PES 2020 Tactics Discussion & Real Teams Thread

Ive got a good Ps4 OF that im happy with, can I still use these? I really dont want to switch to pesuniverse or evoweb ones

Can't help you there unfortunately. Would have to get Klashman or Robsson86 to be able to help you there.
Which OF do you use out of curiosity ?
I'm torn between a few.
I'd rather not use PES Universe because I hate that they charge for something others are happy to do for free.

Can't help you there unfortunately. Would have to get Klashman or Robsson86 to be able to help you there.
Which OF do you use out of curiosity ?
I'm torn between a few.
I'd rather not use PES Universe because I hate that they charge for something others are happy to do for free.

Im using cypes

Yes you can import the PS4 files over pesworld. You need to import the .ted files from
Ive got a good Ps4 OF that im happy with, can I still use these? I really dont want to switch to pesuniverse or evoweb ones
I just used Robsson86’s files (massive thanks), and they worked great on the PS4 and on my PES World OFs. I needed to do the tactic files first, and then import the OFs from PES World.

Best of luck!

hI @klashman69 I installed your tactics without any problem with @zlac 's tool.
They have been imported correctly and succesfully, but I have a problem with player's positions:
ad example in Fiorentina I have Ribery centre forward and Badely left back, in Juventus Dybala centre forward, matuidi left back...and so on

Yes you can import the PS4 files over pesworld. You need to import the .ted files from

I just used Robsson86’s files (massive thanks), and they worked great on the PS4 and on my PES World OFs. I needed to do the tactic files first, and then import the OFs from PES World.

Best of luck!

Serious ? They work on PES World OF's ? That is great. Not bothering for PES Universe now.
Can you personal message me how you did it exactly ? PS4 too.
I'm new to PES from FIFA and still struggling with this stuff.
Especially when you have 'apply player and squad data' ticked or when to have it unticked.
Which Leagues you have it ticked for etc

And doing them first and PES World OF second, wouldn't PES World OF .ted files not than overwrite the files from here ?

Last edited:
hI @klashman69 I installed your tactics without any problem with @zlac 's tool.
They have been imported correctly and succesfully, but I have a problem with player's positions:
ad example in Fiorentina I have Ribery centre forward and Badely left back, in Juventus Dybala centre forward, matuidi left back...and so on
That's pretty much unavoidable if new formations are quite different from the originals.

Tactical setups in edit file are separated from starting 11s. Importer does not change starting lineups. Nor is it going to, because it would only create more problems.

That's pretty much unavoidable if new formations are quite different from the originals.

Tactical setups in edit file are separated from starting 11s. Importer does not change starting lineups. Nor is it going to, because it would only create more problems.

While you're here :)
Does the importer change the set piece takers?

I tried to install the tactics on the ps4, but when I ticked the two boxes, all the kits from the option file where gone. Anyone know what I did wrong?

I tried to install the tactics on the ps4, but when I ticked the two boxes, all the kits from the option file where gone. Anyone know what I did wrong?

This happened to me a few times, I decided to delete everything and start from scratch. copying the tactic files first before the rest of the OF seems to have worked for me

Best of luck!

How key is fluid formation to the tactics? Both for the AI and when using a team myself?
Like does it improve the action/gameplay or are the actual tactics more important?

Here:
https://klashman69.blogspot.com/2019/10/efootball-pes-2020-pestactics-for-pc.html

for PC users. import these using zlac's tool. i will post a nice graphic on how to import these for beginners and those who see this file and have no idea what to do and can't use EvoWeb.

I need to pay zlac now at some point. honestly he deserved something for this. I can follow on from all we have here no matter what update overwrites these :) :) :)
@klashman69 mate, any idea if this would work with the Evoweb patch? Asking because the Bundesliga ID's here seem to be specifically set for the Pesuniverse option file.

Also, I've done a part of the Serie B and the entire Eredivisie. If anyone is interested I could try to export these.

@klashman69 mate, any idea if this would work with the Evoweb patch? Asking because the Bundesliga ID's here seem to be specifically set for the Pesuniverse option file.

Also, I've done a part of the Serie B and the entire Eredivisie. If anyone is interested I could try to export these.
i have imported them, so far all teams have tactics. (tested Bayern, Dortmund and Augsburg)

Where are the tactic files for the ps4 ? I've looked but the link on the first page doesn't seem to have them and I can only find pc.

I've found the PS4 files and downloaded thrm but I'm not sure I've put them into the game.

I'm using the pesuniverse V2 option file so I've added that to the game. What do I do next ? The strategy files are on a wepes folder thx sand as the option file so how do I add them to the game ?

Back
Top Bottom