PES 2020 Rumours Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
E obviously stands for Epic Store exclusive.
giphy.gif

I think the E day can have several meanings....most likely it is E3 and Esports.

I saw someone suggest that Jonas and Konami would be unveiling Griezmann at Barca.....i doubt that very much, but that would be something really cool and different..:-)

I just had a quick look at his tweets and was redirected to his Instagram page:

FE4zXKn.png

"Connected. Makes things happen. Explores the world. Creates benchmarks."

Reading that, my literally immediate response was "he's Barry Homeowner", a character from a podcast called Athletico Mince.

i heard roumors that there will be something like a surprise regarding the Bundesliga..i guess its Bayern Munich which is new in the game

Bayern Munich, Juve and Man Utd are rumoured to come to PES. Would be amazing if they all came, but that may be too much to hope for..:-)

Man Utd are the only of these 3 where the EA logo has completely gone from their offical website. So i think there is a decent chance that they will be in 2020...

Bayern Munich, Juve and Man Utd are rumoured to come to PES. Would be amazing if they all came, but that may be too much to hope for..:-)

Having three top team licensed instead of the ones that are leaving would be too much to hope for to you? Really? I understand we all have different expectations, but I seriously don't understand how that would be either

I play on PS4. Would be nice stadiums to have in the game. And these 3 clubs are all major clubs in their respective countries and they are signed with EA currently, so would be nice if they came to PES....that's all..:-) I know if Man Utd comes Liverpool will go, as they are only allowed two clubs from Pl. But if Juve or Bayern would come, i am not sure it would mean other clubs going out. But lets see...all still rumours. And often they save some license stuff for Gamescom, so not even sure we will hear it all in the coming days.

i truly hope i am wrong but i cannot see any improvements for the game, this E gimmick will be the last nail in the coffin for what PES/Winning Eleven used to be.

Box to box arcadey gameplay with superb graphics and (because of lootbox bans) we will get lootbags so we can trade our players like pokemon cards with other online players.

Also there will be a rarer version of Messi to whomever gets all 10 versions of Messi.

Can't wait for all those features listed down by KONAMI they are so hyped by, but as usual - we won't see it in the game at all (dynamic lighting? :) ).

They are LIERS guys. Remember it and don't trust them anymore. Don't get hyped by all trailers and colourful stories they will be telling you about between now and September.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom