PES 2020 Rumours Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm just 5 h ago Adam post this :

Is it mean after 5 h we will have first PES 2020 official info or what :D

I think it's quite confusing we still have two Pes 2020 threads, it's better to close this one and bring rumours too to the other one.

Hope that if this esports direction is true, at least they create a similar mode to FIFA pro clubs.
It's the only positive thing i can think about.

Engine day? New engine confirmed.
man, i had to check for a word that fits, because english isnt my native language, and i came up with this:

e-day = elude day = to elude oneself !
Lygaard is gone after today... ;)

that makes the most sense to me! :LMAO:
anyway... its the last hours before first info, so please have patience with me... ;)

gLx9ZNx.jpg

‘E’ day?? :BLINK:
esport??:RANT::CENSOR::MAD::CURSE:
"E" day?

Wait, what was the game with the "EEE" tagline? Like Everything's Engineered with Emotion?
2011?
So we should expect them to take PES 2011, remove 2/3 of the features (after all there's a single 'E' this year) and to release it as a brand new game?

Because that's what I think when I see Lygaard's tweets: I think I'm just about to be screwed.
Sorry for being that brutal against Konami but that's how I feel each and every time I see him post something.

LOL.
They didn't even care about removing the "Getty Images" logo on the Ronaldo photo. :D

By the way, if any of you fancies creating his/her own PES 2020 cover, here's an advice: use renders by Joaquin Peloc.
That guy's renders are insane.

There wont be a new engine. Imo the only reason we didnt get any info about the game is because there will be some surprises in the license department. Probably they had to wait till the end of the season to acquire it and they needed the time to add it to the trailer or smthg. We will have some gameplay "improvements", new menus, maybe 1 or 2 tiny new features in ML and/or BaL, maybe an ACTUAL dynamic weather system, and if we are lucky new camera angles / presentation, and if we are REALLY LUCKY a somewhat revamped edit mode / better basic face textures and models. Oh and ofc Online improvements new things to myclub and an esport gamemode because everyone wants that right? :APPLAUD: I really hope im wrong but... the good pc port was promised for years so based on that..

I was watching a video about Konami and about their releasing severals employees, shuting down studios and focus on pachinko and gambling stuff, I think I took the red pill too. I have zero hopes for PES.

I wish some day Seabass joins Kojima. This is the only hope I have to get Winning Eleven back. Konami is just a company. The real minds behind the games is not there anymore.

Last edited:
I was watching a video about Konami and about their release severals employees, shut down studios and focus on pachinko and gambling stuff, I think I took the red pill too. I have zero hopes for PES.

I wish some day Seabass joins Kojima. This is the only hope I have to get Winning Eleven back. Konami is just a company. The real minds behind the games is not there anymore.
Even Asim has left his "dream job".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom