PES 2020 Tactics Discussion & Real Teams Thread

Can you please explain that in detail to me?!
The state of “kick off” lasts about 1 second. After kick of it’s either in possession or out of?! What am I missing?

Can you please screenshot the Team tactics you have on pc?! I’d like to edit all my teams on PS4 by hand. I collected all your PDFs so far, from all the years, so sometimes I can kinda rely on the old ones to edit 19/20 teams. But I want it to be perfect.

If that’s to much work, and I fully understand, can you advice a website I can use to get correct formations (at least a basic one that’s been used today)?!

:BEER:

I'm curious to know that too. What's the point of "at kick off" state?

Oh interesting, I never thought cpu teams ever change their formation and lineup based on user formation and players!
They do! However it's not based on user formation and players. It seems that generally the CPU prioritizes using certain players considering a combination of opr rating and team spirit.

Come on @klashman69 ... can you sneak in that update?! ;)
Just the rough settings in txt form here.
But don’t stress yourself. :SMOKIN:

Yeah i will this week. I've tried to prioritize getting every single team done in Europe though. Updates to all will come, so teams like my beloved Arsenal will get minor changes because we are such a mess and so all over the place in regards to who the fuck will even mange us, the update will be rather temporary and subject to change.

I'm working atm so my time is a little limited.

They do! However it's not based on user formation and players. It seems that generally the CPU prioritizes using certain players considering a combination of opr rating and team spirit.

Spot on, also effects Master league transfers heavily. The CPU look to buy players who suit their system. That's why implementing more 'SS' is important because Konami do not like Second strikers' at all and it's a shame they don't utilize this like they can.

Stuff like Ashley Barnes role for Burnley which is very 'SS' as it gets, hardworking striker, runs around everywhere and at times drops deeper to help win the ball back which his striker partner Wood does all the target an muscle work!

1. Unpack Zlac tool
2. Download the tactics from the OP in this thread
3. Unpack the tactics zip
4. Copy the tactics contents (import folder and the text file) into the importer folder from Zlac (overwrite)
5. Copy your edit to the importer folder
6. Run the exe in the importer folder
7. A windows of cmd will ask for any key, process will take few seconds.
8. You will find the new edit as edit00000blah_encrypted.bin
9. Rename it to the normal name and copy it back to Konami folder in Document
10. Thank Klashmann and Zlac
sorry where i can find zlac tool?

I have full game in ps4 and was trying to import the tactics not present in pdf, with Steam Pes lite, and then do them in ps4. It has edit mode, however zlac tool isn't able to insert tactics in this edit file.

Anyone with an edit file with tactics imported can export those teams via ingame editor, so we can import them in pes lite and manually copy them to ps4?

I think the missing teams are:
(Ligue 1, Championship and ADO DEN HAAG, AZ, FEYENOORD, GRONINGEN, HEERENVEEN, PSV, ANDERLECHT, CLUB BRUGGE, GENK, GENT, STANDARD LIEGE, BENFICA, BOAVISTA, MARITIMO, PORTO, SPORTING BRAGA, SPORTING CP, VITORIA GUIMARAES, ANTALYASPOR, BESIKTAS, FENERBAHCE, GALATASARAY, ISTANBUL BASAKSEHIR, SIVASSPOR, TRABZONSPOR, CSKA MOSKVA, DINAMO MOSKVA, KRASNODAR, LOKOMOTIV MOSKVA, RUBIN KAZAN, SPARTAK MOSKVA, UFA, ZENIT, BASEL, YOUNG BOYS)

Thanks

HI thx for the explanation but how to know if it's ok cause don t think it works, how to verify? Thx
when i edit manually i only have 3 slots saving ???? only tactics for 3 teams ??
i use zlac tool but it looks like it don t works for me !! i have evoweb 2.1 patch. when i verify with klashman tactics ,those are not the same in the game when i import them ,by exemple i have a 4.2.3.1(konami tactic) instead of 4.3.3 (klashman tactic)for arsenal team ,when i activate tactics in game its the same tactic for the 3 slots !!.i took klasman tactics to import them ,when i use the zac tool window importer,it said its ok ,but it looks like no..
need help please ,thx

HI thx for the explanation but how to know if it's ok cause don t think it works, how to verify? Thx
when i edit manually i only have 3 slots saving ???? only tactics for 3 teams ??
i use zlac tool but it looks like it don t works for me !! i have evoweb 2.1 patch. when i verify with klashman tactics ,those are not the same in the game when i import them ,by exemple i have a 4.2.3.1(konami tactic) instead of 4.3.3 (klashman tactic)for arsenal team ,when i activate tactics in game its the same tactic for the 3 slots !!.i took klasman tactics to import them ,when i use the zac tool window importer,it said its ok ,but it looks like no..
need help please ,thx

zlac's tool imports the tactics to

'EDIT0000000000_encrpted

then you copy that over your EDIT00000000 in your Konami save folder in my documents.

One thing i want to ask you all

Is it worth it making tutorials for all the tactics i do? If i do i want to use sites like steam, LBRY, Bittubers and bitchute since blockchain technology generates income depending on video's genuine popularity and payouts are through the tokenised platform, compared to stuff i don't like such as pateron where your relying solely on people with money to sponsor you. People have already paid for the game, some have even kindly paid for PES universe membership and i don't think clearly people have even more money to spend on tactics i do.

I think steam will be the biggest one since i can just put the glossary on there, all updates i do on there and depending on how much people like it will generate its own income rather than asking people to sponsor you on pateron who take 10% off you anyway.

