PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PC)

However most importantly, why can't this just be an option for the player, an extra setting in the pre match menu?

Yes, of course, optional. But next to the pre-match menu I would also put it into the general options. Replays: All, Only Goals, Only Goals and Misses, None. On top, you'd still keep the option to trigger a replay manually (there it would be helpful to have a controller key combo to do that and, of course, better camera settings, which we've been asking for since many years).

Of course it would be better if it was optional so everyone can put what they like.
Personally i don't mind the replays.It gives me some seconds to puff my cigarette or just watch a beautiful play again.
I play online mostly and i always let the celebration also.Not to fuck with my opponent(well for that also if he plays like an ass)but to have some seconds to wipe my controller so my fingers won't slip or just to catch a breath.
I don't get why some people always skipping everything like if the match finishes one minute earlier it's gonna change something.It gives an even more end to end feeling to the game.
I agree though with the skipping that it should be done with the x button and not the start.
It would be more convenient and less annoying.

Don't mind replays of goals and close misses. And beautiful plays are only (automatically) replayed when the ball crosses the goal line. But most importantly I don't need to see a replay of a foul where an AI player stumbles across my outstretched leg in midfield. In some games on TP or SS, and depending on the ref (the baldy is the worst), you have 8-12 such replays and other than pissing you off – because for the most part you actually played the ball in a perfectly legal manner – there is no lesson and nothing to learn from these replays. They are probably simply Konami's way of punishing you for not playing the game 'right' and 'fair' (aka the way Konami wants you to play it).

@Chris Davies yeah, Demo has lower sliding on turns and on animation links. It's compressible.
This is a straight forward run... cheap trick to speed-up the game.

@Chuny, I don't understand why Konami use these cheap solutions and ruin one year's work.
It's not only harmful to the eyes, it also affects the player control and how the animations interact.

did nobody play manual here ? i think its absolutely embarrassing that the manual Keeper Kickoff is broken still day 1 and after some patches its not fix until now. u still CANT make a short Kickoff if the keeper had the ball in the hand when play FM

this make me angry :RANT:

giphy.gif

It's crystal clear where starts the fucking shit...:r1::r1::r1:
You're comparing a "NORMAL" dribbling footage from the DEMO...to a "BUGGED" dribbling footage of the FINAL game which isn't a fair comparison.
As far as I can remember, the demo has far worse foot-planting bugs when it first came out. It was lessen in the final game. Not sure if they tweaked the DEMO at some point.

I can still remember, some people here(including me) are saying that the DEMO sped-up at some point during those couple weeks before the final game is released.

Last edited:
You're comparing a "NORMAL" dribbling footage from the DEMO...to a "BUGGED" dribbling footage of the FINAL game which isn't a fair comparison.
As far as I can remember, the demo has far worse foot-planting bugs when it first came out. It was lessen in the final game. Not sure if they tweaked the DEMO at some point.

I can still remember, some people here(including me) are saying that the DEMO sped-up at some point during those couple weeks before the final game is released.

From what I recall, the demo felt less bugged in terms of moving and 1on1 VS defenders situations. So it will always be DEMO = NORMAL VS FINAL = BUGGY.

From what I recall, the demo felt less bugged in terms of moving and 1on1 VS defenders situations. So it will always be DEMO = NORMAL VS FINAL = BUGGY.
I already forgot most of the bugs I encountered on DEMO but I can't forget the foot-planting bugs because they look so ridiculous... specially, the ones where a player turns/dribble 45 degrees(in alternate/opposite directions successively) while sliding.

I thought foot-planting bugs was less in the final game as I'm not noticing it much or maybe, I just got used to it.
or maybe, my impression of the demo are the earlier builds on youtube with lots of foot-planting bugs that I mentioned above.

Personally, I really like the DEMO compared to final. Mainly because it's slower and has a more organic overall feel when not bugged.
Just doesn't seem fair to compare a "bugged" footage to a "normal" footage, that's all!

These are bugs.. so even if they do happen a lot or less often,t hey should totally be eliminated from the game.

Last edited:
I've done a second test, much longer. Running pace and normal pace. It's true that demo has more footplanting bugs:LMAO:

However I don't now why feels more natural. Maybe the slowdown in the footsteps makes it have more sense of weight.

We've talked about weight, inertia, animations, pace changes. However, maybe the main point which mutilates all 1on1 variety and overall fluidness that Demo has, is the extremly overpowered :x::x: tackle and defense efectiveness in general in final game:

In final game:
1 .Any ball that goes 1 meter around the defender is catched by him in 99.9%.
2. Any :x::x: tackle makes the attacker stumble, get stuned, or fall down.
3. Collisions always favor the defender. The attacker is unable to keep the balance in 99.9% of duels.
4. The lightest hit makes the ball carrier unable to continue.
5. Ball shielding it's weaker and unefective. The most times the player is unable to keep possesion waiting to a teamate off-the-ball move.

The point is if Konami made tweaks trying to achieve this issues making the game more simple for online user, Konami thinks they're stupids. :BRICK:

Last edited:
is there a know issue with the PC version and playing on more than 60 fps?
I have played it on a laptop with a 60 hz monitor before with no problems. But when I play it on my desktop pc it lags when passing the ball, and after playing for about 30-40 min of an 12 min match it starts to lag like there is no tomorrow.

I have a pretty decent pc, 2080ti and a 7940x. Playing on a acer predator x34 3440x1440 resolution.

anyone have any tips for me?

We'll get the last DLC 6.0 for PES 2019 this Thursday.
It will contain some face updates among other things.

Bring it on KONAMi, I am not afraid, my OF survived 5 DAtapack. Plus I now have 4 pdf-excels and 6 pages handwritten notes, with which I fix my edit after every update, in only 55 minutes ;)

Haha one final kick in the balls from Konami eh ? Pardon my cynicism but this will only serve to screw up option files once again,no? And just when I was done with FIFA and pondering returning to pes. These guys always find a way to take the jam out my fucking donut.

Haha one final kick in the balls from Konami eh ? Pardon my cynicism but this will only serve to screw up option files once again,no? And just when I was done with FIFA and pondering returning to pes. These guys always find a way to take the jam out my fucking donut.
Possibly and hopefully this will be the last update of the year so fingers crossed. We are free to edit/mod the game. :) Basically after this, we the offline people, can start playing the game properly. We reached May but worth it!!! :P :D
Even if they keep their latest tradition/trend to create new bugs through data packs an 6.01 will not bother anything.

I still love this game but online. Offline not anymore. I fell in love with online since demo time. Too bad i need to play manual vs assisted- it is frustrating at times. In the game im Raulos.Manual i always play Sevilla. Today i played against a guy called Marly who was Liverpool, he had over 800 rating and i beat him using Sevilla. He quit in 91 min. So i guess that is why he had so big rating... what a shame- i got a win in the game at least. Poor Marly. I played a perfect game vs him- manual vs assisted Liverpool, he was good anyway. Manual vs manual i lost only 2 games this year- it plays beautiful. What a shame so many people use assisted settings..

Last edited:
Guys i keep getting data pack incompatible, anyone know a fix? cheers and also import data different version one?

Does anyone know if it is possible to have two PES 2019 gamefiles in your steam/steamapps/common folder, like for example the original ‘PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER’ folder and another folder titled ‘PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2’ or something like that. I am trying to play a master league with a classic patch, but I use the PTE patch while the classic patch has another patch as its base. I understand that I will have to switch out my save files but I don’t want to have to reload a new dpfilelist or edit my sider.ini every time I want to play with this classic patch. Thank you in advance

Back
Top Bottom