PES 2020 Tactics Discussion & Real Teams Thread

@klashman69

Updated tactics mass exporter-importer for PC version of PES 2021, rehash of the old 2017/18/20 cmdline tool. Hopefully it works with 2021 too - test it :)

===============================================================

There are two separate tools - one to create exports and another to do the imports.

Download:
Version 1.0 (reuploaded Oct. 1st 2020 - password protected 7zip archive)
Link
password to extract 7zip file: abcd

How to use these tools:
0. Unpack the archive with 7zip utility - you'll see three folders - exporter, importer and tools

1. Export the tactics of the desired teams [skip this if you only want to import tactics that you've downloaded]
  • go to exporter folder
  • fill the id_list.txt file with the IDs of the teams whose tactics you'd like to export - see the explanations within the .txt file
  • copy your source EDIT00000000 file (encrypted and with the original name EDIT00000000) to exporter folder
  • double-click on tactics_exporter.exe (or run it directly from cmd line)
  • tactics of all the teams listed in id_list.txt will be created in subfolder exports (files with .PES2021_tactics extension - team names are taken from your EDIT00000000)
2. Choose which tactics to import [start here if you only want to import tactics]
  • if you made your own exports, then manually copy the tactics files (.PES2021_tactics files) from exporter\exports folder to importer\imports folder
  • if you downloaded .PES2021_tactics files from someone else, copy those downloaded files to importer\imports folder
3. Import the tactics over the desired teams
  • go to importer folder
  • fill the id_list.txt file with the teamID-tacticsFile pairs - see the explanations within the .txt file
    • in a nutshell - one pair defines one tactics file which will be imported over the team with given ID in your destination EDIT00000000
    • it is 100% possible and normal to import tactics file of the Team X over the Team Y in EDIT00000000 - e.g. you can import Manchester United tactics file over Arsenal, if you want to - just create an adequate entry in id_list.txt, such as
      Code:
      101, 100-MANCHESTER UNITED.PES2021_tactics
    • every .PES2021_tactics file that you mentioned in id_list.txt file must exist in imports folder
  • copy your destination EDIT00000000 file (encrypted and with the original name EDIT00000000) to importer folder
  • double-click on tactics_importer.exe (or run it directly from cmd line)
  • new EDIT00000000_encrypted file with the imported tactics will be created in importer folder - initial EDIT00000000 in importer folder will not be modified. (rename EDIT00000000_encrypted back to EDIT00000000 once you copy it back to "My Documents\KONAMI\eFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE\xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx\save" folder)

These three things are 100% certain not to change in the future (just like they never changed for 2017 version):
  • PC only
  • no GUI - haven't got time to create proper graphical user interface
  • no support for .ted files created with in-game editor (neither for PC nor for PS4) - EDIT00000000 only

Please, do not re-upload this file to other services.

Last edited:
Hey Klash - have your tactics been installed into the new PES Universe patch for 2021?
I've checked and,as far as I can see, all teams have the generic default tactics placed by Konami. Hopefully Klash or somebody else can gift us with the updated tactics in .pdf for PS4

I've checked and,as far as I can see, all teams have the generic default tactics placed by Konami. Hopefully Klash or somebody else can gift us with the updated tactics in .pdf for PS4
Hey Matt - have those generic tactics been updated at all? Or are you still seeing deep defensive line everywhere?

Getting this screen when importing. Is something off? I am using supernova db and pes uni patch

Attachments

• 20200921_092912.jpg
    20200921_092912.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 199
Just read the workflow instructions carefuly, post #632

And you MUST fill id_list.txt files by yourself - tools only process teams mentioned in those files.

I suppose that you did not prepare proper id_list.txt for importer? Since your screen shows only teams that I left in .txt as how-to demonstration

Just read the workflow instructions carefuly, post #632

And you MUST fill id_list.txt files by yourself - tools only process teams mentioned in those files.

I suppose that you did not prepare proper id_list.txt for importer? Since your screen shows only teams that I left in .txt as how-to demonstration

Hey @zlac When I used the id list from 20 and put the import folder from 20 in with many team tactics, but for some reason I only see the premiere league is importing... Can you help me figure out why this is?

@zlac Thanks for updating the tool. Unfortunately, I get an error from Google every time I try to download it: this file is infected with a virus, only the owner can download an infected file. Is there any chance you can re-upload it? Thanks for the support.

@klashman69

Updated tactics mass exporter-importer for PC version of PES 2021, rehash of the old 2017/18/20 cmdline tool. Hopefully it works with 2021 too - test it :)

There are two separate tools - one to create exports and another to do the imports.

