PES 2020 AI Issues offline

Status
Not open for further replies.

carleedos

Non-League
20 August 2019
So I'm having issues with PES now for years offline and it seems alot of People too. However no Review, nor hyped YouTuber mentions anything how annoying and frustrated it gets with the AI. I hope I can reach the hardcore community of PES and so I'm speaking out loud on YT what the Problem is. Otherwise everything will stay the same offline and Konami will not do anything. What do you think?

thank you

I think they call it Superstar for a reason. And I think if they didn't press you with multiple players and play all-out-defense, it would be too easy and not 'Superstar' level. Let's not forget that there's no such thing as 'AI' and the engine therefor has to cheat in order to give you a harder time.

Now if every AI team on Superstar plays tiki taka football with lightning fast passes, that would be frustrating. There's a little bit of this in the demo on 5 min matches but every PC match on Superstar or Legend I've watched with longer than 5 min games makes me hopeful that the AI will behave more like a real humans in longer matches.

Thread Closed.

Please raise any general discussion in either PC or PS4/XBOX discussion threads.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom