PES 2021 Tactics Discussion & Real Teams Thread

Hey guys been trying to find out how to import these tactics in FL24 but no luck, cant find the edit file so cant really follow the instructions.
Anyone would be able to explain?
Thanks

Hey guys been trying to find out how to import these tactics in FL24 but no luck, cant find the edit file so cant really follow the instructions.
Anyone would be able to explain?
Thanks
The edit file is the save folder generated by the game inside the "KONAMI" folder, this folder is usually in "Documents". Otherwise you could use your PC searchbar and look for KONAMI.

I found that in fluid formation, some team's rb/lb become rmf/lmf when in possession
I am curious to know whats the theory behind them? their playstyle are offensive fullback already so why don't just keep them in rb/lb?

I found that in fluid formation, some team's rb/lb become rmf/lmf when in possession
I am curious to know whats the theory behind them? their playstyle are offensive fullback already so why don't just keep them in rb/lb?

Depends on the team attacking style and how either aggressive or important the full back is in attack.

There's examples like Barca's Xavi possession wide play with Balde the wide left and the right winger if its Rafinha or Ferran Torres wide right to stretch the play.

There's my team Arsenal which has a false fullback in Zinchenko then I make the other RB into a RM so he ignores that command and plays like an attacking fullback.

Both using who scored heatmaps and watching highlights and full matches. Who scored and other football statistic sites give good text & statistic overview of teams, but you have to watch at least highlights and some full games to get a sense of not just the philosophy and range of how a team plays but things like 'gergenpress' Hug the touchline you do see always so clearly from just stats.

The best method is to watch first halves until around 60 minutes then after subs happened these tend to be situational and may no reflect the philosophy of each side, I try to avoid games with early red cards also,

Wow awesome. Thank you so much for all your hard work with this :D

Sorry, i should maybe put this in the downloads or on the first page.

PLEASE EVERYONE when you install the tactics, go to 'Auto lineup' settings, make sure you go to auto lineup and press left so it automatically puts the best players in the 11, MOST IMPORTANT! It stops the ID crash bug.

This crash happens because I have a different option file which made all the tactics on, the ID's of the players are different to yours so the game crashes when you select a player whos ID is missing. Hitting Auto Lineup via 'ability' stop the game from crashing.
Hello, do I need to go set 'Auto lineup' to 'by ability' to all teams that got your tactics via game edit?

Or if I do only for the team I play, will the COM teams have the 'wrong' squad?

btw, Thanks for sharing all these tactics! Amazing job!

Hello, do I need to go set 'Auto lineup' to 'by ability' to all teams that got your tactics via game edit?

Or if I do only for the team I play, will the COM teams have the 'wrong' squad?

btw, Thanks for sharing all these tactics! Amazing job!
make a backup of your edit000 file & try both options & observe which one works. i go to edit mode & edit both teams.

hi
really looked forward to use your tactics since i was playing with PS4, great work to improve our experience in game.
I've just checked the first post and downloaded latest tatics
it seems that we need to download Zlac's tactics import tool
isn't it already included into 2023-24 tactics file, as well as tactics file already included in the right path?
for what I can understand - i didn't try it yet - we only need to do this steps:

• copy your destination EDIT00000000 file (encrypted and with the original name EDIT00000000) to importer folder
  • double-click on tactics_importer.exe (or run it directly from cmd line)
  • new EDIT00000000_encrypted file with the imported tactics will be created in importer folder - initial EDIT00000000 in importer folder will not be modified. (rename EDIT00000000_encrypted back to EDIT00000000 once you copy it back to "My Documents\KONAMI\eFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE\xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx\save" folder)
am i right?
many thanks to everyone will respond and congrats for this great work <3

EDIT; it goes the way i just said before ;) it works, great man!!

Last edited:
Sorry, i should maybe put this in the downloads or on the first page.

PLEASE EVERYONE when you install the tactics, go to 'Auto lineup' settings, make sure you go to auto lineup and press left so it automatically puts the best players in the 11, MOST IMPORTANT! It stops the ID crash bug.

This crash happens because I have a different option file which made all the tactics on, the ID's of the players are different to yours so the game crashes when you select a player whos ID is missing. Hitting Auto Lineup via 'ability' stop the game from crashing.

Thanks for FL24 tactics files. I find the formations are perfect but many teams have anomolies such as Odegaard and Martinelli switched, Sterling in midfield and Mykitarian at left back.

Do I need to go into every team in edit mode and select 'auto lineup' or is there a setting I can change which sets the cpu to do that with all teams as default?

Hi, sorry i've been busy and my job just isnt giving me the time to do this like i hoped.

Here is a refresh of the last beta for FL24 here:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/3gpt...+2023+2024+Refresh+Beta+FL24+EDITION.rar/file

Updates to Juventus, Spurs, Brentford, Roma, Bayer Leverkusen & Atletico

Also Arsenal have SS setup in attack to recreate the false 9 setup we see now. Problem I have is everytime Eddie goes upfront he can't do that role and just plays a s a poacher. Unlike Gabby Jesus, Trossard or Havertz who really excel as false 9's

Last edited:
Hi, sorry i've been busy and my job just isnt giving me the time to do this like i hoped.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/3gpt...+2023+2024+Refresh+Beta+FL24+EDITION.rar/file

Updates to Juventus, Spurs, Brighton Bayer Leverkusen & Atletico

Also Arsenal have SS setup in attack to recreate the false 9 setup we see now. Problem I have is everytime Eddie goes upfront he can't do that role and just plays a s a poacher. Unlike Gabby Jesus, Trossard or Havertz who really excel as false 9's
Hey bro, does it work with pes2021 or only with fl24?

Updates to Juventus, Spurs, Brentford, Roma, Bayer Leverkusen & Atletico

Many team files have two versions,One is February 18th, and the other is October,which file is correct?

Many team files have two versions,One is February 18th, and the other is October,which file is correct?
Same question. For example, in the imports folder there are "4200-AMIENS.PES2021_tactics" with modified date 10/11/2023 and "4200-Amiens SC.PES2021_tactics" with modified date 17/02/2024. In the "id_list.txt", "4200-AMIENS.PES2021_tactics" is used and when I check the game plan it doesn't have fluid formation, so maybe it is the wrong one?

Hi guys, i wanted to ask you if you know a way (I think a mod to insert) to ensure that 1 of the 2 central defenders of the CPU does not move up (he remains as an attacker) when they are at a disadvantage in cup matches?

Thanks for FL24 tactics files. I find the formations are perfect but many teams have anomolies such as Odegaard and Martinelli switched, Sterling in midfield and Mykitarian at left back.

Do I need to go into every team in edit mode and select 'auto lineup' or is there a setting I can change which sets the cpu to do that with all teams as default?
Same here, looking for a fix also

Back
Top Bottom