PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PC)

It's probably already been talked about here but is there a fix to the full screen stuttering problem with this game? I don't know if it happens to everyone so i'll explain for those that don't know what i'm talking about. The game has a problem apparently with going completelly fullscreen but is instead stuck between fullscreen and window mode so it's lagging when you set the game to fullscreen in the settings. I've looked up some ways to fix it but nothing really works as it should except for 1 method where you alt tab the game then go back and it's fixed but everytime the game stops for replay,foul etc. it gets fucked up again and you have to alt tab again and again and again... So anybody got a permanent fix or something?

It's probably already been talked about here but is there a fix to the full screen stuttering problem with this game? I don't know if it happens to everyone so i'll explain for those that don't know what i'm talking about. The game has a problem apparently with going completelly fullscreen but is instead stuck between fullscreen and window mode so it's lagging when you set the game to fullscreen in the settings. I've looked up some ways to fix it but nothing really works as it should except for 1 method where you alt tab the game then go back and it's fixed but everytime the game stops for replay,foul etc. it gets fucked up again and you have to alt tab again and again and again... So anybody got a permanent fix or something?

Weird. I have a lot of lag and stuttering but only when it's snow/rain.

It's probably already been talked about here but is there a fix to the full screen stuttering problem with this game?
I had massive issues last autumn when the game came out. Everything I did made it stutter. I even started playing in fullscreen windowed mode. Then it occurred to me that if my GPU was dusty, it could cause heating and performance issues. Well, I opened up my tower that hadn't been cleaned in a few months and it was filthy. Dust everywhere and in some places caked on. Totally irresponsible of me. I gave it a thorough cleaning, I've gone back to cleaning it every month, and I have had no problems. Sometimes the most obvious solution is the most appropriate.
Check inside your computer.

Does anyone here play with a steam controller? Do you feel it plays just as well as an XB/PS4 controller?

I've just tried a game with it. Can't tell if its the dt18 mod or the controller but felt good - the trackpad on the right seems to execute skills that I don't do easily on console. More spontaneity to the game due to unfamiliar controls.

I THINK all the controls that you can do on a conventional controller are possible but if anyone's got experience and ended up ditching the steam controller, why did you ditch it? or why do you prefer a steam controller?

Would be good to know this before I invest more time in trying to get used to the controls. Thanks

Before i5 4590 non-k, Radeon RX 470 4gb, @2560x1080 80Hz, PES 2019 vanilla in medium > only in borderless fullscreen could play without stutter OR go back to some Drivers from Sept-2017 to run flawless

Now Ryzen 7 2700, RTX 2060 6gb, @2560x1080 80Hz, PES in high > bruh, need to set refresh rate to 60Hz or stutters anyway

I guess now there´s some room to run game in DSR in 60hz, then I wont complain about legacy issues of the game in pc :P

Last edited:
Hi guys anyone can please help?

Game runs smooth as butter on 4k until any cutscnes or replays comes up (i set them 30fps) but after them, when it comes back to gameplay the game stutters... any idea how to fix? (il tired a few tips from this topic such as setting vsync on in nvidia painel) but didnt work...

specs:
i58400@2.80ghz
gtx1660
8gb ram

appreciate any help

I have exactly the same issue

is there a way to turn off live update? - i know you can turn it off when selecting teams before an exh match but i'm asking before this because i keep having to wait for "live update in progress" and then manually switch it off in team select.

thanks

Port 0 in settings, afaik. Kills any connection with konami servers
Yes, but not quite. It doesn't kill 'any' connection. It stops you connecting to online gameplay modes, but the Konami servers that send title updates can not be turned off at all. But I think you're right that at least Live Update gets turned off by using 0 and is something you can disable in-game as well.

Yes, but not quite. It doesn't kill 'any' connection. It stops you connecting to online gameplay modes, but the Konami servers that send title updates can not be turned off at all. But I think you're right that at least Live Update gets turned off by using 0 and is something you can disable in-game as well.

you mean rs at team select right?

