PES 2021 Tactics Discussion & Real Teams Thread

Not yet. this is why i'm happy i have the Top 4 leagues done so i may fee myself time to eventually do South American and MLS teams.

EPL, Serie A, La Liga and Bundesliga all done:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/59445rtke0ff4rv/PC_PES_2021_Tactics_mass_export_import_by_zlac_%23PESTACTICS_EPL_OCTOBER_Europe_Beta__v1.01.rar/file#PESTACTICS+EPL+OCTOBER+Europe+Beta++v1.01.rar/file

Ligue 1 full next week plus Ajax and most Champions League teams.

.PDF's after October 22nd. Squads as i said before are still a mess.
Thanks mate
Which OF you use fot upadye tactics

i haven't even started a master league yet mate but when I go into local match or league mode everything is default
Did you replace the EDIT file back in the SAVE folder? Also I would double check the import team list to make sure all the teams are listed.

i did replace the edit decrypted back into the save folder and I renamed it but I will double-check the import list thanks
Local match cause, can be LIVE UPDATE is ON in team selection. Press R3 and check. Of course if you imported correctly.

And if you want proper check, faster than Local, league, new ML, go through edit/edit team/gamelan. If teams have your desired game plans you are OK, if they have defaults, something went wrong.
Edit mode always says the truth.

league mode are using tactics but not the player line up which are in the Edit, thats only working in ML or Exhibition
Local match cause, can be LIVE UPDATE is ON in team selection. Press R3 and check. Of course if you imported correctly.

And if you want proper check, faster than Local, league, new ML, go through edit/edit team/gamelan. If teams have your desired game plans you are OK, if they have defaults, something went wrong.
Edit mode always says the truth.
Thanks guys I believe live update is causing the issue
Im going to try a new ml later

Im not on PC folks but any tips to get the Ai playing a bit more creatively? I only play exhibition matches and it plays for the most part well. Theres certain teams though that continually pump long balls to a lone striker.

I get the odd team as well that gets on the flank, dribbles to the edge of the area and will look to dribble across goal to the centre for a shot, rather than try a shot on the angle or a cross.

Is this a problem with player skills/com skills on the player, or a team one?

Any chance you'll do the English Championship teams soon? That's where I spend most of my time anyway trying to get promoted.

Not yet. this is why i'm happy i have the Top 4 leagues done so i may free myself time to eventually do South American and MLS teams.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/59445rtke0ff4rv/PC_PES_2021_Tactics_mass_export_import_by_zlac_%23PESTACTICS_EPL_OCTOBER_Europe_Beta__v1.01.rar/file#PESTACTICS+EPL+OCTOBER+Europe+Beta++v1.01.rar/file

This made such a massive difference last year. This in tandem with Holland's gameplay mod should make the game very playable. If not then it's curtains for this year as far as I'm concerned.

Im not on PC folks but any tips to get the Ai playing a bit more creatively? I only play exhibition matches and it plays for the most part well. Theres certain teams though that continually pump long balls to a lone striker.

I get the odd team as well that gets on the flank, dribbles to the edge of the area and will look to dribble across goal to the centre for a shot, rather than try a shot on the angle or a cross.

Is this a problem with player skills/com skills on the player, or a team one?
I'd say both. Tactics make a massive difference but player skillcards do as well

Not yet. this is why i'm happy i have the Top 4 leagues done so i may free myself time to eventually do South American and MLS teams.

ah, this comes with the EDIT I see? rename the _encrypted file and we're good to go?

Great work @klashman69, only one question. Which edit do you use? Some squads changed after applied it. Thanks mate¡

Last year with the tactics was a huge improvement to regular gameplay. Can we get English Championship tactics soon? That's where so many of us play before getting promoted to Premier League.

Hi guys,
To understand better. This tactics patch it not done for DLC 2.0? When i add the edit_encrypted it does back to team before DLC. To make it clear, Havertz it not in Chelsea team.
Am i doing something wrong?

Hi guys,
To understand better. This tactics patch it not done for DLC 2.0? When i add the edit_encrypted it does back to team before DLC. To make it clear, Havertz it not in Chelsea team.
Am i doing something wrong?
Hiya mate it works fine well at my end anyway I put the edit file in the tool opened the tool let it do it’s job then come out off the tool delete the old edit and edit the decrypted edit to be correct put back in the same folder and it worked fine after loading game up I have all transfers also using evo-web patch only thing messed up are German teams obviously till a update comes for the patch

Thanks @Markiboi19 but i never used klashmans tools till now so i have no idea what am i doing.
I see that i have importer exporter and tools folders and i installed before pesuniverse v2 + V2.1.

So, i need to import the edit file from pesuniverse into importer tool, after that export it and replace it in the "Save" folder in mydocuments?

Thanks @Markiboi19 but i never used klashmans tools till now so i have no idea what am i doing.
I see that i have importer exporter and tools folders and i installed before pesuniverse v2 + V2.1.
That’s correct mate just make sure you delete the encrypted off the end off the file before you replace mate
So, i need to import the edit file from pesuniverse into importer tool, after that export it and replace it in the "Save" folder in mydocuments?

Back
Top Bottom