PES 2020 - Nets module creator?

crstvn

League 2
12 April 2020
Hi all,

I asked a lot of you guys if there any way to create, edit net shape / tension / deepness for nets in PES 2020.
I saw in the past games some of the creators managed to changed some of these attributes, but not for this one.

I am thinking that each stadium have this property of creating or editing the net of the goal, but i dont know if anybody reached the properties, like tension of the nets or deepness. I think this could add a bit more realism to the game combined with adboards, scoreboards, new stadium, camera module and so on.

So, if anybody is willing to share with me informations about how this can be done / or not, i would really appreciate.
I will leave attached some pics about some net shapes from the well known stadiums.

Thanks a lot!

Attachments

• olimpico.JPG
    olimpico.JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 70
  • Barcelona.JPG
    Barcelona.JPG
    131.7 KB · Views: 73
  • RealMadrid.JPG
    RealMadrid.JPG
    100.2 KB · Views: 62
Hi all,

I asked a lot of you guys if there any way to create, edit net shape / tension / deepness for nets in PES 2020.
I saw in the past games some of the creators managed to changed some of these attributes, but not for this one.

I am thinking that each stadium have this property of creating or editing the net of the goal, but i dont know if anybody reached the properties, like tension of the nets or deepness. I think this could add a bit more realism to the game combined with adboards, scoreboards, new stadium, camera module and so on.

So, if anybody is willing to share with me informations about how this can be done / or not, i would really appreciate.
I will leave attached some pics about some net shapes from the well known stadiums.

Thanks a lot!
https://evo-web.co.uk/threads/tv-lo...s-new-goal-nets-shape-preview-65.82159/page-3

Back
Top Bottom