PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PC)

Konami obviously can't help modders to circumvent license rights, it would be illegal.
They should make fake teams and players easier to mod, I agree, but they can't give you tools to license teams for which they have no licensing rights... It sucks, but it's all about money as most of the times it is.
The thing that pisses me off the most is that FIFA is monopolizing all the licenses and putting them on the shittiest games ever made in the history of mankind, so they are taken from PES and totally wasted.
I mean, people criticizing Konami's gameplay should be forced to try FIFA...

Does anyone know how I can terminally shut off live updates? I tried unchecking the ‚Auto‘ Box under the online tab in Settings.exe but it keeps on being set to checked after a restart of my PC and then the live updates mess up my Pesuniverse Mod. It‘s so annoying.

Does anyone know how I can terminally shut off live updates? I tried unchecking the ‚Auto‘ Box under the online tab in Settings.exe but it keeps on being set to checked after a restart of my PC and then the live updates mess up my Pesuniverse Mod. It‘s so annoying.
Try unchecking "online" in your settings and changing the online port to "0".

Right now I'm really loving this game.
Using @incas36 latest gameplay mod along with the latest official patch.

A few videos:

Look at Rakitic's delightful pass and Suarez lovely first touch finish.

Dembele's amazing piledriver

And here's one that felt good from Rakitic.

Chuny is this ML? On superstar ? I'm truly baffled. I'm not seeing any of this kind of play. It just cheat cheat cheat rage quit.

Chuny is this ML? On superstar ? I'm truly baffled. I'm not seeing any of this kind of play. It just cheat cheat cheat rage quit.

Master League, yes. On Professional.
I don't play Online, ever. And Professional is the most balanced difficulty with little AI-boosting.

What's your take on player ID? (sorry if you already commented on that)

Can you upload any messi goals where messi actually plays like messi?

PlayerID is definitely not the best this year. Last year's wasn't either. And PES 2017.
PlayerID has been gone since PES 2013 if you ask me.

But I did feel an improvement regarding individuality since the patch.
Messi fooled one defender, then another came out, he wrong-footed him, and then he played it for Coutinho who (obviously) lost the ball. I didn't record it because it didn't end up in anything worth saving but it was a great moment, very Messi-like. The first time I felt that in years, actually.

The thing that pisses me off the most is that FIFA is monopolizing all the licenses and putting them on the shittiest games ever made in the history of mankind, so they are taken from PES and totally wasted.
Unfortunately the reality of what you've observed is a company responding to customer demands. It's the newer generation of sports game players that have dictated what every sports game has become. EA is just responding to a demand from the people that pay for the game. You wanna get to the bottom of why FIFA is the way it is, start asking questions about what it is about our current 18-34 year old demographic of game players that makes them not want a game that plays realistically and is a true simulation of the sports we love. Therein is our problem.

@Chuny It is looking good on the user side. What about the cpu?

Well... let me put it this way: I wish there was an in-between difficulty between Professional and Superstar.
It's a little too easy to retain possession playing in Professional.
Although, playing as Barcelona so... what did I expect, right?. We'll see when I have to deal with some Class A teams.

I wish Master @juce could work on some module for Sider that automatically changes the difficulty depending on Home or Away games (Home = Professional, Away = Superstar).

PES' updates are starting to make it look like modding will soon be given up by everyone who does it. I think the PES6 days of the simple Option File were better. This is all a by-product of the industry having turned towards card-based online play. Everything was fine until sports games got online interactivity. Now most sports games have gone to crap. And along with it has gone the ease of modding. This is why I almost exclusively play older sports titles that are still being modded.

Hi, after an update I have problems playing with Man Utd and Juventus in Champions League. There is error squad. Do You have the same issues or know how to solve the problem? I am using steam game, do not use any patch (only some mods like evoswitcher, facepacks or adboards

Hey all, sorry for such a dumb question. I noticed that there is stadium server working - is there any stadium pack or complete patch with stadiums? I would love to have that PES 6 feeling with stadium for each club!

