PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PC)

Can anyone tell me how I can implement the "Tight Fit Kits", Eg. Arsenal and Inter Milan style kits where the jersey is not baggy and just fits on the players' body. I use PES Multiverse OF, hence I want that style of kits on Borussia Dormund. Can somebody suggest any module, cpk or tutorial for this?
Would really appreciate it.....

Can anyone tell me how I can implement the "Tight Fit Kits", Eg. Arsenal and Inter Milan style kits where the jersey is not baggy and just fits on the players' body. I use PES Multiverse OF, hence I want that style of kits on Borussia Dormund. Can somebody suggest any module, cpk or tutorial for this?
Would really appreciate it.....

Right here: You need to follow the first part exactly as described, and then you can skip to 37:10

Thank @Hawke

Is there something I can do with the poor shadow quality in this game? Even on max setting the shadows look pixelated af.

The worst part is that on some scenes the shadows have horrible artifacts to the point where I would rather have no self shadow on players at all. This looks plain ugly and even worse than previous gen fifa and pes games.

If self shadow has looks this bad, it should have been removed instead of keeping it in the game.

unknown.png

The same was the case with PES 18. But I think it's worse here.

On PES 18 the shadows looked this buggy only from gameplay camera. But here it seems like even on closeup the game fails to load high res shadow.

That being said, why does the shadow look that bad during gameplay to begin with? It's very noticeable and distracting. Better have it off.

Been having massive troubles with online co-op games today and yesterday, at halftime I get kicked out and automatically lose the game and it affects my ranking terribly, all for no apparent reason - playing the game works fine. Has anyone else experienced this? it drives me mad...!

EDIT: nope, guess I'm not alone in experiencing this: https://steamcommunity.com/app/770240/discussions/0/1843566500518694931/

Last edited:
Is there something I can do with the poor shadow quality in this game? Even on max setting the shadows look pixelated af.

The worst part is that on some scenes the shadows have horrible artifacts to the point where I would rather have no self shadow on players at all. This looks plain ugly and even worse than previous gen fifa and pes games.

If self shadow has looks this bad, it should have been removed instead of keeping it in the game.

unknown.png

The same was the case with PES 18. But I think it's worse here.

On PES 18 the shadows looked this buggy only from gameplay camera. But here it seems like even on closeup the game fails to load high res shadow.

That being said, why does the shadow look that bad during gameplay to begin with? It's very noticeable and distracting. Better have it off.

I agree.
Unfortunately there's nothing you can do. I wish there was.

Don't know if in the right section but does anybody know when the next update is? The last one has finally killed the game for me.

Is is just me or with every single konami patch the game is better and better. It plays great.
I would like to Thank You - to all the community for amazing patches this year.
Do you mean official Konami patches? If so I would have to disagree. The game has gotten progressively worse with a decent number of fouls, player individuality and a working stamina system all patched out. These were in at one point but have since long gone.

Now the community patches - those are awesome!

Is is just me or with every single konami patch the game is better and better. It plays great.
I would like to Thank You - to all the community for amazing patches this year.
From an official patch perspective
Day one patch - terrible AI.. Spamming low cross
End of Oct - better AI somewhat sorted
Jan Patch- still enjoyable feeling solid
Feb minor patch.. Wtf back to square one

My dates might be a bit off

My CF making a run on CB , about 30 yards out , my midfielder chips a through ball over the CB my CF gets infront of CB the ball bounce up right to the middle of my CF chest. Great another tab of sprint ball comes down off my chest and I am in the box 1 v 1 with the keeper CB is behind my CF, CB plays the ball back to the keeper - WTF !! replay - ball comes up to middle of my CF chest, CB about a yard behind him if that, ball in slow mo replay melts into my CF chest and disappears roll on slow mo replay ball starts to emerege out of my players back until all the ball is out and CB chests it down and side foots it back to the keeper. That is pure scripted cheating, why ? well because if that was a flaw in the game every player chesting a ball down, the ball would alway go through the players chest and come out of their backs.

