PES 2020 Tactics Discussion & Real Teams Thread

What is included with the all in one edit in the op? Most recent live update? DP2 compatible?

Thanks Klashman

PS: I understand now. Thanks again

Hi

Could someone give a detailed explanation on how to download this please.
Ive downloaded the PC file and the other tool but don't want to muck anything up. I find the other instructions a little confusing.
Thanks
You need to read and learn, see the middle pages of this thread.
Basically, if you're on PC, you need zlac tool, you get the tactic files from op, and import then into your edit. It's not that difficult.

You need to read and learn, see the middle pages of this thread.
Basically, if you're on PC, you need zlac tool, you get the tactic files from op, and import then into your edit. It's not that difficult.

I have the tool and the file. I just got confused a little.
Ill have another read.

Hi Klashman, quick question. How does Matt's auto offside fix fit with your tactics? Does it complement them or does it cause any issues?
Cheers

I have the tool and the file. I just got confused a little.
Ill have another read.

1. Unpack Zlac tool
2. Download the tactics from the OP in this thread
3. Unpack the tactics zip
4. Copy the tactics contents (import folder and the text file) into the importer folder from Zlac (overwrite)
5. Copy your edit to the importer folder
6. Run the exe in the importer folder
7. A windows of cmd will ask for any key, process will take few seconds.
8. You will find the new edit as edit00000blah_encrypted.bin
9. Rename it to the normal name and copy it back to Konami folder in Document
10. Thank Klashmann and Zlac

yeah, basically, you get more fouls but it can still be improved by konami in patches, the good thing is its easier to do skills past players which always gives me fouls.

With the PES Universe V3, are they using your tactics just for the English Premier League or are they using them for the rest as well ? Just dreading doing it manually again.

may i know how to use the AIO files ? Im totally lost here espescially when the downloaded file is pes2020 tactics

Is there a strong difference to how the tactics play in master league (or maybe even just the standalone league mode) compared with just something like exhibition?

1. Unpack Zlac tool
2. Download the tactics from the OP in this thread
3. Unpack the tactics zip
4. Copy the tactics contents (import folder and the text file) into the importer folder from Zlac (overwrite)
5. Copy your edit to the importer folder
6. Run the exe in the importer folder
7. A windows of cmd will ask for any key, process will take few seconds.
8. You will find the new edit as edit00000blah_encrypted.bin
9. Rename it to the normal name and copy it back to Konami folder in Document
10. Thank Klashmann and Zlac

I did it like that yesterday.
It´s really easy.

I´m just not sure, whetherit really took an affect.

I have checked some EPL Teams when going in to the Exhibtion game menu, but it looked like that there weren´t big changes.
Can´t also say anything about Master League, because I´m still in Serie B and haven´t played against a Serie A Team.

According to those that tried it before, new tactics won't apply to ongoing save files ... at least not to ML, not sure about plain league.

I did it like that yesterday.
It´s really easy.

I´m just not sure, whetherit really took an affect.

I have checked some EPL Teams when going in to the Exhibtion game menu, but it looked like that there weren´t big changes.
Can´t also say anything about Master League, because I´m still in Serie B and haven´t played against a Serie A Team.
Can you link the Zlac tool?

Sorry for a potential duplication question, is there a simple way to import these awesome updated tactics for the PS4?

Thank you Wilburman for the link, are these tactics the most up to date?

I'm not sure. I haven't even used them myself yet. Waiting on PES Universe Option File Version 3 as apparently Klashmans tactics will be included in it. Just no idea whether it's all the tactics or just the English Premier Leagues. Have asked but no reply yet.

I'm not sure. I haven't even used them myself yet. Waiting on PES Universe Option File Version 3 as apparently Klashmans tactics will be included in it. Just no idea whether it's all the tactics or just the English Premier Leagues. Have asked but no reply yet.

That would be awesome, yeah I haven't seen an ETA on the PES OF v3 but hopefully it's soon!

Back
Top Bottom