Thanks

PlayerID is definitely not the best this year. Last year's wasn't either. And PES 2017.
PlayerID has been gone since PES 2013 if you ask me.

But I did feel an improvement regarding individuality since the patch.
Messi fooled one defender, then another came out, he wrong-footed him, and then he played it for Coutinho who (obviously) lost the ball. I didn't record it because it didn't end up in anything worth saving but it was a great moment, very Messi-like. The first time I felt that in years, actually.

I find the most enjoyable games against the Ai are when they use player ID, it's just a pity these games are so few and far between on non-modded gameplay. I have had a little success in slightly increasing the frequency of the Ai using player ID on the console version but Ai player ID is still a rare occurrence.

I find the most enjoyable games against the Ai are when they use player ID, it's just a pity these games are so few and far between on non-modded gameplay. I have had a little success in slightly increasing the frequency of the Ai using player ID on the console version but Ai player ID is still a rare occurrence.

How so, if you don't mind me asking?

Right now I'm really loving this game.
Using @incas36 latest gameplay mod along with the latest official patch.

A few videos:

Look at Rakitic's delightful pass and Suarez lovely first touch finish.

Dembele's amazing piledriver

And here's one that felt good from Rakitic.

Hey, how to name of the mod is? I can't find it here in evo-web or... I do not search correctly...

It's this one. You can search by person to see what they post. @Chuny had mentioned @incas36 . So if you just search by incas36 and what he has posted, you would have found it. Or just check what someone with that name has posted in the editing section. Just some friendly tips. ;)
https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/new-gameplay-with-dt18_x64-cpk.79372/
Oh thx, yeah I was asking about the visual mod, not gameplay patches. For me, gameplay patches are just placebo, do not change anything after all. Thanks again.

How so, if you don't mind me asking?

My apologies for the delayed reply, I've been busy doing some more testing. I've noticed some increase in player ID from the ai by customising the Ai default tactics and advanced instructions. Unfortunately it consists of a lot of trial and error and the result vary from game to game. I found that disabling Tiki Taka for Barcelona allowed players like Messi and coutinho to be a bit more creative and threatening when in possession.

If you are down on the game and you are on pc, I urge you to try incas "mike2" dt18 file in the corresponding thread. It has brought me and several others:
- a resurrected stamina system that has impact
- the ability to outsprint cpu players again
- improved player switching
- improved cpu passing error (about 80 percent succes rate on average)

Massively reducing cheating and making the overall experience more enjoyable. The best gameplay file to date with the most tangible evidence of it working thus far. I've posted a number of screenshots in said thread so you can at least see proof of the passing error (superstar level, season 7 of ML). It's definitely worth a try. I was ready to give up on this game until the file game around; full 180 once again.

EDIT: FULL credits to the brilliant @incas36 of course.

Last edited:
If you are down on the game and you are on pc, I urge you to try incas "mike2" dt18 file in the corresponding thread. It has brought me and several others:
- a resurrected stamina system that has impact
- the ability to outsprint cpu players again
- improved player switching
- improved cpu passing error (about 80 percent succes rate on average)

Massively reducing cheating and making the overall experience more enjoyable. The best gameplay file to date with the most tangible evidence of it working thus far. I've posted a number of screenshots in said thread so you can at least see proof of the passing error (superstar level, season 7 of ML). It's definitely worth a try. I was ready to give up on this game until the file game around; full 180 once again.

I have 23 different Incas files in a folder that I have tried along the way, and guess which one I don't have ! :LMAO:

I have 23 different Incas files in a folder that I have tried along the way, and guess which one I don't have ! :LMAO:
LOL @superleeds1 I'm telling ya mate, like yourself I've tried em all - I'm not exaggerating for effect, all of them - and this one is the business and holding up across different tourneys, leagues and game "types" so to speak. All within master league of course. There have been shades of scripting and unfairness but this file enables the player to cope with it. The good part - the passing error is instantly noticeable as is the player switching. The stamina and speed "things" are things that hit you after you've played for a while. The dt18 files have been a lot of trial and error but I feel this may be the one.

Back
Top Bottom