Pes 2020 Master League negotiations

nathan5317

Non-League
15 December 2019
Hi

Pretty new as per my other post.

When attempting to sign a player. How does the system work when trying to buy a player.. e.g just done a test save with my chelsea and trying to sign ben chillwell. However it seems impossible from the sporting directors comments he is not keen to join? Even though I have maxed out on all salary, apps, clean sheets etc.

What is the best way to sign a target I've had this with a few players who keep rejecting and all I seem to see is "hes convinced his role at the club will be the right one"

Just trying to understand how the master league negotiations work as compared to fifa

Thanks in advance!
Nathan

Hi mate
Hi

Pretty new as per my other post.

When attempting to sign a player. How does the system work when trying to buy a player.. e.g just done a test save with my chelsea and trying to sign ben chillwell. However it seems impossible from the sporting directors comments he is not keen to join? Even though I have maxed out on all salary, apps, clean sheets etc.

What is the best way to sign a target I've had this with a few players who keep rejecting and all I seem to see is "hes convinced his role at the club will be the right one"

Just trying to understand how the master league negotiations work as compared to fifa

Thanks in advance!
Nathan
I posted the same question in the pes 2020 pc thread as wasn’t sure where to ask that. Yes I get the same problem with sports directors comments since the latest update.

I’m very sure it’s supposed to change dynamically when you alter the negotiation settings but now it stays on one comment and doesn’t change.

I hadn’t read about this issue anywhere so wasn’t sure if it was just my setup.

Hi mate

I posted the same question in the pes 2020 pc thread as wasn’t sure where to ask that. Yes I get the same problem with sports directors comments since the latest update.

I’m very sure it’s supposed to change dynamically when you alter the negotiation settings but now it stays on one comment and doesn’t change.

I hadn’t read about this issue anywhere so wasn’t sure if it was just my setup.
I replied him in ML topic.check out

Back
Top Bottom