PES 2020 Tactics Discussion & Real Teams Thread

Great job Klashman, ive added your epl, Sa and la liga to pesuniverse V2 and works awesome. will you be doing Championship and Bundesliga anytime soon?

So i edited files for LaLiga and SerieA too.
It is compatibile with PESuniverse patch.

Here are links for PS4 patch files with Klashman69 tactics.

La Liga, Serie A, Premier League

https://wrzucplik.pl/pokaz/1817101---oulr.html

ONLY TED FILES WITHOUT ANY PNG(KITS,MANAGERS ETC>)
ONLY COMPATIBILE WITH PESUNIVERSE FILES!!!

Quick instruction

1. First import all PESuniverse patch as instructions seys.
2. Then put my files on the same pendrive with PESuniverse files.
3. In Import menu select now only my files (starting with la, pl, sa) and import them again with 2 boxes ticked to overwrite everything.

If you can Klashman69 please pin this links to your first post to help other peoples download files?
Good job man. Thanks for your work.

I do Not unterstand this.

Hab anyone explain this ?

@papinho81 and everyone else thanks for all the updates.

I'm going crazy now, i did the whole championship yesterday, although its just based on the formations there and players for that matchday! The Championship changes a lot with so many mangers being hired and fired so it never going to be bang on like with premium teams which have a stable philosophy!

I feel like just uploading EDIT000000 files for people to use with PES Universe V1 on PC. V2 is out today so something which will work with that should help

Bundesliga now available on PC with PES Universe so now i can finally finish their tactics. Best of Europe and Bundesliga will be those done in .pdf and all other teams will be done, maybe evry team in the fucking game why now will be done but uploaded to a EDIT000.bin and using zlac and Sams tools etc...

SOrry guys, I'm a bit lost thanks to Konami screwing things up royally, AGAIN. I was working with DPFilelistgenerator for Pred's mods and now can't get the game to work again and have lost ALL ML progress. I don't need help on that: I will just do a fresh install as I don't want to fiddle around anymore. I am bummed however that I've lost all @klashman69 tactics that I manually inserted into Serie A and Premier League.

I want to do a fresh install, download and install V2 of the PesUniverse file and then get tactics in. I've seen in the thread that there are files being shared; which one do I need to get the tactics in after doing a clean install and installing V2 of PesUniverse? I REALLY don't fancy putting them in manually again. Took ages lol

@Robsson86

Thanks for doing the files but on import its seems its reset all of the images for me.

So tactics are there but manager images, stadiums and club badges etc have reset.. any ideas?

Edit...okay I see that you have to have all the images etc in the same folder as the import files , makes sense. So you basically need the full OF for the league and just replace the .TED file.

Last edited:
@Robsson86

Thanks for doing the files but on import its seems its reset all of the images for me.

So tactics are there but manager images, stadiums and club badges etc have reset.. any ideas?

Edit...okay I see that you have to have all the images etc in the same folder as the import files , makes sense. So you basically need the full OF for the league and just replace the .TED file.
Just to further update on this. The imports do not work with OF V2 from PES Universe.

Basically as the original export was done using V1 of PES Universe when you import these over the top they are not referencing the manager image files nor do they have banner information and other details that are added with V2.

So someone will need to do the manual process again and then export from V2.

Just to further update on this. The imports do not work with OF V2 from PES Universe.

Basically as the original export was done using V1 of PES Universe when you import these over the top they are not referencing the manager image files nor do they have banner information and other details that are added with V2.

So someone will need to do the manual process again and then export from V2.

By V3 i can try to make sure but i did get a good response we will have all tactics done for V3

Team have been non stop editing. Barry still, yes STILL hasan't had time to play PES 2020 at all. just all day editing V1 and V2

I just tried this method using my edit file from before I installed evo patch to after evo patch to see if I could import the (few) @klashman69 tactics I'd put in manually and it worked perfectly! The bad news is I've only done a few teams. Anyone out there who has them all done this is a really easy way for us all to insert Klashman's great tactics straight in. Thanks @zlac

Thank you very much. :) It works perfect and i can't wait for more tactics. Future is bright. :)

By V3 i can try to make sure but i did get a good response we will have all tactics done for V3

Team have been non stop editing. Barry still, yes STILL hasan't had time to play PES 2020 at all. just all day editing V1 and V2

Hi Klashman,

Will you be posting a link for championship teams for ps4 on here or will you be waiting for V3 to put in there?

Cheers mate great work with other 3 leagues, I loaded them no prob on ps4 after v2.

Ok, I don't mind if they were in pdf format then I could do it manually, just need a starting point.
Or you don't know where I could fined some tactics on net for championship I could copy?

Does anyone have any tactics that are effective or interesting to use yourself? It seems that all of the discussion and downloads here are for applying tactics to CPU teams :).

That would be so awesome. Thanks!

Anyone having issues importing all pesuniverse V2 OF on PC?
I get errors at end of competitions logos (last 5 or 6).
Can someone please (privately) share the baked in V2 (I have a legit subscription to pesuniverse)?

Anyone having issues importing all pesuniverse V2 OF on PC?
I get errors at end of competitions logos (last 5 or 6).
Can someone please (privately) share the baked in V2 (I have a legit subscription to pesuniverse)?
Check if you downloaded the right OF, PC or PS4.

Check if you downloaded the right OF, PC or PS4.
Went back and sure it is the PC version.
You imported everything without issues or errors?

PS: I heard somewhere that you can not import more than 50 competition pics

Last edited:
Went back and sure it is the PC version.
You imported everything without issues or errors?

PS: I heard somewhere that you can not import more than 50 competition pics
Pc failed for me on the last 3 as well. MLS and J league. Seems to be common looking at Twitter. Also the pc file is missing content that the PS4 versions does have ( manager details and pics and stadium previews)

@Robsson86

Same here, don't know why ...

Guys i know the J-League isn't working for PC sadly, i will speak to the guys this week and we will see regarding a fix for this.

Back
Top Bottom