PES 2019 Tactics Discussion & Real Teams Thread

Yeah, done both already. check my site and twitter for all 32 world cup teams done.

Also i will post indepth regarding some classic national teams i have done.

I want to apply the 32 teams, but do they still use the same tactics from the World Cup or there are a lot difference now?

Last edited:
we neet the ligue a and the best of europ ( CL and Europe League ) :-(
klashmann please give us the rest :D

It's taken me a long time but I've finally got a Fluid Formation that works with Spurs in a PES game, one that also gets the best out of Harry Kane and gets players closer to him.

I'll post it later when I get home.

PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2019_20181217180913.png PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2019_20181217181004.png PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2019_20181217181013.png PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2019_20181217181306.png

Attacking Instruction:
Possession
Short Pass
Centre (depends how the game flows)
Flexible
Support Range = 5

Defensive Instruction:
Frontline Pressure
Wide
Conservative
Defensive Line & Compactness = 6

No Advanced Instructions, I use the Attack & Defensive levels.

The system can easily be tweaked:

- Lamela playing from the right as another playmaker.
- Son as striker, Kane as a No. 10 and one of Eriksen, Dele or Lucas from the left.
- Dele pushed up to SS whilst in possession.
- Lucas Moura pushed to a RWF whilst in possession.
- Drop Eriksen back to CM, Lamela as a No.10 and Dele or Lucas on/from the right.
- Dembele for possession or Sissoko to drive forward and provide much needed energy to a one paced centre midfield.
- I want to use Winks more but they haven't updated his stats and he loses the ball easily online.

Last edited:
It's taken me a long time but I've finally got a Fluid Formation that works with Spurs in a PES game, one that also gets the best out of Harry Kane and gets players closer to him.

I'll post it later when I get home.

View attachment 9057 View attachment 9058 View attachment 9059 View attachment 9060

Attacking Instruction:
Possession
Short Pass
Centre (depends how the game flows)
Flexible
Support Range = 5

Defensive Instruction:
Frontline Pressure
Wide
Conservative
Defensive Line & Compactness = 6

No Advanced Instructions, I use the Attack & Defensive levels.

The system can easily be tweaked:

- Lamela playing from the right as another playmaker.
- Son as striker, Kane as a No. 10 and one of Eriksen, Dele or Lucas from the left.
- Dele pushed up to SS whilst in possession.
- Lucas Moura pushed to a RWF whilst in possession.
- Drop Eriksen back to CM, Lamela as a No.10 and Dele or Lucas on/from the right.
- Dembele for possession or Sissoko to drive forward and provide much needed energy to a one paced centre midfield.
- I want to use Winks more but they haven't updated his stats and he loses the ball easily online.

Nice work men. Is this Tottenham formation in IRL?

Nice work men. Is this Tottenham formation in IRL?

When Son plays from the left, it's very similar.

It depends on the opposition, against Everton they used a diamond with Eriksen in CM and Winks at the base.

Been trying these, thanks klashmen. They definitely breathe life to the pitch.

However is their anymore recommendations people can give to liven up the bland AI? The attacking patterns are still a bit meh. I dunno whether its because all the shooting seems same that I'm having difficulties. You never see deft chips, outside of the boot shots, Long range shots, little side foot finishes etc. Its all centre of goal and blasting it hard as possible.

Nice work Tobi,

Antoine, the adaptive AI i think is the factor here. the AI seem to heavily favour this power shot first time into the top corner however when that dosen't work then the variety comes out, so it's annoying however hasan't really spoiled the game for me.

really sorry guys i worked too hard over Christmas, i feel burnt out.

Here is Best of Europe anyway, a few teams i deliberately missed out where Monaco and Fenebache as they are a car crash this season and both seem to be using different system every week as their manager/managers struggle to find solutions.

https://klashman69.blogspot.com/2019/01/pes-2019-best-of-european-team-tactics.html

King Henry in particular seems to be using a different formation every week

Last edited:
Hello!
Could you make a tactic for Pes 2019?
The tactic is this here:
It is the Lazio & Pescara of Zdenek Zeman.
I'm your fan and I really like how Zeman's teams play.
If you make me this tactic for Pes 2019 I would be very happy ^ _ ^
Please *.*

Hello Klashman69!
Could you do Zeman's tactics?
4-3-3 Offensive.

I've already asked you but I'll try again because I'd really like to play in Pes 2019 with this tactic.

Hello Klashman69!
Could you do Zeman's tactics?
4-3-3 Offensive.

I've already asked you but I'll try again because I'd really like to play in Pes 2019 with this tactic.

