PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PC)

I used to do it with PES 2017 so I think it's possible.

I had a PES 2017 "PTE" folder and a PES 2017 "vanilla" folder (both in steamapps\common and in Documents) and when I decided to play one or another I would rename the folders accordingly and then launch the game.
I think that you could also automate the renaming process with a .bat file though, this would make things way easier.

Downside: I had to use 2x the disk space a single PES 2017 folder would require (plus the space taken up by the additional CPK files of the PTE patch). But it worked, it definitely worked.

I used to do it with PES 2017 so I think it's possible.

I had a PES 2017 "PTE" folder and a PES 2017 "vanilla" folder (both in steamapps\common and in Documents) and when I decided to play one or another I would rename the folders accordingly and then launch the game.
I think that you could also automate the renaming process with a .bat file though, this would make things way easier.

Downside: I had to use 2x the disk space a single PES 2017 folder would require (plus the space taken up by the additional CPK files of the PTE patch). But it worked, it definitely worked.

so you just renamed the game folder you wanted to use to the original name?
so for PES 19, I would just rename the game file I want to use to 'PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 19?

so you just renamed the game folder you wanted to use to the original name?
so for PES 19, I would just rename the game file I want to use to 'PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 19?
I had two folders in steamapps\common named as follows:
  • Pro Evolution soccer 2017
  • Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 PTE
And the same I had in the Documents.

Had I wanted to launch the "vanilla" game, I'd have had to do nothing apart from launching the game via Steam.

Had I wanted to use the PTE version, before launching the game I would have added the "VAN" after the default folder and removed the "PTE" from the other one (both in steamapps\common and in the documents) then I would've launched the game via Steam.

Once done, I'd manually rename the folders back as they were.

I think that it could also be automated, but I never felt the need (OK, never had the will) to do that honestly.

OK, I got a little confused with the grammar and the tenses but I think I still managed to get the idea through, or at least I hope.

I had two folders in steamapps\common named as follows:

• Pro Evolution soccer 2017
    Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 PTE
And the same I had in the Documents.

Had I wanted to launch the "vanilla" game, I'd have had to do nothing apart from launching the game via Steam.

Had I wanted to use the PTE version, before launching the game I would have added the "VAN" after the default folder and removed the "PTE" from the other one (both in steamapps\common and in the documents) then I would've launched the game via Steam.

Once done, I'd manually rename the folders back as they were.

I think that it could also be automated, but I never felt the need (OK, never had the will) to do that honestly.

OK, I got a little confused with the grammar and the tenses but I think I still managed to get the idea through, or at least I hope.

Thank you so so much bro, I appreciate you taking out the time to reply:SAL:
Also, your grammar and tenses were just fine:TU:

So, I have been using my ps4 controller to play PES 19 on PC since I switched over to PC, but the game has now become unplayable for me. My controller works perfectly in the menus, but once I get into an actual match it loses function every 30 seconds for varying amounts of time often costing me goals and making my experience unenjoyable.

Sometimes it's just basic input lag where I make a pass with a player and the player passes the ball like five seconds after I pressed the button therefore putting too much power on the pass (because I repeatedly pressed the button). Most of the time however, my controller basically becomes unresponsive for like 15-30 seconds at a time and player either just runs in a straight line out of bounds or I lose the ball and concede a goal. Sometimes the controller works fine for most of the game then the problem starts again and I concede a goal to lose or tie the match which especially sucks when I'm playing my master league. When I try and play with Bluetooth, it is even worse. The problem is not with my controller because I have three new PS4 controllers that I use and the same thing happens with all of them & when I use the same controllers on my PS4, they work perfectly fine.

On top of all that there is also the problem where if my controller disconnects in the middle of a game or in the menus I have to close the game and open it again to continue using the controller. I love playing on PC and being able to mod the game to my liking but this issue is truly ruining my experience. I have tried many thing to fix this including disconnecting my keyboard and mouse, but nothing has worked so far. The only thing I can think is that my pc is not the strongest.

I was wondering if anyone else had this issue and was able to find a fix. Thanks in advance

So, I have been using my ps4 controller to play PES 19 on PC since I switched over to PC, but the game has now become unplayable for me. My controller works perfectly in the menus, but once I get into an actual match it loses function every 30 seconds for varying amounts of time often costing me goals and making my experience unenjoyable.

Sometimes it's just basic input lag where I make a pass with a player and the player passes the ball like five seconds after I pressed the button therefore putting too much power on the pass (because I repeatedly pressed the button). Most of the time however, my controller basically becomes unresponsive for like 15-30 seconds at a time and player either just runs in a straight line out of bounds or I lose the ball and concede a goal. Sometimes the controller works fine for most of the game then the problem starts again and I concede a goal to lose or tie the match which especially sucks when I'm playing my master league. When I try and play with Bluetooth, it is even worse. The problem is not with my controller because I have three new PS4 controllers that I use and the same thing happens with all of them & when I use the same controllers on my PS4, they work perfectly fine.