The only way for us ps4 users see the tactics would be using pes lite in steam and import to edit file, but zlac tool doesnt seem to be compatible with that version.

Yes
I'd love to try your mod, but I really can't. I can't find a tutorial on how to use all those .PES2020_tactics files and the decrypter doesn't even open on my Windows 10. Any help?
I second this, would love to have this in my game, but not sure how to do this despite having the tools, and been scouring for tutorial but couldnt find any. If it helps, I'm also using Smoke patch, don't know if it will affect things or not.

I'd love to try your mod, but I really can't. I can't find a tutorial on how to use all those .PES2020_tactics files and the decrypter doesn't even open on my Windows 10. Any help?
Yes

I second this, would love to have this in my game, but not sure how to do this despite having the tools, and been scouring for tutorial but couldnt find any. If it helps, I'm also using Smoke patch, don't know if it will affect things or not.
How to use these tools:
0. Unpack the archive with 7zip utility - you'll see three folders - exporter, importer and tools

1. Export the tactics of the desired teams
go to exporter folder
fill the id_list.txt file with the IDs of the teams whose tactics you'd like to export - see the explanations within the .txt file
copy the source EDIT00000000 file (encrypted and with the original name EDIT00000000) to exporter folder
double-click on tactics_exporter.exe (or run it directly from cmd line)
tactics of all the teams listed in id_list.txt will be created in subfolder exports (files with .PES2017_tactics extension - team names are taken from your EDIT00000000)
2. Choose which tactics to import
if you made your own exports, then manually copy the tactics files (.PES2017_tactics files) from exporter\exports folder to importer\imports folder
if you downloaded .PES2017_tactics files, copy those downloaded files to importer\imports folder
3. Import the tactics over the desired teams
go to importer folder
fill the id_list.txt file with the teamID-tacticsFile pairs - see the explanations within the .txt file
in a nutshell - one pair defines one tactics file which will be imported over the team with given ID in your destination EDIT00000000
it is 100% possible and normal to import tactics file of the Team X over the Team Y in EDIT00000000 - e.g. you can import Dortmund tactics file over Liverpool, if you want to - just create an adequate entry in id_list.txt, such as
Code:
103, 126-BORUSSIA DORTMUND.PES2017_tactics
every .PES2017_tactics file that you mention in id_list.txt file must exist in imports folder
copy the destination EDIT00000000 file (encrypted and with the original name EDIT00000000) to importer folder
double-click on tactics_importer.exe (or run it directly from cmd line)
new EDIT00000000_encrypted file with the imported tactics will be created in importer folder - initial EDIT00000000 in importer folder will not be modified.

These three things are almost 100% certain not to change in the future:
PC only
no GUI - haven't got time to waste on programming proper graphical user interface
no support for .bin files created with in-game editor (neither for PC nor for PS4) - EDIT00000000 only

Credits @juce

How to use these tools:
0. Unpack the archive with 7zip utility - you'll see three folders - exporter, importer and tools

1. Export the tactics of the desired teams
go to exporter folder
fill the id_list.txt file with the IDs of the teams whose tactics you'd like to export - see the explanations within the .txt file
copy the source EDIT00000000 file (encrypted and with the original name EDIT00000000) to exporter folder
double-click on tactics_exporter.exe (or run it directly from cmd line)
tactics of all the teams listed in id_list.txt will be created in subfolder exports (files with .PES2017_tactics extension - team names are taken from your EDIT00000000)
2. Choose which tactics to import
if you made your own exports, then manually copy the tactics files (.PES2017_tactics files) from exporter\exports folder to importer\imports folder
if you downloaded .PES2017_tactics files, copy those downloaded files to importer\imports folder
3. Import the tactics over the desired teams
go to importer folder
fill the id_list.txt file with the teamID-tacticsFile pairs - see the explanations within the .txt file
in a nutshell - one pair defines one tactics file which will be imported over the team with given ID in your destination EDIT00000000
it is 100% possible and normal to import tactics file of the Team X over the Team Y in EDIT00000000 - e.g. you can import Dortmund tactics file over Liverpool, if you want to - just create an adequate entry in id_list.txt, such as
Code:
103, 126-BORUSSIA DORTMUND.PES2017_tactics
every .PES2017_tactics file that you mention in id_list.txt file must exist in imports folder
copy the destination EDIT00000000 file (encrypted and with the original name EDIT00000000) to importer folder
double-click on tactics_importer.exe (or run it directly from cmd line)
new EDIT00000000_encrypted file with the imported tactics will be created in importer folder - initial EDIT00000000 in importer folder will not be modified.

These three things are almost 100% certain not to change in the future:
PC only
no GUI - haven't got time to waste on programming proper graphical user interface
no support for .bin files created with in-game editor (neither for PC nor for PS4) - EDIT00000000 only

Credits @juce
Thank you, master. Buon Natale!

Merry Christmas to you my friend.
Merry Christmas to you and everyone here! And thank you for the info. I am still quite confused on this, however. If I'm using the Smoke Patch, does that mean I cannot do this? I tried running the importer file with the tactics by Klashman and it didn't work because it needs the 'encrypted' EDIT00000 file? I do not want to export the tactics, but I might misunderstood this. Is there a video or tutorial on this? Thanks!

@klashman69, just had a wonderful afternoon hand-editing Serie A from your PDFs, relaxing nostalgia. Thanks for all your work, it's greatly appreciated by us all. A quick tactical question, a number of your formations have the DMF moving forward when not in possession and dropping back when in possession, why? Also, why do you tend to use only 1 attacking and 1 defending advance tactic?

Back
Top Bottom