PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PC)

Has anyone found a definitive and permanent solution to gameplay micro-stutter? Altering the cpu affinity definitely results in smooth gameplay but although using programs like Prio or Process Lasso can automatically select certain cores, the stutter returns. I have noticed in my testing that disabling and re enabling the same core results in stutter free gameplay.

Try Scanline Sync.

Force Vsync off in PES 19 via GPU driver and then use RTSS and enable Scanline Sync. Set the value of Scanline Sync to "-30" [yeah negative value]. If you get a tear in the middle then go to profiles folder in RTSS installation dir and open the Pes19.ini and add "SyncHotkeys=1" under [Framerate].

After adding that you can manually move the tear line up and down while in game using "Ctrl+shift+ arrow up/arrow down"

Not sure if it will work but it's worth trying. For this to work, you must play on fullscreen.

hi, what's the best way to beat legend.
i've got klopp 4231 at the moment and just got hammered 3-0 Barca :(
every time i get promoted to legend i get relegated and now they have an offline tournament set to legend.
i'm good at the game but i never really bother with tactics, are there any tips you guys could give.
i've got a decent team but the only time i beat legend is when i score from the kickoff and then hold out for 90 mins. :(
cheers
2nd game 1-3 Liverpool (8 orange arrows, was never going to win that one)
3-0
3-0
2-1 aet (i was robbed of a penalty shootout)

Last edited:
Hi. Maybe someone can help me.
In settings.exe you can choose whether the replay/demo will play at 30fps.
With me, it only works in Window-Mode.
In Fullscreen the 30fps lock for replays doesnt work.

I'd like to have 30fps in replays, because my system cannot maintain 60fps in those moments.
Meaning that it will stutter with an fps count between 40-60.
In gameplay, I have no problem reaching a constant 60fps.

any ideas?

what gfx card? if nvidia play with vsync settings (on and use 3d app setting). 1 rendered frame, maximum performance, lower texture filtering. might help
keep 60 for replays if you can

what gfx card? if nvidia play with vsync settings (on and use 3d app setting). 1 rendered frame, maximum performance, lower texture filtering. might help
keep 60 for replays if you can
GTX1080, I tried all the VSYNC options but I was not successful.
I'd really like the entrance sequence and replays to be capped at 30fps. Currently it sits around 40-50ish fps. I am looking for stable fps. Gameplay is fine. Steady 60fps@4k. If the option to lock replays/entrance to 30fps would work, I would be very happy. Stable 30fps are better variable 40-60fps.

fair enough, i'm on 1080p. i'm surprised a 1080gtx can't hit either a steady 30/60 fps in 4k for replays/cut scenes.
hope you find a solution. have you tried overclocking it?
or turning down the in game render settings, i've no idea if they affect replays though

Last edited:
hi, what's the best way to beat legend.
i've got klopp 4231 at the moment and just got hammered 3-0 Barca :(
every time i get promoted to legend i get relegated and now they have an offline tournament set to legend.
i'm good at the game but i never really bother with tactics, are there any tips you guys could give.
i've got a decent team but the only time i beat legend is when i score from the kickoff and then hold out for 90 mins. :(
cheers
2nd game 1-3 Liverpool (8 orange arrows, was never going to win that one)
3-0
3-0
2-1 aet (i was robbed of a penalty shootout)
I also wish to know how to beat COM on Legend difficulty, it's just too scripted.

I also wish to know how to beat COM on Legend difficulty, it's just too scripted.
For me the win came the 5th attempt.It was against Liverpool in Their home Anfield.I won 2-1, my set up was 4-2-1-3 Makelele.Liverpool is the easier one due to idiotic gameplan,it does not have to do with individualality it could be Liverpool ,Barcelona or OB.The result is the same.
So against Liverpool I applied right marking on the only one FW Sarah and set up manmarking from my SB to their SMFs ,the one DMF to Firminio and my CF to Lovren.I also had one WF as country target.
Form gameplay perspective now, play focused super cancel defense,lminimum [] pressure and DO NOT ever think to play anything close to real football.No football.Keep the ball between your keeper and defense don’t rush forward stay back and try to avoid Sarah.Do only safe passing in triangles and square and be careful cause they attract magnetically they ball some times,keep a clear distance.Also do not rely in physical contact the challenges are 9/10 for cpu.
Some time in the mid half they will go crazy and start pushing with their 4 MFs.You must keep calm and move a little bit higher your passing game cause they attacking like mosquitoes.In this moment you will find some space in their defense,this is your opportunity to hit in counter attack.Just try to one-two until their GK and achieve a goal with cutback pass in empty goalpost.Only one-two passing cause in any other case you will be caught from catch up even with tyour fastest player against the slowest COM defender,9/10 times you cannot outrun cpu.After this stay calm and keep passing to waste time and exploit.
IN any moment DO NOT try to play any football just keep focused and exploiting all time.

