PES 2019 Tactics Discussion & Real Teams Thread

Yeah, done both already. check my site and twitter for all 32 world cup teams done.

Also i will post indepth regarding some classic national teams i have done.

Superb! Thanks.

Could I request one specific team for classics? :

DUvLaryXUAAC8Jk.jpg

What difficulty should I be playing on to get the most out of the AI and tactics? I remember previously @klashman69 you recommended playing on 'professional' to get the most balanced gameplay. Does this still hold true in 19?

What difficulty should I be playing on to get the most out of the AI and tactics? I remember previously @klashman69 you recommended playing on 'professional' to get the most balanced gameplay. Does this still hold true in 19?
Personally I think that Professional is still the most balanced level of this pes. Unfortunately for most this level is too easy and leveling up you meet a lot of scripts and forcing that ruin the enjoyment.

Personally I think that Professional is still the most balanced level of this pes. Unfortunately for most this level is too easy and leveling up you meet a lot of scripts and forcing that ruin the enjoyment.
My experience with professional is that it dumbs down your players,I see more catch up and strange behaviour(passing shooting) from my players on that level than TP.
I'd recomend TP,plays better and more "fair"
You'll have scripting on every difficulty though

My experience with professional is that it dumbs down your players,I see more catch up and strange behaviour(passing shooting) from my players on that level than TP.
I'd recomend TP,plays better and more "fair"
You'll have scripting on every difficulty though
For me this joke with scripting should be over since last year.The only result is rendering one level bearable “TopP” and one unplayable “SuperS”.I don’t even notice the Legend difficulty as I didn’t even touched it even for exhibition match.So all this results 2018 and 2019 with the last 2,5 modes unplayable, 0,5 cause TopPlayer becomes unplayable only from time to time.The best they could do is bring back the AI scripting from PES 2017 which even in superstar was 100% playable with some broken matches only rival/UCL semifinals and was totally more fair.
The only result from last year was to make people stop playing ML in superstar in 18&19,unless you like the death match/survival mode that every match becomes.

It's really strange with difficulty levels.
It should really be just one level offline,with sliders for passing/shooting/aggression etc.
I use to play SS on Pes 16/17,but switched to TP when revisiting 17,and also for 18.
To me that's the most enjoyable difficulty,there's obviously scripting there to,like every sports game,but with growing TS it's manageable.

I think the CPU plays the best on professional,but your own players best on TP/SS.
For the first time in a long time I've had big wins on Pes when I started Pes 19.
The CPU were dangerous,but since you can control players/ball so well on 19,I smashed Bologna 4-0 just a moment ago.
I never had those kinda games on neither Pes 13-15-16-18
I'm acctually enjoying 19 right now.
The AI bug is not good,but since the control on Pes 19 is so good,it's hard playing any other game, especially on manual

hi everyone, still havent bought the game. I didnt know the IA used Adv Tactics you edit them with, but that's a game changer to me, and my biggest gripe last year. Will they still use others automatically? depending on your style, like the defense always on the backfoot even for top teams? that used to suck.

Do fullbacks behave more like true fullbacks? Is the game still split in two, with massive free space in the middle? Can you edit att/def level, and is it still on orange att/blue def for most teams, leading to end to end style and no slow build up? and a lack of pressure once they lose the ball? Is gengenpress unusable due to the revamp of stamina, considering last year it still pumped the stamina of everyone way too fast? could be good to set the triggers for all advanced tactics manually, cos i know they have some triggers (for example when they're behind the score, when you use plenty of through balls, etc)

is there still red level with a defender fucking around high up the pitch in every KO game after the 75' ? This made Knockout games too easy to me, i could counter the fuck out of their fucked up defensive shape, and the CB playing high up the pitch wouldn't even track back.

Is the defense still backtracking like crazy and following the attackers runs instead of playing the offside trap?

Premier League tactics work great @klashman69 - had a few games against Man Utd now as varying teams and each game they seem to have this odd sheltered nature to how they play. They'll start defensive, suddenly have a full press then withdraw and sit deep. Feels eerily similar to how they're playing currently under Mourinho with no defined style.

Likewise Tottenham and Liverpool both seem really accurate - definitely made the game a lot more varied! Admittedly I'm only playing in exhibition matches currently (waiting for AI patch before starting ML or League) but the tactics are wonderful - massively appreciate all the effort you put in.

Premier League tactics work great @klashman69 - had a few games against Man Utd now as varying teams and each game they seem to have this odd sheltered nature to how they play. They'll start defensive, suddenly have a full press then withdraw and sit deep. Feels eerily similar to how they're playing currently under Mourinho with no defined style.

Likewise Tottenham and Liverpool both seem really accurate - definitely made the game a lot more varied! Admittedly I'm only playing in exhibition matches currently (waiting for AI patch before starting ML or League) but the tactics are wonderful - massively appreciate all the effort you put in.

Thank you man. I appreciate this. I have Bundesliga done and released soon, i'll look at getting PSG and another 8-9 Ligue 1 teams done in the next week or so.

Here is some better news, I can add defensive strategies to everyone and the AI will use them dynamically so i can accurately do how City played yesterday, a more conservative tiki-taka compared to normal along with adding more difficulty to the game.

Thank you man. I appreciate this. I have Bundesliga done and released soon, i'll look at getting PSG and another 8-9 Ligue 1 teams done in the next week or so.

Here is some better news, I can add defensive strategies to everyone and the AI will use them dynamically so i can accurately do how City played yesterday, a more conservative tiki-taka compared to normal along with adding more difficulty to the game.

Interesting to hear. In Pes 2018 the AI only changed to 70 minutes according to the result.
Does the AI sometimes use the third tactic "custom" or not?

Interesting to hear. In Pes 2018 the AI only changed to 70 minutes according to the result.
Does the AI sometimes use the third tactic "custom" or not?

Nah the AI never ever uses the custom tactic. they use the defensive one if you set it on to 'auto change preset tactics'

It should be like in 2015 where the team changes depending on either winning or playing vs a far stronger team.

hi klashman , thanks for those greats tactics , the 4-2-3-1 of tottenham is really well shaped , but i wanted to know if you have made the 3-4-2-1 from pochettino too ? +

hi klashman , thanks for those greats tactics , the 4-2-3-1 of tottenham is really well shaped , but i wanted to know if you have made the 3-4-2-1 from pochettino too ? +

Betis have a shape like this so check their formation out. Two attacking mids either side of a striker

Hey guys, I hope somebody can help me. I searched the internet for solutions but didn't find any.

I wanted to apply Klashmans tactics in Editing Mode. But every time, when I set up the players as recommended and switch between the formations in the menu (kick off, possession, without ball), it messes up some players position. For example the left wing is suddenly central midfielder after that. So that my tactics board never looks like Clashman recommended.

Any suggestions/solutions?

Cheers,

Semifor

Betis have a shape like this so check their formation out. Two attacking mids either side of a striker
thanks for your answer dude , but betis havent rlly a fluid formation , as tottenham 3-4-2-1 becomes a 3-4-3 in attack and maybe back when out of possession , i wanted to know if you think on his 3-4-2-1 , pochettino has kept same attack/defense instructions than their 4-2-3-1 you made

Klashman69, having an obvious problem here. Downloadings resets the tactis of the team, and I am having to do this manually, which obiusly means a lot of time redoing the tactics. Is there any way to arrange this? Or at least any way of making this automatically instead of having to tweak all manually? Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom