PES 2020 Rumours Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
PES 2020 Rumours Discussion Thread

Apparently Club Universitario de Deportes and the Estadio Monumental "U"
coming on PES 2020

My guess is that this year there will be 1 or a few new South American leagues (possibly Ecuador, Peru, and Uruguay), and a few new more minor European leagues (such as Greek League, Ukranian, Swedish, and Polish league) and J1 and J2 League and maybe 1 other Asian league. This would be similar to the amount of teams and players that you are taking about. Also I do think that this year we will have a good amount of progress with ML and BAL.

My guess is that this year there will be 1 or a few new South American leagues (possibly Ecuador, Peru, and Uruguay), and a few new more minor European leagues (such as Greek League, Ukranian, Swedish, and Polish league) and J1 and J2 League and maybe 1 other Asian league. This would be similar to the amount of teams and players that you are taking about. Also I do think that this year we will have a good amount of progress with ML and BAL.

I also believe
! One league that may appear is the Mexican (I think it's very difficult), the league of Peru for complete? I believe that Konami can be individually partnering with the teams there. Uruguay can be one or more times. In the leagues of Europe we have a lot of leagues that could come from surprises, besides the ones you mentioned. BAL and Master League modes urgently need innovation and enhancements to become attractive to offiline players

Doesnt matter how many new leagues they add. They wont be attractive to play long term unless there is Division 2 in it.
I didnt manage to play more than one season on anything that didnt have D2.

As its nearly impossible that they will add D2's to every league, we need alternative solution. Like fake D2's.
Or one extra, fake league, that we could edit and add to whatever league we choose to play in (if it doesnt have D2 already).

(We used to have an option to add and customise leagues in the past)

I dont’t think Polish extraliga will be in Pes 2020. They strongly cooperative with EA for many years. A lot of EA events are in Poland.

I dont’t think Polish extraliga will be in Pes 2020. They strongly cooperative with EA for many years. A lot of EA events are in Poland.
Ah ok. I did not know this. They were just possible medium popularity European leagues. Maybe Croatian league then?

I also believe
! One league that may appear is the Mexican (I think it's very difficult), the league of Peru for complete? I believe that Konami can be individually partnering with the teams there. Uruguay can be one or more times. In the leagues of Europe we have a lot of leagues that could come from surprises, besides the ones you mentioned. BAL and Master League modes urgently need innovation and enhancements to become attractive to offiline players
Absolutely mate, ML and BAL need many improvements and innovations this year. I'm sorry to disappoint you though, but I can't see Liga MX in PES anytime soon. It's like saying that Bundlesliga or MLS will be in PES20, FIFA and EA have too strong partnerships

Doesnt matter how many new leagues they add. They wont be attractive to play long term unless there is Division 2 in it.
I didnt manage to play more than one season on anything that didnt have D2.

As its nearly impossible that they will add D2's to every league, we need alternative solution. Like fake D2's.
Or one extra, fake league, that we could edit and add to whatever league we choose to play in (if it doesnt have D2 already).

(We used to have an option to add and customise leagues in the past)
I think that it would be nice if they added licensed second leagues to leagues that they already have licensed. Other than that it would be nice to have them implement fake Italian second league, la Liga 2, and English 3rd and 4th leagues. Probably won't happen though because they apparently had a legitimate reason for removing them in PES19, although it didn't seem legitimate to me

Its not all too enthusiastic to see new licensing being mentioned as the starting point of the new pes iteration. But good to see discussion on that front, nonetheless. I was hoping the article would mention something about gameplay/game engine.

Why won't they tie up Serie B?
They already have a Serie A (almost licenced)
And fifa hasn't grabbed it either.
But at the same time,they fucking removed D2s so I'm not that suprised!
Probably end up with Malaysian/Indonesian leagues in their quest to get more Myclub income.

Wasn't there questions about leagues they don't have in that survey they had?
Leagues they'll never get their hands on (PL/BL) but also a bunch of Asian leagues they don't have?

Wasn't there questions about leagues they don't have in that survey they had?
Yes, there was.
And I have mixed feelings about it to be honest..
They can say - "only 50K people voted to have Italian and Spanish league. 1 Bilion voted to have Pakistan and Vietnamese".
We are a bit outnumbered here. If these gobshites go by survey results we might end up with Pro Evolution Asia one day.

