PES 2020 Tactics Discussion & Real Teams Thread

yeah, its important for master league especially.

#PESTACTICS Library is here.

All European club team tactics for PC!!!! Every team.

My Bundesliga teams are alive!! :D
So far, I edited 8 teams via pdf.
Sure it takes some time but it’s well worth it!! Played with Bremen and Augsburg against Dortmund and Bayern. It is so much better!! :)

Great work @klashman69 !!! Can’t thank you enough. 🙏

Question: is the “at kick off” formation very important?!
It is worth it, isn't it? It's bizarre how much different teams play. I notice it in the championship where about half the teams have tactics and half don't. Really apparent if you play a team that don't and immediately after play a team that does have tactics in place.

@klashman69

How important is assigning the correct manager? Does it matter?

E.g. PSG - KlashTactics has it as Thoms Tuchel - On XB1 default is M. Preuss and there is no T. Tuchel option from the selection of managers.

I assume you can only get T Tuchel on PS4 with an OF installed?

Thanks

Can you please explain that in detail to me?!
The state of “kick off” lasts about 1 second. After kick of it’s either in possession or out of?! What am I missing?

Can you please screenshot the Team tactics you have on pc?! I’d like to edit all my teams on PS4 by hand. I collected all your PDFs so far, from all the years, so sometimes I can kinda rely on the old ones to edit 19/20 teams. But I want it to be perfect.

If that’s to much work, and I fully understand, can you advice a website I can use to get correct formations (at least a basic one that’s been used today)?!

:BEER:

Last edited:
It is worth it, isn't it? It's bizarre how much different teams play. I notice it in the championship where about half the teams have tactics and half don't. Really apparent if you play a team that don't and immediately after play a team that does have tactics in place.
Abso f’in lutly, mate!!

So while I’m editing, I’m having a beer to that, I do listen to a lot of music using Spotify on PS4. Last night i was listening to the latest evo-web interview (very entertaining (!!!), I’m 30 min in). So the time I spend isn’t boring at all... quite the opposite.

When I have that pdf open on my MacBook, glancing over every few seconds, arranging positions, I feel like im painting by numbers!! :LOL:
Must be the same satisfaction level somehow (finally I get it). ;)
And @klashman69 is like a Bob Ross to me!!
“move the players slowly and gentle!”, “put em in position correctly!”, “just tap here a little, and a new on field position there, just enough the flavor the teams style a little...!”, “you don’t want this to be generic, just let it flow!” :LMAO:

Love it!! :LOVE:

Last edited:
@klashman69

How important is assigning the correct manager? Does it matter?

E.g. PSG - KlashTactics has it as Thoms Tuchel - On XB1 default is M. Preuss and there is no T. Tuchel option from the selection of managers.

I assume you can only get T Tuchel on PS4 with an OF installed?

Thanks

M.Preuss is a fake name for Tuchel, manager dosen't really matter

When I have that pdf open on my MacBook, glancing over every few seconds, arranging positions, I feel like im painting by numbers!! :LOL:
Must be the same satisfaction level somehow (finally I get it). ;)
And @klashman69 is like a Bob Ross to me!!
“move the players slowly and gentle!”, “put em in position correctly!”, “just tap here a little, and a new on field position there, just enough the flavor the teams style a little...!”, “you don’t want this to be generic, just let it flow!” :LMAO:

Love it!! :LOVE:

:LOL: Wow, well i am an artist anyway but I love that. Bob Ross was the man!!!!

BTW how 'Kick off' Works for fluid formation is its just for the CPU really in Master League or whatever mode to select the appropriate players in each position. Its not used ingame, teams just switch between in or out of possession.

You've done them all? Amazing! Going to release for tactics importer? Thanks.

Almost done all of them, the smaller in nations like Denamrk, Belgium etc.. teams might be off, its more just getting rid of the Konami crap then others can help me and others here make some of the smaller teams i haven't even seen more authentic, its just its better than anything Konami have given them.

Almost done all of them, the smaller in nations like Denamrk, Belgium etc.. teams might be off, its more just getting rid of the Konami crap then others can help me and others here make some of the smaller teams i haven't even seen more authentic, its just its better than anything Konami have given them.
Major props to you for doing this. Not many have the patience and endurance for this and yet you are able to do this. Great work.

