PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PC)

I got an update just now and all of a sudden my Galaxy patch gets completely put back to stock logos, etc. What do you do when this happens?
...nevermind, I thought it was just some Steam thing but it's actually a full update that's going to require an update to all the patches and in turn delaying any leagues in progress. So annoying, isn't there any way to FULLY block these?

Just backup your DpFileList.bin and insert it again after an update has been downloaded.
Ugh. Too late. Not knowing what had happened, I reinstalled my galaxy patch which effectively made the backup the one from AFTER the update. I'll try with a previous backup I had kept.

Using the last dpfilelist doesn't seem to work. For future reference, how do I block the game from ever updating again? Block Steam from going online?

Last edited:
You can't block the updates. You need to be online in Steam to play the game.
Ok, so playing with a patch based on a certain update is always going to cause this problem.
So now I'm seeing why people prefer loading their own mods with Sider rather than relying on a patch like Galaxy or PTE. Or will this happen anyway?

For new update: unflag latest datapack and you can go safety with exe 1.3.0 or 1.3.1 with you patch

I did this, but it change only logos. Names of teams are fake, and I lost Bundesliga. I unflag "dt80_301E_x64.cpk" in DpFileList generator, and generate DpFileList.bin, it was correct? Or I miss some step?

I did this, but it change only logos. Names of teams are fake, and I lost Bundesliga. I unflag "dt80_301E_x64.cpk" in DpFileList generator, and generate DpFileList.bin, it was correct? Or I miss some step?
When konami updates dlc they updates eve dpfilelist.bin!!!! Therefore you have to create a new dpfilelist.bin with the cpk you used before, just deflag the latest news dlc and regenerate

Thx for reply. Should I install Pes Galaxy once again? Because it not working for me. I generated DpFile.bin without latest file, but nothing changed.

Has anyone else's edit data got messed up by that sh*tty little update. Seems to have wiped out mine and I've gone through trying to back it up but nothing's working. It hasn't deleted all the kits and badges just 'unlinked' them.

I swear if there's no way for me to restore them I'm deleting PES 2019 from my library

congrats PES and Konami! More than 5 months after the release of your game and you manage to include the content that was advertised heavily before release. Pathetic

Sinclair is a copy of Neymar without tattoos and Edouard is Darren Bent with a bigger nose.

5 months to do that is pretty good.

Last edited:
Has anyone else's edit data got messed up by that sh*tty little update. Seems to have wiped out mine and I've gone through trying to back it up but nothing's working. It hasn't deleted all the kits and badges just 'unlinked' them.

I swear if there's no way for me to restore them I'm deleting PES 2019 from my library
This will always happen.

lost EVERYTHING again. can't play, system data and edit data are FUCKED. lost master league saves completely. Hundreds of hours sunk in with a great career as well. I'm sure there's ways to salvage this but I'm done with these assholes. Absolutely done. THis is the THIRD fucking time already, the sheer absolute incompetence and ineptitude of Konami just have me fuming right now. Absolutely seething. Fuck Konami and fuck PES. These assholes are not getting a penny from me ever again. the NERVE to present DP4 as well now saying "Celtic fans we got you". Where do these people get the goddamn nerve. FIVE months in.

Sorry. rant over now.

Jesus, man, calm down. Are you using some Patch 'cause if you are than that's the problem 'cause only Smoke did fix for the new update. BTW Why aren't you making backup? These files aren't that big. I'm not on Konami's side but these problems can be easily solved.

Jesus, man, calm down. Are you using some Patch 'cause if you are than that's the problem 'cause only Smoke did fix for the new update. BTW Why aren't you making backup? These files aren't that big. I'm not on Konami's side but these problems can be easily solved.
You are right and I know that mate. It just irritates me to no end that the onus is always on the user to fix their shit for them. This is inexcusable for a product that's been paid for.

You are right and I know that mate. It just irritates me to no end that the onus is always on the user to fix their shit for them. This is inexcusable for a product that's been paid for.
If using a patch then the onus is definitely on you mate to backup your save contents. Most patches are made for a certain datapack version of PES and any change made by Konami will throw something off made by the patch makers. If you use a patch that made Bundesliga over the fake teams for example then you will lose that change with Konami’s update.

That’s why when a new data pack is released, it’s best to wait until your patch maker updates the patch for the new DLC before you start the game up.

Even though I don’t use a patch I still backup my Pes2019 folder in my documents folder whenever a new data pack is released just in case.

If using a patch then the onus is definitely on you mate to backup your save contents. Most patches are made for a certain version of PES and any change made by Konami will throw something off made by the patch makers.

That’s why when a new data pack is released, it’s best to wait until your patch maker updates the patch for the new DLC before you start the game up.

Even though I don’t use a patch I still backup my Pes2018 folder in my documents folder whenever a new data pack is released just in case.
that is where I think we see things differently. I understand what you are saying and I understand that is the way things "are" with Konami and the inner workings of the game. I am just of the opinion that Konami should facilitate this far better as this costs time for patchmakers and users alike. Konami must be very much aware of patches and the way they work. This constant fiddling around & waiting is just starting to grate while they downgrade the quality of the game for offliners each and every time (well most of the time) a patch comes out.

So yes, I understand that there are things we as users "should" do when playing PES. But no, i don't think the onus is on the users to provide a good experience.

lost EVERYTHING again. can't play, system data and edit data are FUCKED. lost master league saves completely. Hundreds of hours sunk in with a great career as well. I'm sure there's ways to salvage this but I'm done with these assholes. Absolutely done. THis is the THIRD fucking time already, the sheer absolute incompetence and ineptitude of Konami just have me fuming right now. Absolutely seething. Fuck Konami and fuck PES. These assholes are not getting a penny from me ever again. the NERVE to present DP4 as well now saying "Celtic fans we got you". Where do these people get the goddamn nerve. FIVE months in.

Sorry. rant over now.
What patch are you using?

that is where I think we see things differently. I understand what you are saying and I understand that is the way things "are" with Konami and the inner workings of the game. I am just of the opinion that Konami should facilitate this far better as this costs time for patchmakers and users alike. Konami must be very much aware of patches and the way they work. This constant fiddling around & waiting is just starting to grate while they downgrade the quality of the game for offliners each and every time (well most of the time) a patch comes out.

So yes, I understand that there are things we as users "should" do when playing PES. But no, i don't think the onus is on the users to provide a good experience.
i can see your point mate but typically Konami change things at an all or nothing type of change. I really can’t see how they update data without affecting a patch. Something will always change in someway that the datapack updates. Last time I played FIFA it did it the same way.

agree. its because the community is bending backwards accommodating for this lacklustre BS that this stuff still goes on. I know community comes out with some great stuff but imagine if they just said "nah this year we won't help you at all, konami." then, maybe we get a great game from the start.

double-edged sword cos player base would suffer but still maybe worth thinking about given the direction pes is heading.

Back
Top Bottom