Why won't they tie up Serie B?
They already have a Serie A (almost licenced)
And fifa hasn't grabbed it either.
But at the same time,they fucking removed D2s so I'm not that suprised!
Probably end up with Malaysian/Indonesian leagues in their quest to get more Myclub income.
Yeah I think real La Liga 2 won't be feasible, but Series B would for PES

Yes, there was.
And I have mixed feelings about it to be honest..
They can say - "only 50K people voted to have Italian and Spanish league. 1 Bilion voted to have Pakistan and Vietnamese".
We are a bit outnumbered here. If these gobshites go by survey results we might end up with Pro Evolution Asia one day.
Pretty much what I thought when doing that survey "uh oh ..shit leagues are coming"

Can't wait to have ML in Pakistan.
Obviously starting in the second Div with Popo FC (Real name).

Yeah I think real La Liga 2 won't be feasible, but Series B would for PES
If they dont have both spanish and italian D2's or at least option to edit and add one - im out.
Even if they fix 19 i cant see myself playing it long term as spanish and italian were always my go to leagues.
Obviously starting in the second Div with Popo FC (Real name).
Imagine the chants! "Everybody hide! PoPo are coming!" :LOL:

I expect A LOT of focus on off-the-pitch stuff this year.
Stadium environment, surroundings (like actual players on the substitutes bench and better crowd) as well as slightly better game modes (maybe even a new one).
I can't see a big revolution happening in terms of gameplay or graphics for PES 2020 when a new engine is right around the corner.

Stadium environment, surroundings (like actual players on the substitutes bench and better crowd) as well as slightly better game modes (maybe even a new one).
I can't see a big revolution happening in terms of gameplay or graphics for PES 2020 when a new engine is right around the corner.
The graphics and gameplay are pretty great for me. It's just that Master League and Become A Legend need many many many tweaks and additions.

The graphics and gameplay are pretty great for me.
Graphics - yea. No need to touch it.
Id like to see little things throughout the match, like bench, managers, maybe stretchers for injured players, more reactions from players when they miss, foul or being substituted.

But gameplay, especially AI needs a complete overhaul. Its diabolical.

Fans : ''We want focus on off the field stuffs.''
Konami : *changes the menu layout* There you go.

Graphics - yea. No need to touch it.
Id like to see little things throughout the match, like bench, managers, maybe stretchers for injured players, more reactions from players when they miss, foul or being substituted.

But gameplay, especially AI needs a complete overhaul. Its diabolical.
I agree about the little things. Can't say that I think that AI should be a priority rn though

I would like to have the opportunity to create leagues and clubs and create in the league different rules of something like Football Manager. One such option and enough to change in the game. I would like to start once with some 5th league. The database should not be a problem to accommodate so many players and teams or to create this type of regulation for different leagues.

Fans : ''We want focus on off the field stuffs.''
Konami : *changes the menu layout* There you go.

I can already imagine the press release:

Totally revamped menus with a great new interactive graphic.

Then the game is out and menus are taken from a mobile game like in Pes 2019.

I'm not saying menus are priority but they are part of why Pes always feels like a decade old game. I'm talking about main menu, mode menus, Master League menus, edit mode menus, league menus, huge squares covering the screens without a reason.

Master League menus especially could be so much better with interlinks bringing to sub menus or easily opening new pages where we can see statistics, or full league table without having to click so many times just to get access to it.

Right now we have to go to database>league info>choose league>rankings.

Instead it could be: you see that little square that shows your league position limited to 5 teams around you in main menu? Good, highlight it, click on it, go to Rankings page. Boom, easy and quick.Instead of having static screenshots we could have match highlights playing in a tile window when we highlight it. With square button you could go fullscreen. Is it so difficult to do that?

Also, in Fifa you can exactly choose the replay you want to see. In Pes if there are dozens of replays and the goal is just at the end of the match you have to skip every single one until the one you are interested in. It's so frustrating.

There is so much more they could do to make the whole experience more comfortable and less stressing to us, but they don't seem to understand we are in 2019.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom