PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PC)

Any mods that help unlock the game further? Not too much that will kill future demos #2013 but will help us judge this game better than 5 minutes games?

How to get rid of shadow bugs? Any way to unlock time?
Well, I gave up on the Shadow Bug. Apparently for some it's fixable by setting "Dynamic Resolution" ingame to "on". For me it doesn't change anything. Can only hope for the Full version.

I ran it for the first time on PC - works smoothly and really great, but yeah.. What the f.ck is that problem with the bug shadow at Veltins Arena (night/fine)? :o

I didn't try Camp Nou yet, but..Not good.

Turning ON "Dynamic Resolution" in AMD Radeon here = Ugly AF :PP

Turning off = game is beautiful in ultrawide here

But I gonna wait reports of Master League players after release before jumping aboard. PES2018 is full of mods now

EDIT: Radeon RX users must use Relive 17.7.x or older to play without stutter... same issue as PES2018 btw

Guys I think I fixed the problems with Veltins on my PC. For those of us with NVidia at least.
1-Replicate these Settings on your Nvidia Control Panel.
2-Ingame go to Settings>Render Settings and turn off Dynamic Resolution and set Lens Effect to Low.
3-Try it ingame and let me know.

upload_2018-8-8_19-38-43.png

Guys I think I fixed the problems with Veltins on my PC. For those of us with NVidia at least.
2-Ingame go to Settings>Render Settings and turn off Dynamic Resolution and set Lens Effect to Low.

View attachment 5436

Does it affect graphic quality somehow?

View attachment 5436

im pretty sure that nvidia panel has nothing to do with that bug. Got issues on both 4K and HD, switched to 4K@low (ingame) and its gone.

ps. Thought that was my GPU artifacts (it had 92*C during gameplay lol)

I honestly don't notice that much of a difference with PES 2018. It feels smoother overall.
But for the first time in my life I'm going to say this about either football game: It really feels like PES 2018 2.0.

Think I'm going have to pass on buying this one. First time ever.

im pretty sure that nvidia panel has nothing to do with that bug. Got issues on both 4K and HD, switched to 4K@low (ingame) and its gone.

ps. Thought that was my GPU artifacts (it had 92*C during gameplay lol)

I stopped having the glitch after setting it like I showed there.

For those experiencing micro stuttering with Nvidia based cards, try setting the power management option in the Nvidia control panel to "prefer Maximum performance" this issue has plagued PES games over the last few years. Hopefully it will fix any stuttering/hitching you're experiencing.

Yeah, I'm getting the weird shadow bug. Annoying. Plus the game is trying to reduce my GPU to a piece of molten plastic. I play at 4k and the stress this game is putting on the system is ridiculous, even with settings on low.

Yeah, I'm getting the weird shadow bug. Annoying. Plus the game is trying to reduce my GPU to a piece of molten plastic. I play at 4k and the stress this game is putting on the system is ridiculous, even with settings on low.

What are your system specs, man?

Back
Top Bottom