Guys, how does zlac tool work? Can I add the klashman tactics of zlac to the Evo-Web edit patch? Could anyone give me a tutorial of how it's that done or tell me where to find it? Cause I am a bit lost.

@klashman69 Ive downloaded the tactics file for PC but my Bundesliga doesn't seem to have your tactics on? Every other team has their tactics? Ive turned live update off. Any ideas? Thanks

I have installed that tactics and started a new ML but I´m still in Serie B, so I can´t really enjoy them yet.
I´m on 4th place in the table and AI is a tough nut to crack.
Got kicked out of the cup, so I hope to get promoted to Serie A, so I can finally check out those tactics :)

On PS4 via PESuniverse v3 it’s all good. Still I’m editing the rest of the teams “klash-like”.
He got me inspired tinkering with the tactics of other teams myself. I learned some, I think, and now I’m trying to copy @klashman69 :LOL: !

;)

Good tactics make 2020 a really great game!!

might i suggest something? instead of everyone doing the tactics for themselves, perhaps those who have finished the tactics can upload the .ted files for a league which they have done?

that way, everyone would be able to able to get the tactics instead of spending time to do every single team by themselves. we could actually spend time playing it.

this is for ps4 users and those who might not have gotten pesuniverse v3 option file.

might i suggest something? instead of everyone doing the tactics for themselves, perhaps those who have finished the tactics can upload the .ted files for a league which they have done?

that way, everyone would be able to able to get the tactics instead of spending time to do every single team by themselves. we could actually spend time playing it.

this is for ps4 users and those who might not have gotten pesuniverse v3 option file.
So this!!
I’m in!!

Robsson86 any more ?:)

So i edited files for LaLiga and SerieA too.
It is compatibile with PESuniverse patch.

Here are links for PS4 patch files with Klashman69 tactics.

La Liga, Serie A, Premier League

https://wrzucplik.pl/pokaz/1817101---oulr.html

ONLY TED FILES WITHOUT ANY PNG(KITS,MANAGERS ETC>)
ONLY COMPATIBILE WITH PESUNIVERSE FILES!!!

Quick instruction

1. First import all PESuniverse patch as instructions seys.
2. Then put my files on the same pendrive with PESuniverse files.
3. In Import menu select now only my files (starting with la, pl, sa) and import them again with 2 boxes ticked to overwrite everything.

If you can Klashman69 please pin this links to your first post to help other peoples download files?
Good job man. Thanks for your work.

ALL IN ON PC FILE (Import using Zlac's tool):
DOWNLOAD
TUTORIAL TO IMPORT FOR PC USING @zlac TOOL! & TOOL DOWNLOAD

English & Welsh Premier League:
DOWNLOAD

Serie A
DOWNLOAD

La Liga:
DOWNLOAD

Bundesliga:
DOWNLOAD

Best of Europe:
DOWNLOAD

ps4 files:
https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/p...n-real-teams-thread.80854/page-6#post-3442457

DONATE

I have put a link for donations, please only give what you fell its worth. As a freelancer I have products to sell for various prices small and large which i make a living on, along with various other forms of work. This work I do out of pure love. Money isn't my motivation with tactics. Its just making the best experiences possible with football games and just enjoyment.

Klashman is best of Europe included in the all in one pc folder? I hope it is
Thanks man

i am not sure if it will be compatible with other OFs.

i use nicoultras v2 of from pesgaming.

its a compilation of many contributors and it has no fake teams or players and most leagues are updated with all players.

pm me for the link for the OF file.

I could come here more often...
but today it is time to thank you again, @klashman69

Played my own version of matchday (like I usually do on match days).
Tonight it was Bremen against Paderborn (me) and it ended 2:0.
this game became the match of the week for me. It was so awesome how it all worked out for Bremen and Paderborn.
I was sitting deep and counter attacking with Mamba! Gosh... it played so well!!

Thanks again, for doing those great tactics and releasing them to us!! 🙏

Edit: it was so good, I have to play it again. :) And when it’s over, I’ll take control of Bremen. Let’s see if I can make Pizarro shine once more in his late years...! :)

Last edited:

first of all thx a lot for your work!! amazing ,i downloaded pc tactics in your site but how to import them?? i can t find any tool to import them inmy pes for pc ? thx a lot..

Back
Top Bottom