On top of all that there is also the problem where if my controller disconnects in the middle of a game or in the menus I have to close the game and open it again to continue using the controller. I love playing on PC and being able to mod the game to my liking but this issue is truly ruining my experience. I have tried many thing to fix this including disconnecting my keyboard and mouse, but nothing has worked so far. The only thing I can think is that my pc is not the strongest.

I was wondering if anyone else had this issue and was able to find a fix. Thanks in advance
Have you played other games on PC with your DS4 without problem?
Are you using steam DS4 support or DS4windows?
You should test it with other games first, to see if the issue is between DS4 and PC, and not with the game.

I've bought a DS4 last month to use in PES. It worked perfectly using DS4windows(not sure which version) but sold it immediately as I just can't get used to the layout.

Last edited:
Have you played other games on PC with your DS4 without problem?
Are you using steam DS4 support or DS4windows?
You should test it with other games first, to see if the issue is between DS4 and PC, and not with the game.

I've bought a DS4 last month to use in PES. It worked perfectly using DS4windows(not sure what version) but sold it immediately as I just can't get used to the layout.
Off-topic//
Do you have the addresses for the fan view camera for the latest update?
Again, sorry for off-topic, please reply to me via PM!//

If your first problem is something that's come up fresh and was working before then it could be something going on with your USB cable and your PC's bluetooth - try new USB cable first if you haven't already.

If the second problem relates to the controller disconnecting after being away from controller and then failing to reconnect unless the game is restarted then this is a continuation of the same problem in PES 2018. I looked for a solution - I found none.

In the end, I realised the game wasn't worth the hassle so I use a wired 360 controller if I play PC.

PS Is anyone up for posting direct links to the PTE patch 3.0 files here e.g. zippyshare or mega? Too many suspect malware links (adfly, elcueune, qs) being flagged up on my PC when going through the usual channels.

Last edited:
If your first problem is something that's come up fresh and was working before then it could be something going on with your USB cable and your PC's bluetooth - try new USB cable first if you haven't already.

If the second problem relates to the controller disconnecting after being away from controller and then failing to reconnect unless the game is restarted then this is a continuation of the same problem in PES 2018. I looked for a solution - I found none.

In the end, I realised the game wasn't worth the hassle so I use a wired 360 controller if I play PC.

PS Is anyone up for posting direct links to the PTE patch 3.0 files here e.g. zippyshare or mega? Too many suspect malware links (adfly, elcueune, qs) being flagged up on my PC when going through the usual channels.

thanks for the reply.
To find the PTE links just go to the official PTE patch thread (https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/works-by-cesc-pte-patch-datapack-5-1-update-released-889.79186/page-25#post-3380395) or use this link: http://ptepatch.blogspot.com/2018/12/pte-patch-2019-update-31-released.html

Hmmm i started MyClub for the 1st time, but i can't find any opponent online. Why could that be? It doesn't matter if i start the game via Steam or EvoSwitcher. I also have the PTE-Patch installed, could that be the reason?

Hmmm i started MyClub for the 1st time, but i can't find any opponent online. Why could that be? It doesn't matter if i start the game via Steam or EvoSwitcher. I also have the PTE-Patch installed, could that be the reason?

You can't play with a patched game online. Be sure that no cpks or something like that are applied.

Came back to this after having played FIFA for quite a few months. Think I quit Pes in February.

Wow. I'm shocked as to the state of this game. I'm using amartil's great gameplay mods in Incas thread but it cannot be helped. Even with that mod, the game is so mind numbingly boring and repetitive,it's unreal. I don't know what happened in the meantime but the updates just ripped all the fun right out. The cheating is still there. felt right at home after a long time away and not in a good way. It's a hard pass for me. I'll wait until pes2020 is out but after having gotten accustomed to the FIFA brand of gameplay, I think that game is lightyears ahead in a number of departments. Pes has weight and Better passing and that's it. The sheer number of outcomes possible in fifa for different situations is so far ahead of Pes it's just no comparison.

Anyway don't want to make this a "versus" post but I hope Pes picks up the pace. Konami had it's work cut out for them.

Came back to this after having played FIFA for quite a few months. Think I quit Pes in February.

Wow. I'm shocked as to the state of this game. I'm using amartil's great gameplay mods in Incas thread but it cannot be helped. Even with that mod, the game is so mind numbingly boring and repetitive,it's unreal. I don't know what happened in the meantime but the updates just ripped all the fun right out. The cheating is still there. felt right at home after a long time away and not in a good way. It's a hard pass for me. I'll wait until pes2020 is out but after having gotten accustomed to the FIFA brand of gameplay, I think that game is lightyears ahead in a number of departments. Pes has weight and Better passing and that's it. The sheer number of outcomes possible in fifa for different situations is so far ahead of Pes it's just no comparison.