Download:
Version 1.0
Link

@klashman69

Download:
Version 1.0
Link

How to use these tools:
0. Unpack the archive with 7zip utility - you'll see three folders - exporter, importer and tools

1. Export the tactics of the desired teams [skip this if you only want to import tactics that you've downloaded]
  • go to exporter folder
  • fill the id_list.txt file with the IDs of the teams whose tactics you'd like to export - see the explanations within the .txt file
  • copy your source EDIT00000000 file (encrypted and with the original name EDIT00000000) to exporter folder
  • double-click on tactics_exporter.exe (or run it directly from cmd line)
  • tactics of all the teams listed in id_list.txt will be created in subfolder exports (files with .PES2021_tactics extension - team names are taken from your EDIT00000000)
2. Choose which tactics to import [start here if you only want to import tactics]
  • if you made your own exports, then manually copy the tactics files (.PES2021_tactics files) from exporter\exports folder to importer\imports folder
  • if you downloaded .PES2021_tactics files from someone else, copy those downloaded files to importer\imports folder
3. Import the tactics over the desired teams
  • go to importer folder
  • fill the id_list.txt file with the teamID-tacticsFile pairs - see the explanations within the .txt file
    • in a nutshell - one pair defines one tactics file which will be imported over the team with given ID in your destination EDIT00000000
    • it is 100% possible and normal to import tactics file of the Team X over the Team Y in EDIT00000000 - e.g. you can import Manchester United tactics file over Arsenal, if you want to - just create an adequate entry in id_list.txt, such as
      Code:
      101, 100-MANCHESTER UNITED.PES2021_tactics
    • every .PES2021_tactics file that you mentioned in id_list.txt file must exist in imports folder
  • copy your destination EDIT00000000 file (encrypted and with the original name EDIT00000000) to importer folder
  • double-click on tactics_importer.exe (or run it directly from cmd line)
  • new EDIT00000000_encrypted file with the imported tactics will be created in importer folder - initial EDIT00000000 in importer folder will not be modified. (rename EDIT00000000_encrypted back to EDIT00000000 once you copy it back to "My Documents\KONAMI\eFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE\xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx\save" folder)

These three things are 100% certain not to change in the future (just like they never changed for 2017 version):
  • PC only
  • no GUI - haven't got time to create proper graphical user interface
  • no support for .ted files created with in-game editor (neither for PC nor for PS4) - EDIT00000000 only

Please, do not re-upload this file to other services.
Hey zlac i know this is a little of topic but here me out , there is an amazing thread by @rogerwilco19866 for real life celebrations and its has to be edited in like @klashman69 tatics
Me personally i dont have a problem going through every team and adding celebrations to each player but the problem is with a new patch or edit file update we will lose this edited data, so im just wondering we can use this importer tool for celebrations aswell
This not a demand im just wondering if this is possible
Cheers

Exporting full player data to csv textual document, for editing in spreadsheet software (like excel) and then importing it back to edit file.

@zlac Thanks for updating the tool. Unfortunately, I get an error from Google every time I try to download it: this file is infected with a virus, only the owner can download an infected file. Is there any chance you can re-upload it? Thanks for the support.

Same

Virus my ass :D ... false positive.

Try downloading again from the same link - 7zip archive is now password protected to prevent google from virus scanning. Extraction password is added to the original post: https://evo-web.co.uk/threads/pes-2020-tactics-discussion-real-teams-thread.80854/post-3585709 .... right under download link

So i edited files for LaLiga and SerieA too.
It is compatibile with PESuniverse patch.

Here are links for PS4 patch files with Klashman69 tactics.

La Liga, Serie A, Premier League

https://wrzucplik.pl/pokaz/1817101---oulr.html

ONLY TED FILES WITHOUT ANY PNG(KITS,MANAGERS ETC>)
ONLY COMPATIBILE WITH PESUNIVERSE FILES!!!

Quick instruction

1. First import all PESuniverse patch as instructions seys.
2. Then put my files on the same pendrive with PESuniverse files.
3. In Import menu select now only my files (starting with la, pl, sa) and import them again with 2 boxes ticked to overwrite everything.

If you can Klashman69 please pin this links to your first post to help other peoples download files?
Good job man. Thanks for your work.
Help me. How do I make and export my own tactics to tactics exporter?

I will make a new thread.

game has improved and changed a lot. Strategies will be a little different
will you be maintaining the 2020 version with new tactics ? i understand that PES 2020 tactics' state is '2019/2020 season End of year' right?

One question: I play league and save 2 tactics, in the section where the shirts, stadium, camera, game settings, etc. are also chosen, then later, when I play a cup, the tactics are all changed (for example I get the tactics of the chelsea that I have saved in the league, in another team).

Does this tool allow me to transfer those tactics or those saved in a certain section?

Back
Top Bottom