Hi, i'll upload tomorrow something for you to try.

I applied this to Leeds United and using 'Coach Mode' won 7-2 being 5-0 in the first half vs Metz who had the crap default Konami tactic.

Settings where:
Counter attack
Short Pass
Wide
Flexable

Frontline Pressure
Centre
Aggressive

Attacking:
Tiki-Taki ( to create the triangle passing out wide with the midfield three joining in appropriatley
Centering Targets

Defensive:
Gergenpress

I didn't actually use fluid formation, just a standard 4-3-3 with both wide players set to 'SS' instead of 'WMF' This is to influence the full backs to create the width and the opposite 'ss' to always attack the box when the ball is on the other flank.

I look forward to the ultimate tactics, with the fluid form.
Just a question, do you think Tiki Taka's tactics must be used with Zeman's game?
When he was training the Tiki Taka he had not yet been invented.
Thanks Klashman69 ^ _ ^

I look forward to the ultimate tactics, with the fluid form.
Just a question, do you think Tiki Taka's tactics must be used with Zeman's game?
When he was training the Tiki Taka he had not yet been invented.
Thanks Klashman69 ^ _ ^

Contropiede tutta la vita...

Counter attack for Zeman's tactic

Tiki-Taka has been around for decades, Total football with Rinus Michels spawned that, its triangle passing which i noticed with Zemans' tactics there was a clear emphasis to keep the ball between a triangle of players in certain zones specifically out wide. Tiki-Taka is just a modern interpretation.

Tiki-Taka has been around for decades, Total football with Rinus Michels spawned that, its triangle passing which i noticed with Zemans' tactics there was a clear emphasis to keep the ball between a triangle of players in certain zones specifically out wide. Tiki-Taka is just a modern interpretation.
I understand, thanks for the accurate explanation. How do you plan to proceed to overlay the fullbacks?
If you use "Full Backs" the median moves back. This is not true to Zeman as the median in his game poses forward.
And what about the breadth of play? Do you plan to use the tactics that widen the players?

The famous "Total football"

I understand, thanks for the accurate explanation. How do you plan to proceed to overlay the fullbacks?
If you use "Full Backs" the median moves back. This is not true to Zeman as the median in his game poses forward.
And what about the breadth of play? Do you plan to use the tactics that widen the players?

I would have to use fluid formation and use the same method of making the full backs into wide midfielders, wont move them up too far but enough to create the aggressive fullback effect.

I find this also always makes the teams play wide.

I would have to use fluid formation and use the same method of making the full backs into wide midfielders, wont move them up too far but enough to create the aggressive fullback effect.

I find this also always makes the teams play wide.
ok Klashman, I trust your genius!
Last question, will you use short or long pass?
Some argue that Zeman favors the short, others argue that he favors the long.
I'm sure your settings will dissolve this doubt: D

Hi, i'll upload tomorrow something for you to try.

I applied this to Leeds United and using 'Coach Mode' won 7-2 being 5-0 in the first half vs Metz who had the crap default Konami tactic.

Settings where:
Counter attack
Short Pass
Wide
Flexable

Frontline Pressure
Centre
Aggressive

Attacking:
Tiki-Taki ( to create the triangle passing out wide with the midfield three joining in appropriatley
Centering Targets

Defensive:
Gergenpress

I didn't actually use fluid formation, just a standard 4-3-3 with both wide players set to 'SS' instead of 'WMF' This is to influence the full backs to create the width and the opposite 'ss' to always attack the box when the ball is on the other flank.
Are these the actual real tactics for Leeds United? I know Bielsa likes a 4-1-4-1 with high defensive line..thanks

Has anybody got a good tactics set against Leicester? I am playing United in ML on Superstar (TS 96) and this team really pisses me off. Vardy got to be the single most overpowered player in this game.

Normally I would go for 4-3-3 with counter attack, long ball, „hug the touchline“ and perhaps a false 9 for Lukaku, but I just can‘t get into their box and whenever I lose the ball Vardy appears out of thin air and runs circles around my defence. Frustrating.

Hi, I have question regarding formation with 5 defenders with 2 attacking wing backs high at pitch. Something similliar what occasionaly plays Tottenham.

Is it better to make these wing backs a side middfielders or wing backs? I saw few community made formations with wing backs beying deployed as side middfielders.

Thanks for answer

It's a great deal of work!
There's been a lot of turbulence in the EPL lately, and I wonder if there are any updates to it later.

Any updated tactics for La Liga? Also interested in Premier, Serie A, French League, etc.

Back
Top Bottom