My CF making a run on CB , about 30 yards out , my midfielder chips a through ball over the CB my CF gets infront of CB the ball bounce up right to the middle of my CF chest. Great another tab of sprint ball comes down off my chest and I am in the box 1 v 1 with the keeper CB is behind my CF, CB plays the ball back to the keeper - WTF !! replay - ball comes up to middle of my CF chest, CB about a yard behind him if that, ball in slow mo replay melts into my CF chest and disappears roll on slow mo replay ball starts to emerege out of my players back until all the ball is out and CB chests it down and side foots it back to the keeper. That is pure scripted cheating, why ? well because if that was a flaw in the game every player chesting a ball down, the ball would alway go through the players chest and come out of their backs.
Welcome to the Fox Engine collision method! :LMAO:

Open dt30, then open one of the stadium files stxxx.cpk you want to modify, look for folder "effect" inside stxxx.cpk. Inside effect folder there's effect_config files, eg effect_st016_df.fpk, effect_st016_dr.fpk etc for day fine, day snow, etc, different time and weathers. Extract some of those fpk and inside there are effect_config.xml files which include data for that stadium and weather, and which we edit to have the flares or other things in stadium during game(you can also disable rain and snow this way, or enable).
When you're done editing, put xml back into fpk and make folder path Asset\model\bg\stxxx\effect\#Win and put the edited fpk inside and build a cpk. Of course it would be a bit faster if stadium server existed for PES 18/19 like it exists for PES 17 because this also works for PES 14-17, but it doesn't, so you'll have to bother with cpk's. And as it's also based on stadium and weather/time conditions, it'll look the same on day fine san siro whoever plays there. Unless like i said we have some "server" in the future to relink per club etc.

The above part with files may sound complicated but it isn't, much longer is the part where you manually have to add each flare, smoke bomb, strobo, confetti or text. :D There is probably a way to add scarfs, waving flags and choreography for full atmosphere too(they are in south american leagues and CL/EL cutscenes), but they are inside dt12 cutscene files which are .gani and i don't know how to open them. (Unless they are somewhere else too).

In short, you have to find the exact x,y,z coordinates in stadium where you want to place each flare, and you can also pick it's color and size, it's life, it's speed, etc(strobo is fast, smoke bomb is slow for an example). Theoretically you can make one large smoke bomb to cover the entire stadium side, or you can add 200 of them of smaller size and they do the same trick of covering the entire stadium(if that's what you want to do, options are unlimited). You can even place flares on the pitch, but it'll hurt your playing visibility.

Anyway, i may write a little guide on stadium atmosphere when i get PES 19 around december if anyone is interested, someone might find it useful for creating a patch, or just for clubs they are playing with in exhibition or cup or master league.
Hi, I have just read your explanation and I´m very happy to discover where are these files...I´m crazy for stadium atmosphere and I wanted to modify banners, flags etc, adapting them to each country. It would be amazing if you can write a little guide with all the steps!

Thanks a lot!

Does anyone know a tutorial I can watch to install the Trophy Pack made by @MJTS? It’s all a bit complicated....
BTW: I use EvoSwitcher along with Stadium Server( which also has a trophy server )....
Thanks!

Open dt30, then open one of the stadium files stxxx.cpk you want to modify, look for folder "effect" inside stxxx.cpk. Inside effect folder there's effect_config files, eg effect_st016_df.fpk, effect_st016_dr.fpk etc for day fine, day snow, etc, different time and weathers. Extract some of those fpk and inside there are effect_config.xml files which include data for that stadium and weather, and which we edit to have the flares or other things in stadium during game(you can also disable rain and snow this way, or enable).
When you're done editing, put xml back into fpk and make folder path Asset\model\bg\stxxx\effect\#Win and put the edited fpk inside and build a cpk. Of course it would be a bit faster if stadium server existed for PES 18/19 like it exists for PES 17 because this also works for PES 14-17, but it doesn't, so you'll have to bother with cpk's. And as it's also based on stadium and weather/time conditions, it'll look the same on day fine san siro whoever plays there. Unless like i said we have some "server" in the future to relink per club etc.

