PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PC)

Hi everybody, i have (i think) a very unusual problem. I can't use any mod patch or option file, when i put some of those things in the game and start playing master league, i start the match (starts loading) and the game crashes, this happens me only when i put a of patch etc... idk what to do, i have to change names faces and all by myself, and konami of course they never answered my mails. My computer can run a lot of things without problem, even pes 18 never gave me any problem. Idk what else can do, i need help and no one knows how to help me :/

Hi everybody, i have (i think) a very unusual problem. I can't use any mod patch or option file, when i put some of those things in the game and start playing master league, i start the match (starts loading) and the game crashes, this happens me only when i put a of patch etc... idk what to do, i have to change names faces and all by myself, and konami of course they never answered my mails. My computer can run a lot of things without problem, even pes 18 never gave me any problem. Idk what else can do, i need help and no one knows how to help me :/

What mods / patches are you trying? Without this information no-one can really help you

Can someone help me. How can i get a champions league intro, adborards and other. I can download it only separately from the patch. Because i can not find good patch with bundesliga and UCL for example.
And also is there a gamepatch changing gameplay? I mean at least more fouls.

Can someone help me. How can i get a champions league intro, adborards and other. I can download it only separately from the patch. Because i can not find good patch with bundesliga and UCL for example.
And also is there a gamepatch changing gameplay? I mean at least more fouls.
Research the EvoSwitcher here.

Can anybody help me?
I can't launch pes 2019. All I get is pes.exe has stopped working.... I have tried in window mode, window 7 compatibility, installed .net framework, vcrest, direct etc. Nothing seems to work.
I have a HP omen with Nvidia 1050i, corei7, 16gb ram, and windows 10 home( not the N or KN version, so I can't even install the media pack feature)

Can anybody help me?
I can't launch pes 2019. All I get is pes.exe has stopped working.... I have tried in window mode, window 7 compatibility, installed .net framework, vcrest, direct etc. Nothing seems to work.
I have a HP omen with Nvidia 1050i, corei7, 16gb ram, and windows 10 home( not the N or KN version, so I can't even install the media pack feature)
Post your full system specs. Obviously there's something wrong or there was an error during installation.

Can anybody help me?

Your specs are more than enough.
Did you install any mods or patches?

Try to repair the game via steam. Maybe that helps.

Hello guys!
Im looking for a gameplay mod pes 19 pc based on;
all passes,a few counterattacks
more longshots and crosses,long crosses
less shoots from the small area which are provided from a pass on the wings
which do you recommend me?
thanks in advance,happy new year

Hello guys!
Im looking for a gameplay mod pes 19 pc based on;
all passes,a few counterattacks
more longshots and crosses,long crosses
less shoots from the small area which are provided from a pass on the wings
which do you recommend me?
thanks in advance,happy new year
Look through this thread & try each one until you find one you like.

Ok...you are very kind.....but I love that dt18...

Can you please tell which one is the best one for an realistic gameplay???

There is any solution...I don't want delete it ...

Does kitserver or anything like that exist for Pes 19? Looks like the game doesn't support Ultrawide and multi monitor resolutions. It has black bars during replays and cutscenes even though they are rendered realtime.

Replacing the hex value of 16:9 FOV in the exe with ultrawide FOV didn't remove the black bars either.

Older PES games were fixable and fifa supports ultrawide now too. We need to find a way to remove those black bars.

Does kitserver or anything like that exist for Pes 19? Looks like the game doesn't support Ultrawide and multi monitor resolutions. It has black bars during replays and cutscenes even though they are rendered realtime.

Replacing the hex value of 16:9 FOV in the exe with ultrawide FOV didn't remove the black bars either.

Older PES games were fixable and fifa supports ultrawide now too. We need to find a way to remove those black bars.

This any use? Oct 9, 2018#8

Didn't work. But it's interesting. I'll fiddle with it to see if I can achieve anything.

