PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PC)

I think I have finally had enough.

No patches can change what an unfair piece of trash AI this game has. It is absolute bullshit in every single way.

Konami sucks, no wonder they will always be in EA's shadow.

Hey guys!
I asked this in the Random Questions Thread but I thought I might get lucky here:
Anybody knows why some players have ankle tape while for most it's not even selectable in Edit Mode?.

For example: Mo Salah has ankle tape by default. But if I'd want to add them to Bernardo Silva, it's not possible.
Anyway to unlock this?

Hey guys!
I asked this in the Random Questions Thread but I thought I might get lucky here:
Anybody knows why some players have ankle tape while for most it's not even selectable in Edit Mode?.

For example: Mo Salah has ankle tape by default. But if I'd want to add them to Bernardo Silva, it's not possible.
Anyway to unlock this?
If a player wears high-top shoes,i do not know the english word,those that have a "collar" over the ankle,you cannot add them ankle tape.You must make them wear a lower shoe-boots first

That makes sense! Thanks for the reply.
I will try that tonight.
I have spent many hours this year,especially in edit/accessories cause I’m using the “base copy+default everything except face” method to create look-alike players in the Brazilian league.
Except for the ankle tapping I found a bug when you revert to default the accessories where the default boots of a player are not displayed being attached although they are selected to be .So be careful everyone if you revert to default accessory when you edit players.
I would report it to KONAMi cause it is present since pes2018 ,but after the effort I made to report the stamina bug in the dynamic one-two and the current state of the game where other priorities need a fix, I am lazy enough and bored to death to make videos for such an insignificant bug.

Last edited:
Hey guys!

Anyway to unlock this?
Doesn't seem to matter what boots a player wears..I can add ankle tape...Player Appearance/Strip Style/Tape/Ankle Tape

Ronaldo
9ZKQ8yQ.png

Bernardo Silva
lTaY6qQ.png

Doesn't seem to matter what boots a player wears..I can add ankle tape...Player Appearance/Strip Style/Tape/Ankle Tape

Ronaldo
9ZKQ8yQ.png

Bernardo Silva
lTaY6qQ.png
Can you ankle tap players with the blue boots on the middle below i.e.?In ps4 it is impossible.
peswe2019_nikespike.jpg

I have spent many hours this year,especially in edit/accessories cause I’m using the “base copy+default everything except face” method to create look-alike players in the Brazilian league.
Except for the ankle tapping I found a bug when you revert to default the accessories where the default boots of a player are not displayed being attached although they are selected to be .So be careful everyone if you revert to default accessory when you edit players.
I would report it to KONAMi cause it is present since pes2018 ,but after the effort I made to report the stamina bug in the dynamic one-two and the current state of the game where other priorities need a fix, I am lazy enough and bored to death to make videos for such an insignificant bug.

I noticed a bug with accessories too.
Pogba's sweatband for example. I was able to have two of them with different colors, while the game only allows one color. Weird.

I noticed a bug with accessories too.
Pogba's sweatband for example. I was able to have two of them with different colors, while the game only allows one color. Weird.
Yeah this too.I dont know the formula to recreate it exactly,bit iirc some official players may have accessories like bands and gloves while their option is set to default.If you scroll very fast while editing and assign "both hands" without messing with the colours, the old one stays as it was and the new takes the new default, usually white or kits colour.
As i said before the report process to KONAMI is a p@in in the @$$,i am not brave enough to waste so much time making videos,uploading and begging a reply-bot for such details.But i must accept that the in-game editing menu regresses and becones buggier over time.

Yeah this too.I dont know the formula to recreate it exactly,bit iirc some official players may have accessories like bands and gloves while their option is set to default.If you scroll very fast while editing and assign "both hands" without messing with the colours, the old one stays as it was and the new takes the new default, usually white or kits colour.
As i said before the report process to KONAMI is a p@in in the @$$,i am not brave enough to waste so much time making videos,uploading and begging a reply-bot for such details.But i must accept that the in-game editing menu regresses and becones buggier over time.

The weird thing here is why the hell does Konami not allow this kind of things by design?.
Allowing any player to have ankle tapes of any color you want, with any type of boot. 2 sweatbands with any colors you want. Etc. Why do they limit everything so much like the game would implode if they didn't?

The weird thing here is why the hell does Konami not allow this kind of things by design?.
Allowing any player to have ankle tapes of any color you want, with any type of boot. 2 sweatbands with any colors you want. Etc. Why do they limit everything so much like the game would implode if they didn't?
Thats simple questions we all in the community ask every year . Different colour bands was a thing before pes2014,more colours than white/black/beige!/strip were also available back in the days
All these stuff are mentioned from regular editors like me or from guys like you and others here who have a "Legendary" status in pes editing/tools creation among the community ;and KONAMi keeps ignoring all of us together, being lost in 3-years circles and horse-staff.Basically i believe they dont even bother to ignore, their arrogance and ignorance drives them to extreme levels of skywalking.
Basically they try to sail simultaneously in two separate boats the full licensed/locked content one and the build-it-youself-editing limiting our creation options.Every time i end up in funeral/memorial speeches like "Who remembers the editing fake boots possibility " or "editing official scanned face player's haircut separately " etc,etc.

Would it be possible to create a camera mod for more cameras than the Evo Switcher 3.0? The mod is great but it would be great to be able to personalize any camera.

Or could someone recommend me a mod in which I can freely adjust the long camera?

Sorry my bad english.

Would it be possible to create a camera mod for more cameras than the Evo Switcher 3.0? The mod is great but it would be great to be able to personalize any camera.

Or could someone recommend me a mod in which I can freely adjust the long camera?

Sorry my bad english.
Can someone help this fella? :)

Sorry my bad english.
I use Nesaapp24. I use fanview camera as base.
Here's a tutorial on how to set it up:

You can add more profiles so you can switch camera settings instantly but it's not shown in the tutorial.

I use Nesaapp24. I use fanview camera as base.
Here's a tutorial on how to set it up:

You can add more profiles so you can switch camera settings instantly but it's not shown in the tutorial.
I did all the steps of the right tutorial but it did not work. When I press f1e I change the values in the file, the screen turns black. I noticed that the tutorial is from PES 2018. Would PES 2019 have anything different to do?

I did all the steps of the right tutorial but it did not work. When I press f1e I change the values in the file, the screen turns black. I noticed that the tutorial is from PES 2018. Would PES 2019 have anything different to do?
Pes 2019 just have slightly different "NESA24cfg.ini" and have different addresses for the camera settings.
Will check the file in the video description, I might have uploaded the wrong file.

Back
Top Bottom