The above part with files may sound complicated but it isn't, much longer is the part where you manually have to add each flare, smoke bomb, strobo, confetti or text. :D There is probably a way to add scarfs, waving flags and choreography for full atmosphere too(they are in south american leagues and CL/EL cutscenes), but they are inside dt12 cutscene files which are .gani and i don't know how to open them. (Unless they are somewhere else too).

In short, you have to find the exact x,y,z coordinates in stadium where you want to place each flare, and you can also pick it's color and size, it's life, it's speed, etc(strobo is fast, smoke bomb is slow for an example). Theoretically you can make one large smoke bomb to cover the entire stadium side, or you can add 200 of them of smaller size and they do the same trick of covering the entire stadium(if that's what you want to do, options are unlimited). You can even place flares on the pitch, but it'll hurt your playing visibility.

Anyway, i may write a little guide on stadium atmosphere when i get PES 19 around december if anyone is interested, someone might find it useful for creating a patch, or just for clubs they are playing with in exhibition or cup or master league.
Yeeees, please a tutorial regarding all about stadium atmosphere (how to add flags, flares, crowds etc...) :-)

Is is just me or with every single konami patch the game is better and better.

Absolutely not. The demo was awesome, from the full game and on it's progressively become worse and worse. I feel pretty done with this game and its scripting, micro stuttering, shitty online play etc.

I cant install any OFs in the recent months i always get this message ingame and the game deletes and creates the default OF instead.
"Unable to load data because data is from different version"

I cant install any OFs in the recent months i always get this message ingame and the game deletes and creates the default OF instead.
"Unable to load data because data is from different version"

Have you made sure to use dpfilelist generator to compile the correct version and use the appropriate .exe with it?

I, for example, am still playing with .exe 1.4.0 and need to uncheck datapacks 4.01 and 4.02 in dpfilelist to make it work.

Another thing could be that Steam updated your .exe without you noticing. What I did is to make the 1.4.0 .exe write-protected to prevent Steam from overwriting it.

Lastly, regularly disable all online activity in the settings .exe. I noticed it switches itself on again after a few days, quite annoying.

Hi, is PES 2019 playable offline? I mean real offline. I just broke my wifi adapter at my PC (so no internet connection at all) and I can`t start PES 2019 even trough I am logged into STEAM (offline mode - other games run just fine). I just see a white screen and then it turns off.

Any idea? Thanks

Hi, is PES 2019 playable offline? I mean real offline. I just broke my wifi adapter at my PC (so no internet connection at all) and I can`t start PES 2019 even trough I am logged into STEAM (offline mode - other games run just fine). I just see a white screen and then it turns off.

Any idea? Thanks
Just at start pes needs an Internet connection, then you can play offline. For the first connection try to use your smartphone like a router (tethering or Hotspot).

Just find out, thank you. It's kinda stupid anyway. I don't understand why this is happening. I made a research online and people are suggesting to use crack to make it work offline, that is really bulshit to crack your game even if you legally bought it just to play it without internet connection... :(

Just find out, thank you. It's kinda stupid anyway. I don't understand why this is happening. I made a research online and people are suggesting to use crack to make it work offline, that is really bulshit to crack your game even if you legally bought it just to play it without internet connection... :(
Guilty is Denuvo!!!!

It goes like this here at Evo Web, No crack links/No crack requests..No crack talk.

I use this “trick”, someone gave feedback to me that it works also for PS4, but it works for steam by self-experience.
1) Make you mobile phone internet-hotspot with mobile data tethering
2) Connect your pc to you mobile-spot
3)Run PES, and when you are in-game , maybe better in main menu for the denuvo versions 17-18-19, in 15-16 I can do it after the word Konami passes in the initial screen, switch off you mobile phone tethering network to avoid any overcharging or running out of available 4G mobile data.
4)Now you play the game just disconnected from Konami server, the only minus is you can’t claim GP in game achievements or Steam achievements/trophies if there are any.

Back
Top Bottom