PES 2021 Tactics Discussion & Real Teams Thread

Im not on PC folks but any tips to get the Ai playing a bit more creatively? I only play exhibition matches and it plays for the most part well. Theres certain teams though that continually pump long balls to a lone striker.

I get the odd team as well that gets on the flank, dribbles to the edge of the area and will look to dribble across goal to the centre for a shot, rather than try a shot on the angle or a cross.

Is this a problem with player skills/com skills on the player, or a team one?
Fluid formation improves the AI ability as well, in lineup screen you can set this up, but it's annoying to do this for each team individually

Thanks @Markiboi19 but i never used klashmans tools till now so i have no idea what am i doing.
I see that i have importer exporter and tools folders and i installed before pesuniverse v2 + V2.1.

So, i need to import the edit file from pesuniverse into importer tool, after that export it and replace it in the "Save" folder in mydocuments?
Yes, copy your edit file to the "importer" folder of the tool, then click the "tactics_importer" exe. once the EDIT00000000_encrypted is created rename it back to EDIT00000000 and put it back on your save folder in mydocuments

Yes, copy your edit file to the "importer" folder of the tool, then click the "tactics_importer" exe. once the EDIT00000000_encrypted is created rename it back to EDIT00000000 and put it back on your save folder in mydocuments

When i did what you told me, i lost the Bundesliga :))
And the exporter folder what does he does?

When i did what you told me, i lost the Bundesliga :))
And the exporter folder what does he does?

Check your PM :) I have never used the exporter but I suppose it does the opposite thing to create a txt with extracted tactics from an edit to txt format.

I'm really sorry but I'm new to all of this but have heard brilliant things about these tactics. I am completely lost in how to implement them though, does anyone have a literal step by step or know where one is?

.pdf's next week. Sometime next week. Not sure when, i have to make a new website for freelance stuff first then .pdf finished

EPL
Bundesliga
Serie A
La Liga

Then

France 10 teams,
Netherlands 5 teams
Portugal 6 teams
Belgium 5 teams
Russia 5 teams

then another 20 or so teams across Europe Europa League and Fenercarvous

Next big update after this with full spectrum Europe will be in February. Like last year, all teams in europe on PC with tactics.

at some point i will need to finally do Brazil, Argentina and MLS.

Last edited:
.pdf's next week. Sometime next week. Not sure went, i have to make a new website for freelance stuff first then .pdf finished

EPL
Bundesliga
Serie A
La Liga

Then

France 10 teams,
Netherlands 5 teams
Portugal 6 teams
Belgium 5 teams
Russia 5 teams

Next big update after this with full spectrum Europe will be in February. Like last year, all teams in europe on PC with tactics.

Your a hero 👏 been waiting for your pdf to get an EPL started on xbox

Hey guys,

I am new to PES and I play on PS4. I read Klashman mention that he will release .pdfs next week. For PS4, do we go to edit, then make manual changes to the team tactics looking at the pdf file? Is that how it works? If not, can someone please let me know what needs to be done to ensure Klashmans tactics are incorporated in master league for PS4?

Hey guys,

I am new to PES and I play on PS4. I read Klashman mention that he will release .pdfs next week. For PS4, do we go to edit, then make manual changes to the team tactics looking at the pdf file? Is that how it works? If not, can someone please let me know what needs to be done to ensure Klashmans tactics are incorporated in master league for PS4?
Yes, you modify the teams tactics manually looking at the .pdf files. It's a bit of work but the game is so much better with those tactics.

.pdf's next week. Sometime next week. Not sure when, i have to make a new website for freelance stuff first then .pdf finished

EPL
Bundesliga
Serie A
La Liga

Then

France 10 teams,
Netherlands 5 teams
Portugal 6 teams
Belgium 5 teams
Russia 5 teams

You are epic; the game is so much better because of you. Thank you!

Hi, can someone help me? After I downloaded the klashman tactic I took the EDIT00000000_encrypted from the import folder -> rename it to EDIT00000000 -> replace it in my save folder. However this replace my live update for the squad regarding the transfer, when i apply the live update in the game in order to update the transfer, the tactics got replaced.

Hi, can someone help me? After I downloaded the klashman tactic I took the EDIT00000000_encrypted from the import folder -> rename it to EDIT00000000 -> replace it in my save folder. However this replace my live update for the squad regarding the transfer, when i apply the live update in the game in order to update the transfer, the tactics got replaced.
I figured out what I was doing wrong, sorry for the trouble

This is the file I downloaded that has all the pes2021 tactics for all teams including PESuniverse german teams (from your twitter klashman):

I see you have included Skybet Championship teams in your imports folder from the above twitter link. I plan to Start with Cardiff City in ML shortly so I was quite stoked to check it out:
2nddivteams.JPG

I ran the import with your already fully populated id_list.txt. I can see that Cardiff City imported successfully along with the other 298 teams you had listed. There we're zero errors in the errorlog file, every single team imported fine:
2.JPG

Once in game, I started an exhibition match. Picked Everton, fluid formation formation was on and can see that Everton has been imported successfully. All three presets look perfect as shown here so I know the imports worked.

everton1.jpg

I loaded up an exhibition match and picked Cardiff City, turned on fluid formations, but it seems as all three presets are the same for all Skybet Championship teams. So either I did something wrong, or the files don't import any tactics at all for Skybet 2nd division that I downloaded from your above twitter link klashman.

I just figured they would since you filled out the teamid and included a 2021 .tactics file in the imports folder for second division teams.

Thanks for all your hard work by the way, it's greatly appreciated.

Would you happen to have live update turned on for exhibition matches? Turn it off, otherwise it will override tactics from EDIT file

... but then, it would affect your team too, not just the cpu team.

Would you happen to have live update turned on for exhibition matches? Turn it off, otherwise it will override tactics from EDIT file

... but then, it would affect your team too, not just the cpu team.
I have the Sider module uncommented for netblock.lua. Everytime I launch the game with sider.exe, I get the error message from konami stating the game can't connect to the server.

Hey @klashman69 thanks so much for the work, mate! :) one question, please if you have a second: do you think these tactics files (implemented with zlac's tool) are compatible for PES 2019 by chance? Thanks!

I'm on PS4 not PC so tactic wise, I was wondering a quick fix for teams, would be removing deep defensive line/swarm the box make them play better?

I'm on PS4 not PC so tactic wise, I was wondering a quick fix for teams, would be removing deep defensive line/swarm the box make them play better?
Yes mate remove them and change offside setting to on is a good quick fix. Anchoring a defensive midfielder also to some teams and plays well for me.

you can remove the deep defensive line but most teams wld sit back. unless you play on a higher difficulty level.

spending a bit of time to do up the tactics using klashman's pdfs does change the gameplay even on a lower level.

i currently play on professional. FUMA. 25min game time.

you can remove the deep defensive line but most teams wld sit back. unless you play on a higher difficulty level.

spending a bit of time to do up the tactics using klashman's pdfs does change the gameplay even on a lower level.

Is there a link to the pdf's for pes 2021 would love to apply them if there is a link.
Thanks

Yes mate remove them and change offside setting to on is a good quick fix. Anchoring a defensive midfielder also to some teams and plays well for me.
Thank you for this mate. Appreciate the tips and will change things when I get home tonight.

Back down to professional now I'm playing manual. Struggling creating chances in master league. Haven't seen the pdfs for PS4 for 2021 but will add your changes.

the 2021 PS4 PDF's are out already!? :SHOCK:

Back
Top Bottom