fair enough, i'm on 1080p. i'm surprised a 1080gtx can't hit either a steady 30/60 fps in 4k for replays/cut scenes.
hope you find a solution. have you tried overclocking it?
or turning down the in game render settings, i've no idea if they affect replays though

I found a solution that I can live with. I couldnt find out why the game wouldnt lock to 30fps in replays. So i took your advice and increased fps in replays/entrance by simply turning on adaptive resolution. I lose a bit of sharpness during replays/entrance.. but it is now more or less stable at 60fps. works for me. thx.

Anyone got a good MLS option file?
Also, does anyone know of any VPNs that are not bad for gaming? I really wanna play online but the ports are blocked here.

I would like to convert stadiums from stadium-server PES 2017 to stadium-server PES 2019..i'll take upon myself to do them all if someone can point me in the right direction, I'm searching everywhere for tools and/or tutorials and cannot find anything...anyone able to help?

For me the win came the 5th attempt.It was against Liverpool in Their home Anfield.I won 2-1, my set up was 4-2-1-3 Makelele.Liverpool is the easier one due to idiotic gameplan,it does not have to do with individualality it could be Liverpool ,Barcelona or OB.The result is the same.
So against Liverpool I applied right marking on the only one FW Sarah and set up manmarking from my SB to their SMFs ,the one DMF to Firminio and my CF to Lovren.I also had one WF as country target.
Form gameplay perspective now, play focused super cancel defense,lminimum [] pressure and DO NOT ever think to play anything close to real football.No football.Keep the ball between your keeper and defense don’t rush forward stay back and try to avoid Sarah.Do only safe passing in triangles and square and be careful cause they attract magnetically they ball some times,keep a clear distance.Also do not rely in physical contact the challenges are 9/10 for cpu.
Some time in the mid half they will go crazy and start pushing with their 4 MFs.You must keep calm and move a little bit higher your passing game cause they attacking like mosquitoes.In this moment you will find some space in their defense,this is your opportunity to hit in counter attack.Just try to one-two until their GK and achieve a goal with cutback pass in empty goalpost.Only one-two passing cause in any other case you will be caught from catch up even with tyour fastest player against the slowest COM defender,9/10 times you cannot outrun cpu.After this stay calm and keep passing to waste time and exploit.
IN any moment DO NOT try to play any football just keep focused and exploiting all time.
Wow! That's a good one, maybe I'll apply it next time I face such a tough COM opponent. The legend challenge is already finished now and unfortunately I didn't win. I also think my low team strength had something to do with it.

Thanks again for the tips, bro.

I'd previously stuck with 2017 as I didn't like 2018 but I've downloaded Lite and have given it a go. Can anyone tell me, is this as good as it gets? Does it get any better with the updates? Because if it doesn't, I'm not going to bother buying the full version. This is version 1.03 with Data pack 3
Gameplay is identical between the full version and LITE.

I'd previously stuck with 2017 as I didn't like 2018 but I've downloaded Lite and have given it a go. Can anyone tell me, is this as good as it gets? Does it get any better with the updates? Because if it doesn't, I'm not going to bother buying the full version. This is version 1.03 with Data pack 3
The good thing is that you play on pc. The game is good with some gameplay, graphical, stadium mods.. if you find it cheap, go for it..

Hi guys! Is possible add miniface to this players? For example in this photo Schmid! If i add miniface and the correct ID in gamne appear this default miniface...

Attachments

• Immagine.png
    Immagine.png
    189.9 KB · Views: 13
MY game was working fine three days back. Suddenly the next day it went like this. I uninstalled the game and installed it again. I formatted my PC and did all I could. I couldnt solve the problem. Please HelpScreenshot (3).png

Back
Top Bottom