PES 2020 PC 11v11 Player Recruitment

Hey, @rojofa and I might be interested in trying the 11v11 mode with you guys. We've only played the co-op mode before but that sucked, and this looks like it might be fun. Which positions are free and do you switch around occasionally?

Let us know how we can contact you. :)

We are in desperate need of some defensive players, do not need experience, PM me!

We are in desperate need of some defensive players, do not need experience, PM me!
I can’t find how to PM for some reason. Maybe because I’m on mobile atm, but anyway - don’t mind playing defence. Free most evenings. Free all week next week. Playing both on PC and Xbox

I can’t find how to PM for some reason. Maybe because I’m on mobile atm, but anyway - don’t mind playing defence. Free most evenings. Free all week next week. Playing both on PC and Xbox
Hey! can you add my discord Scottjdp 0111

No luck.. try me instead :) My username is voidmar#4541

Attachments

• 78C6CF60-AB62-4A3F-A9E2-076AA1557392.jpeg
    78C6CF60-AB62-4A3F-A9E2-076AA1557392.jpeg
    49.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 352325DF-7144-44F0-86BE-D7C509D5EEB4.jpeg
    352325DF-7144-44F0-86BE-D7C509D5EEB4.jpeg
    45.7 KB · Views: 7
I'd like to get in on this! PC player, happy to play anywhere on the pitch... or as water boy, I'm not too picky

PES2020 11v11 343 Cruyff Diamond Formation Put Into Practice comp #3 (PC) LOOKING FOR PLAYERS NOW!

I'm also keen to join this league if possible happy to play any position although favourite position is CM/LM. I used to play pro clubs on fifa but since moving to PES a few years back been dying to get back into an 11 v 11 club even if I'm just used for friendlies, it's by far my favourite mode. Will be online this evening from 9pm UK time, I'm usually free any of the time most days of the week atm.

I'm also keen to join this league if possible happy to play any position although favourite position is CM/LM. I used to play pro clubs on fifa but since moving to PES a few years back been dying to get back into an 11 v 11 club even if I'm just used for friendlies, it's by far my favourite mode. Will be online this evening from 9pm UK time, I'm usually free any of the time most days of the week atm.
Hey mate please add me on discord ScottJDP0111

I know I'm a little late but finally got pes and would like to join the team if still possible?

Back
Top Bottom