Looks like the black bars aren't fixable by changing fov hex values because the fov is working as it should with any resolution. The game just overlays black bars on the screen during replays and cutscenes. I figured this out when I paused the game. For some reason the black bars on the pause menu during gameplay were flickering and vanishing which would reveal the rest of the screen lol.

Looks like they removed 4:3 support too. So the game now adds black bars on both vertically and horizontally, depending on the resolution you choose.

Also, anyone else had trouble with resolutions that can't have simplified aspect ratio? The game goes nuts and starts flickering with black screen if you select a resolution like 2494x1559 [which is almost 16:10 but it's aspect ratio is 2494x1559, it can't be simplified any further]. I had this issue with only Pes 18 and 19 so far. It's not an engine issue cause MGS V worked just fine.

Edit: Looks like the black bar fix didn't work because the new updates changed something in the exe.

Also, looks like I can't use hex edititor to find the values. Have to use cheat engine instead.

Last edited:
Hi guys,

I've been playing online since LITE launched and lately I've been getting plenty of disconnects in matches at half time or even before the game starts due to low fps when playing on big stadiums (the ones with pretty intros and all that). When the camera is on the on the field (as the game is being played) it doesn't really lag me and on tiny stadiums it's alright as well. I've been reading about editing and got so far in to extracting de .cpk files and started to mess around trying to find a solution but to no success yet. I tried with dt30_g4 which apperently is the one that has the models for the stadiums and tried to replace all of them with the st045.cpk (sports park). Apperently it "worked" but everything but the field ads were all black.

So, basically what I want is a way to always play on a specific stadium (say I'm playing against a guy that is playing as Liverpool at his homeground, but once the match loads it will be on my stadium of choice), or maybe if that is not possible or is too complicated a way to "remove" the cutscenes/camera panning of the pre-game/halftime, since that is what is causing me problems.

Of course the easiest way would be to improve my rig, but since that will take some time still I'd like to know if I can solve my problem with some editing.

Hi guys,

I've been playing online since LITE launched and lately I've been getting plenty of disconnects in matches at half time or even before the game starts due to low fps when playing on big stadiums (the ones with pretty intros and all that). When the camera is on the on the field (as the game is being played) it doesn't really lag me and on tiny stadiums it's alright as well. I've been reading about editing and got so far in to extracting de .cpk files and started to mess around trying to find a solution but to no success yet. I tried with dt30_g4 which apperently is the one that has the models for the stadiums and tried to replace all of them with the st045.cpk (sports park). Apperently it "worked" but everything but the field ads were all black.

So, basically what I want is a way to always play on a specific stadium (say I'm playing against a guy that is playing as Liverpool at his homeground, but once the match loads it will be on my stadium of choice), or maybe if that is not possible or is too complicated a way to "remove" the cutscenes/camera panning of the pre-game/halftime, since that is what is causing me problems.

Of course the easiest way would be to improve my rig, but since that will take some time still I'd like to know if I can solve my problem with some editing.
That won't work, you will get mismatches when you change the stadiums in your game. Did you already put all graphics settings to minimum in the options?

Have you the original file ... I lost it
You can verify your game files in Steam, it will download the original file then, but before doing that, don't forget to make a backup of your DpFileList.bin and insert it again afterwards.

That won't work, you will get mismatches when you change the stadiums in your game. Did you already put all graphics settings to minimum in the options?

Yes I did put all on minium, even using a modified d19.cpk to remove the crowd. So if you say that replacing the stadiums won't work, would there be a way to edit the cutscenes (removing/skipping them if posible) on the pregame/halftime?

Yes I did put all on minium, even using a modified d19.cpk to remove the crowd. So if you say that replacing the stadiums won't work, would there be a way to edit the cutscenes (removing/skipping them if posible) on the pregame/halftime?
No, but I generally think it's unlikely that you're losing the connection due to low FPS during the cinematics.

Back
Top Bottom