolutely worth it. Vanilla version is intolerable imo.

Total size of downloads depends on your desired level of immersion. I recently downloaded a face pack which is 11 GB on its own!

What I consider essential: Option File Patch (I did use PTE but then they canceled updates so I switched to PESUniverse, which I know some here have a problem with because it's subscription based), pitch textures, ad-boards and score boards.

Then of course Sider and Evoswitcher. Being able to customize the broadcast camera alone (via Sider) is a reason to get the PC version.

I also have stadium server installed, it's a bit fiddly with installation of new stadia but once you can play at the original stadiums rather than Neue Sonne all over again, you keep forgetting this.

I guess altogether with all patches and add-ons I am hitting the 100 GB mark.

It's a bit of work but it's absolutely worth it. Vanilla version is intolerable imo.

Total size of downloads depends on your desired level of immersion. I recently downloaded a face pack which is 11 GB on its own!

What I consider essential: Option File Patch (I did use PTE but then they canceled updates so I switched to PESUniverse, which I know some here have a problem with because it's subscription based), pitch textures, ad-boards and score boards.

Then of course Sider and Evoswitcher. Being able to customize the broadcast camera alone (via Sider) is a reason to get the PC version.

I also have stadium server installed, it's a bit fiddly with installation of new stadia but once you can play at the original stadiums rather than Neue Sonne all over again, you keep forgetting this.

I guess altogether with all patches and add-ons I am hitting the 100 GB mark.
Thanks, Yeah i was expecting things like the higher quality stadiums alone would be hefty in size and i know the game is around 40gb but wow, 100gb is mental haha, that's quite the commitment to a PES game.

I'm debating back and fourth on whether to go for PES 2017 which some say has superior gameplay, though inferior graphics and still seems popular and is supported by the modding community albeit not as heavily as PES 2019 is or to go with the newer version. I assume the stadiums made for 2019 aren't compatible with 2017?

I'm debating back and fourth on whether to go for PES 2017 which some say has superior gameplay, though inferior graphics and still seems popular and is supported by the modding community albeit not as heavily as PES 2019 is or to go with the newer version. I assume the stadiums made for 2019 aren't compatible with 2017?

I got a Steam code for 17 which was twice as expensive as the one for 19. LOL. Downloaded and installed the Next Season Patch which is great – even has a few faces you do not find in 19. Overall, however, I much prefer 2019. 2017 looks ugly (even with mods) and gameplay doesn't suit me. Of all the PES games I played (going back to ISSPE1 on the PS1) 2017 has the most pronounced catch-up AI, you are constantly outrun, out-dribbled and outsmarted by the AI. It's quite annoying. In my opinion, get 2019. It has some flaws but overall it's the better package. But you should get another opinion, of course.

Is there a way to play with two databases, like one where I play normal PES 2019 and another where I use a classic teams patch (similar to what you can do on consoles with two different users).

You can just copy - paste different "Konami" folders where WEPES, Save and settings are.

It is not such an elegant solution, but I think there is no patch with its own exe file, like last year.

You can just copy - paste different "Konami" folders where WEPES, Save and settings are.

It is not such an elegant solution, but I think there is no patch with its own exe file, like last year.
How would I choose which database to play with?
In other words, how would I switch between them?

First data base is normal Pes. That is all set in folder "Konami" in my documents.
Backup that folder.
Then you add different "database", option file - classics for example. Now when you want to play normal pes, just delete "Konami" folder, and replace with another. You can have as many "databases" as you wish. Just back them up, and paste it when you want to change. (but not overwrite, first delete the old one).

First data base is normal Pes. That is all set in folder "Konami" in my documents.
Backup that folder.
Then you add different "database", option file - classics for example. Now when you want to play normal pes, just delete "Konami" folder, and replace with another. You can have as many "databases" as you wish. Just back them up, and paste it when you want to change. (but not overwrite, first delete the old one).

hello i dunno where to post for help, plz help !

i reinstalled my system i'm streaming pes 2019...

got sider + stadium-server... what is the key combo to enable'em in game please ?

thx 1000 times ! just waiting to play...........

Hey.
Was there an update from Konami? Because nothing happens on Steam, and my friend sent me link form that a..hole Ketuban with 1.05.02 exe.

I know that, but you didn't understand.
I was asking: Is there an official update from Konami, becaise i didn't get it yet.

I was asking: Is there an official update from Konami, becaise i didn't get it yet.
I just now run my steam also and there is nothing new updating or downloading.
What you saw was probably a bullshit fake file from a crack site.

No, 1.5.1.0 is Konami official latest. :)

You could have asked what is the latest .exe without raising warez and people who deal in them though.

Are there any mods to remove replays? Sick of having to press start all the time

Are there any mods to remove replays? Sick of having to press start all the time

This. It would improve the game by heaps of % if we were able to disable the silly and totally useless replays after every tackle or offside. Since both decisions are always correct, why does Konami force a replay down our throat? And why did they ever have to move the cancel action to 'Start'. It used to be on the X/A button which was ergonomically much more pleasing? They simply don't understand the concept of human-centered design.

This. It would improve the game by heaps of % if we were able to disable the silly and totally useless replays after every tackle or offside. Since both decisions are always correct, why does Konami force a replay down our throat? And why did they ever have to move the cancel action to 'Start'. It used to be on the X/A button which was ergonomically much more pleasing? They simply don't understand the concept of human-centered design.
Well i understand the intention is to replicate a broadcast, during which the purpose of replays are sometimes just to give the viewer something to look at while you wait for the play to restart... however on a Football game of course we don't have to wait for players to regroup, finish arguing and gather the ball to restart play.

Some like it some don't. At least with the physics engine i quite enjoy seeing the collisions and i find the replays & cut-scenes quite immersive offline, however online, yes you just want to get on with it. Cut scenes should be bloody defaulted to off apart from goal celebrations and goal replays i guess online.

However most importantly, why can't this just be an option for the player, an extra setting in the pre match menu?

It can be done as usually modders release a tool that simply let you toggle this on and off. Why can't Konami give us a choice in the game?

Back
Top Bottom