- 15 September 2017
For me the mode is still a shit idea that list is useless unless you add one more thing to it;Wholly agree.
MyClub is a great idea if done right i.e.
- No acquisition of players from agents - just scouts
- One compulsory set of assist settings (my personal prefence would be full manual for all...if you're not good enough at those controls, then practice outside of MyClub)
- Proper stat based gameplay interactions (no script)
- Punishment for laggers/cheats
- Proper ranking system with points for losses and wins making more sense
When MyClub started I was hopeful.
It needs fresh management and a complete reset. If not, consumers need to be warned of its flaws - pes is NOT an esport as it stands.
- No coins/microtransactions to help acquire players (directly or indirectly).
Completely unrealistic to expect that with the way football games are going, but to me it's an absolute disgrace that we have allowed them to be able to get away with making this normal.
Let people pay for cosmetics like stadiums/kits/boots/balls if they want, but any pay-to-win elements should never be accepted.