PES 2020 Tactics Discussion & Real Teams Thread

@klashman69 mate, any idea if this would work with the Evoweb patch? Asking because the Bundesliga ID's here seem to be specifically set for the Pesuniverse option file.

Also, I've done a part of the Serie B and the entire Eredivisie. If anyone is interested I could try to export these.
I'm interested In! Id's are from Cypes, right?

I started from scratch and imported the pesuniverse V2 file and everything was fine.

I then added the tactics file but now I have no kits or badges for Spain or the premier League except for the licenced teams.

What have I done wrong ? Can someone please help.

@Packmanuk1 sorry man, i don't even have the game on PS4. Maybe its how the file is made or something, ask the guy who made it again.

Thanks everyone for the support on Reddit, its doing very well there. hopefully that continues to serve people to get the best out of the game.

@Packmanuk1 sorry man, i don't even have the game on PS4. Maybe its how the file is made or something, ask the guy who made it again.

Thanks everyone for the support on Reddit, its doing very well there. hopefully that continues to serve people to get the best out of the game.
Im not on reddit but I’d like to spread the word on Twitter. Is that ok with you?!

I started from scratch and imported the pesuniverse V2 file and everything was fine.

I then added the tactics file but now I have no kits or badges for Spain or the premier League except for the licenced teams.

dunno. i read this thread couple days ago - don;t you have to import the tactics before importing the pesuniverse file?

Im not on reddit but I’d like to spread the word on Twitter. Is that ok with you?!

Please do man. i'm going to focus on Kits now, i have so much to do.

I'll do a brief update in 2 weeks and i will keep the PC file topped up every week with more and more teams.

I have finished the MLS btw. But most teams wont have fluid formation :)

Can I just apply this over my current ML or do I need to make a new one for them to be used?

Also I'm using smoke patch, could the team ids be fucked up and not be the same or should i be fine?

Thank you :)

Last time I did this, the same happened to me. I’d already had v2 installed, so I just assumed I could apply the tactics on top, but nope, messes everything up. Luckily I didn’t back out as that would’ve saved my changes, instead I just closed the application and reloaded it.. phew. I’m just gonna wait for v3 so it’s already done for me, that way I can’t make a fool of myself.. in theory.

I tried what someone said and applied the tactics first then added the option file however I ran out of space so all the kits didn't load.

If sure there is an easy way to add the tactics and the pes universe V2 file but I can't seem to find it. Any help would be most appreciated.

@klashman69 mate, any idea if this would work with the Evoweb patch? Asking because the Bundesliga ID's here seem to be specifically set for the Pesuniverse option file.

Also, I've done a part of the Serie B and the entire Eredivisie. If anyone is interested I could try to export these.

I´d be very interested, since I´m playing my ML in Serie B.
But importing those would mean to start a new ML, right?

I imported klashs PC tactic file and started Serie B ML.

But everytime I wanna import new tactics, it means to start a new ML, right?

yes, new tactics = new ML :-/

even when you now have a ml with tactics and you delete those tactics, the old ml you started with tactics will keep these tactics

That is indeed right. Updates on game plan don't "take" on existing MLs. Unfortunately I lost the tactics myself due to the update and necessary Evoweb patch edit file update. My tactics are "baked in" to my existing ML so I'm good, but I would have to do them for the eredivisie and Serie b again by hand to be able to export them...not planning on that soon unfortunately. Want to get around to actually playing the game ;)

yes, new tactics = new ML :-/

even when you now have a ml with tactics and you delete those tactics, the old ml you started with tactics will keep these tactics
That is indeed right. Updates on game plan don't "take" on existing MLs. Unfortunately I lost the tactics myself due to the update and necessary Evoweb patch edit file update. My tactics are "baked in" to my existing ML so I'm good, but I would have to do them for the eredivisie and Serie b again by hand to be able to export them...not planning on that soon unfortunately. Want to get around to actually playing the game ;)

Thx a lot you two.
Well yeah I guessed so, as it´s in the edit file.

But since this is the 3rd ML I started already, I guess I´m fine right now.
If I get promoted to Serie A, I´ll be good.....on the other side.....Serie B tactics is really tempting :D

Please do man. i'm going to focus on Kits now, i have so much to do.

I'll do a brief update in 2 weeks and i will keep the PC file topped up every week with more and more teams.

I have finished the MLS btw. But most teams wont have fluid formation :)

Hi klash. Sorry if this has been mentioned, I cant find it.
When are you guys expecting to have the v3 option file out?
Cheers

I received confirmation that Klashmans tactics for all leagues will be included in V3, set to release next Friday.

However, the tactics reset after every live update, so you have to start a Master League ASAP if you want them to stick.

I received confirmation that Klashmans tactics for all leagues will be included in V3, set to release next Friday.

However, the tactics reset after every live update, so you have to start a Master League ASAP if you want them to stick.

Brilliant, cheers

PS4 OF as well ?

Has anybody updated all lineups and added klashmann tactics with the latest evoweb 2.1 aio with unicolor and saka face fix? If so could you please upload, thank you

hi imlooking for your edit file pc with tactics for evoweb pach 2.1 thx ,where can i get it ??it will be more easyer for me and for other people here ,thx for your hard job!!

Only Premiership, La Liga and some Serie A teams got the klashman tactics on the PES Universe V3 option file for PS4. Not all teams from what I saw or maybe I did something wrong on my end.

Only Premiership, La Liga and some Serie A teams got the klashman tactics on the PES Universe V3 option file for PS4. Not all teams from what I saw or maybe I did something wrong on my end.

I believe this is correct. Hopefully, they add Serie A, Ligue, and Bundesliga to version 4

There are no .pdf for Championship. The tacticts though are available for those that play PES on PC.
For us PS4 users there isn't at the moment.

For those that play PS4 I would recommend you to do edit the tactics manually. Now when klashmann was kind enough to give us .pdf for Bundesliga and Best of Europe. It takes a little time to edit but it is worth it and then you can kick of the ML, now when most of the major leagues tactics are edited.

That is if you aren't waiting for tactics for Championship of course. ;)

There are no .pdf for Championship. The tacticts though are available for those that play PES on PC.
For us PS4 users there isn't at the moment.

For those that play PS4 I would recommend you to do edit the tactics manually. Now when klashmann was kind enough to give us .pdf for Bundesliga and Best of Europe. It takes a little time to edit but it is worth it and then you can kick of the ML, now when most of the major leagues tactics are edited.

That is if you aren't waiting for tactics for Championship of course. ;)

Yes I have done all the available tactics on .pdf manually for my ps4. Will wait and hopefully somebody will produce a Championship .pdf from PC.

Back
Top Bottom