Anyway don't want to make this a "versus" post but I hope Pes picks up the pace. Konami had it's work cut out for them.

Disappointing to hear. I've only just installed the PTE patch and amartil's mod thanks to Elaminator and Isaac) - not had time to start any proper modes yet (cos playing League mode on X1).

I have to say that - despite having the game on PC for months - doing the install of the PTE patch now makes me feel like I've just got a new game.

If its human-like AI I'm after, then surely it makes sense to play against (sensible) human opponents.

Its like going to the store - go at midday (i.e. current MyClubbers) and its packed and there's queues - go at night there's no queues and time and space to browse (i.e. year 2 MyClubbers).

Last year I stopped buying several copies of PES close to release. This year I have one copy on XB1, PS4, PC.
Last year I decided to stop keeping up with continous patch updates.
This year I'm going to trial commencing a casual MyClub 2019 campaign - likely when PES 2020 releases. The limiting factor will be the ability to matchmake on full manual with white ball squads but I have 3 plats to see if any of these work out.

I still keep playing it and do enjoy it.

My settings:
Professional, full manual, 15 mins, -2 Game speed.
Evo Switcher game speed 2nd from the left (I think).
Smoke Patch
Dynamic Cam Sider: 45 zoom, 73 height, -7.30 angle.
Inca´s dt...god...what was it called? CPU 2.4 reworked low levels something...

AI plays good, not too hard, not too easy....beats me if I don´t focus...fouls are happening.
Pace, physicality....it´s all good.
Just wish there was more low shots by the AI.

But still, I pretty much enjoy it that way.

So slooooowww.

Every time i tried setting speed at -2 or -1 it felt like the ball was floating, like its physics is not calculated for those speed settings, but for 0.

Yes it is.
But along with the Evo Switcher Speed setting there seems to be some fine tuning, so it´s not really vanilla -2.
Cause that would be too slow for me either.

Yes it is.
But along with the Evo Switcher Speed setting there seems to be some fine tuning, so it´s not really vanilla -2.
Cause that would be too slow for me either.

You do known that by setting any speed from the Evo-Switcher speed slider you're overriding the speed you set within the game, don't you?.

For example, if you set it to -2 ingame, but then in Evo-Switcher you set it to the fastest possible (all the way to the right), the -2 would get bypassed and have no impact whatsoever.

You do known that by setting any speed from the Evo-Switcher speed slider you're overriding the speed you set within the game, don't you?.

For example, if you set it to -2 ingame, but then in Evo-Switcher you set it to the fastest possible (all the way to the right), the -2 would get bypassed and have no impact whatsoever.

Yes, someone told me that before.
But I´m not really sure about it anymore.

I had Evo Speed set and changed the speed ingame too and it got changed.
So I don´t really know.

I´d have to play around to know for sure.
Very possible that it´s the way you say.

I just don´t wanna touch anything now :P

Hi guys! I tried everything to eliminate the various clicks and slowdowns on pes 2019 but nothing to do the game should not be fluid as it should, logically the characteristics of my pc are not all compatible with pes 2019, I am desperate if there is someone who has solved can you help me? :) thanks a lot to everyone !!!

Is Steam down for you too?

who you talking to ? the last poster?

if not. pes 19 is the only game i have installed on steam and i got the message "could not login to server" when i booted up pes about 10mins ago

edit : aah - that could be the offline PTE mode doing that though but i don;t think i noticed that message before.

who you talking to ? the last poster?

if not. pes 19 is the only game i have installed on steam and i got the message "could not login to server" when i booted up pes about 10mins ago

edit : aah - that could be the offline PTE mode doing that though but i don;t think i noticed that message before.
I think it is the usual maintenance between Wednesday and Thursday.Live update (no reason anymore) add featured players to MC etc.

Forget about playing ML, it's a waste of time.
If you want to enjoy the gameplay mod, you should play friendlies. No trace of scripts there.
You can try League mode if you want, but still feels a little bit cheaty.

Lets hope the new ReMaster League 2020 brings us some fresh air.

Forget about playing ML, it's a waste of time.
If you want to enjoy the gameplay mod, you should play friendlies. No trace of scripts there.
You can try League mode if you want, but still feels a little bit cheaty.

Lets hope the new ReMaster League 2020 brings us some fresh air.
I hear ya but no can do mate. It's master league or bust for me. Might as well call it master league evolution soccer as far as I'm concerned.

Back
Top Bottom