Fight the Power!
28 November 2007
I Travel.
English & Welsh Premier League:
DOWNLOAD

Serie A & La Liga
http://klashman69.blogspot.com/2018/09/pes-2019-serie-la-liga-tactics.html

Bundesliga:
https://klashman69.blogspot.com/2018/10/pes-2019-bundesliga-tactics-october-2018.html

Best of Europe:
https://klashman69.blogspot.com/2019/01/pes-2019-best-of-european-team-tactics.html

Will do an general winter update then focus on classic teams and a final update later in the year after Konami update the January squads. I will also not just on request but improve teams i haven't done very well.

I promised someone Klopp at Dortmund and some classic squads so this is now the focus.

Last edited:
Apart from the two glaring AI bugs and over reliance on low passes along the ground.

I love this game. I really do.

This new method of tactics i use also gets them out really quickly so once I'm happy i have studied enough teams many more leagues to follow. Premier League is ready now!

Really sorry about last year guys.

Hero as usual! Played Liverpool - Leicester: world of difference. Waiting for other teams.

I noticed you placed one of the fullback as smf when in possession
whats the idea behind it? Some teams already used attacking fullback as advanced instruction so I suppose leave them as rb/lb would be fine?
I found that it may result bad substitution for ai as they will sub a rmf/lmf since they only read the player position when in possession
eg I saw man city use Mahrez to replace walker

whats the idea behind it? Some teams already used attacking fullback as advanced instruction so I suppose leave them as rb/lb would be fine?
I found that it may result bad substitution for ai as they will sub a rmf/lmf since they only read the player position when in possession

This one I'm not sure as well. Thing is, I believe, Attacking Fullback instruction doesn't work when there is only one fullback in offensive formation. I'm personally leaving both fullbacks as fullbacks when this instruction is on (but can change one or two to SMF's for teams that don't use that instruction, obviously).

Regarding the second, are you sure? I was pretty confident they take into consideration only the main, kick-off formation when making subs.

pretty sure I saw them replaced walker with mahrez becoz I played against man city with the tactic and formation setting

I do this for a few teams with very aggressive fullbacks so one goes forward regardless of which flank you attack on

For example 2 weeks ago Arsenal's equaliser vs West ham Bellerin assisted Monreal. So with Bellerin, Kyle Walker, Semus Coleman etc.. they always bomb forward.

Love these tactics, thanks. There’s no way to apply the new update and keep the tactics is there? Learnt the hard way haha.

can these be applied if you have already started a ML, will they carry through or need to restart a new ML for them to take effect ?

Excellent! Klash is back with his amazing tactics, gonna try them tonight.

I tried to lower the AI low cross into the box changing the attack settings from "wide" to "center" in all teams, also changing the advanced tactics from teams with "deep defensive line" to "wingback" and had very successful AI attacking variation in a lot of games.

In some games the AI still spam a lot the low crossing but only in some games. Already had AI scoring from headers, long and short through pass from the middle, long shots from outside the box and 1 vs 1 against the GK. Playing the Premier League on Top Player, 0 speed and Pass Assist Level 1.

Will try to aggregate your tactics with these changes i made to see if the game plays even better.

One more thing: I would advice adding Wingback advance tactics to every tactics with 3 at the back. In real life teams almost always defend in 5 when playing this formation, and Wingback does exactly that.

What I love this year is that AI teams actually use advance tactics you assign them. Makes replicating tactics so much easier.

Hello!
Could you make a tactic for Pes 2019?
The tactic is this here:
It is the Lazio & Pescara of Zdenek Zeman.
I'm your fan and I really like how Zeman's teams play.
If you make me this tactic for Pes 2019 I would be very happy ^ _ ^
Please *.*

Last edited:
I'm hoping the answer ain't gonna be what I think it is.

I've never fathomed how you select a certain defender to attack when you use the full attack level.

Can you do this or does it just select the worst possible to go forward?

TIA

FD

This combined with Incas36's gameplay patch make the game a joy to play offline now. Are you still planning on doing the best of europe tactics?

Hi, Apologies for not releasing best of European tactics a few weeks ago, I was finishing the Bundesliga kits. I managed to do Serie A and La Liga which i can release tomorrow. Want to do a final check of some of the smaller teams but i have all the setup done.

After next week i will do the best of Europe which will mostly be Champions League and Europa league and possibly Bundesliga.

I want these all finished by October so i have a base to work with and @Lord Alex recreating classic tactics is a priority with the PES Universe file so this is something i will do, i will start with the Invincibles first!

Hi, Apologies for not releasing best of European tactics a few weeks ago, I was finishing the Bundesliga kits. I managed to do Serie A and La Liga which i can release tomorrow. Want to do a final check of some of the smaller teams but i have all the setup done.

After next week i will do the best of Europe which will mostly be Champions League and Europa league and possibly Bundesliga.

I want these all finished by October so i have a base to work with and @Lord Alex recreating classic tactics is a priority with the PES Universe file so this is something i will do, i will start with the Invincibles first!

You are great!
Will you also do the 4-3-3 of Zdenek Zeman?

Any noticeable differences with tactics? Haven't bought 19 yet due to AI since I'm an offline ML type of guy.

Any noticeable differences with tactics? Haven't bought 19 yet due to AI since I'm an offline ML type of guy.
Straight out of the box Vs these yes.
It won't get the CPU to shoot long rangers,but gameplay is much more varied.
I hated this game on release,don't know if they made some via live update etc,but plays much better now,and tactics help a lot,finding games tougher and less one dimensional

Straight out of the box Vs these yes.
It won't get the CPU to shoot long rangers,but gameplay is much more varied.
I hated this game on release,don't know if they made some via live update etc,but plays much better now,and tactics help a lot,finding games tougher and less one dimensional

Thanks! I read a lot of complaints that AI always used the wings, and each team played the same. So it's good to hear that these tactics make a difference.

Thanks! I read a lot of complaints that AI always used the wings, and each team played the same. So it's good to hear that these tactics make a difference.
Still using wings,but instead of 10/10 times it's 3-4/10 times,and if you contain them to the middle it's quite alright.
Konami still needs fixing shooting etc.
But I'm having fun playing 19 now

Back
Top Bottom