(jus checking)

Hello all.I just start play pes 2019 and let me know which mods should I install to look like pes 2020.I means latest kits,realstic gameplay.And do i need to download latest data pack to install mods?Please Suggest ☺.

Hello all.I just start play pes 2019 and let me know which mods should I install to look like pes 2020.I means latest kits,realstic gameplay.And do i need to download latest data pack to install mods?Please Suggest ☺.
Well.. honestly.. no. I won't. Here's why...

You're new here so let me save you the time and also the rage of other people who won't be as nice about telling you this. You don't walk into a forum where people are part of a community, where people converse, where people compare notes about gameplay and graphics modding, and say, "hey guys, I want something that might not exist yet and just tell me what to install to make a game look like a game that hasn't come out yet." Doesn't matter how many "please" or happy faces you put in your message. This isn't a company that provides instant solutions for downloading modified content. This is a community that uses this site as a meeting place and posting board for different mods they try to make. I'm telling you, on other sites, people won't be as nice about rejecting your request for where the downloads are to mod your game. And in PES unfortunately, you have a LOT to learn to figure out how to mod your game. Plan on spending days, maybe weeks figuring this out to get it to the place you want after ironing out all issues, if you've never done stuff like this before. And don't even think about asking for help if what you have is a cracked copy. That is absolutely forbidden here.

I'll give you one bit of a head start, and even that you should be doing on your own... read posts and tutorials and conversations by @superleeds1, @incas36, @baguettos, @ginda01, and @Chuny. And that doesn't mean private messaging them to ask them where the PES2020 mods are. I'll give you another hint: it's July. There aren't any. Maybe a few kits in experimentation.

Read a bit. Info is EXTREMELY clear here. Get a sense of what you don't understand, then ask for clarification. That's a much better place to start from because just asking what you asked comes off as very entitled, which is very unwelcome here.

Good luck, learn to apply mods to your game, you'll have more fun when you know what you're doing by yourself.

Just thought i would have to say in here, if you hav'nt tried incas's latest dt18 i strongly recommend you do. ;)

General enquiry from a computer-illiterate skinflint: how do you go about a gaming PC/laptop and how much would you be spending, minimum to maximum?

Feel that I'm not getting the most out PES (and FIFA for that matter) playing on PS4.

Don't want to bog the thread down with semi-relevant chatter so feel free to PM me. Obviously the information is out there somewhere but would rather read it from an Evo-Webber!

General enquiry from a computer-illiterate skinflint: how do you go about a gaming PC/laptop and how much would you be spending, minimum to maximum?

Feel that I'm not getting the most out PES (and FIFA for that matter) playing on PS4.

Don't want to bog the thread down with semi-relevant chatter so feel free to PM me. Obviously the information is out there somewhere but would rather read it from an Evo-Webber!
You're fine with your PS4 in my opinion.

Am about 10-15 games into ML with default team as St Red (Stoke City) and a 16yr old P. Crouch English Target Man is in my youth team. I can't sign him because I can't afford him but talk about killing the game atmosphere.

Besides losing every game so far 2-0 or worse, I'm asking myself why the hell am I playing this?

After replaying with the og dt18 for quite some time i can safely say that all of yours are worse than the vanilla one.

hy guys, since thursday may pes 2019 works not very good. it studder, but i haven't change anything. has anyone a tip what could be the reason?

For some reason, In the last month or two, randomly the game slows down and feels like in matrix for 5-6 seconds the start run normally... That happens every match, 6-7 times in the match?

For some reason, In the last month or two, randomly the game slows down and feels like in matrix for 5-6 seconds the start run normally... That happens every match, 6-7 times in the
match?

sounds like same problem I just had - a cleanout of dust or cooling your machine may help. (also we've had warmer weather recently which may be a factor too)

sounds like same problem I just had - a cleanout of dust or cooling your machine may help. (also we've had warmer weather recently which may be a factor too)

OK, tear apart my PC, clean it, I change even the CPU thermal paste with a high end one, but it's still happening.

Back
Top Bottom