PES 2021 Tactics Discussion & Real Teams Thread

Hi klashman69 i love the tactics uve put out i want to keep ur tactics but what if i turn fluid formation off coz im thinking it messes with the playing styles of the players abit for example a rb who has offensive fullback playstyle wont work if he becomes a rmf when attacking also i feel like i go through the other team too easy at times on legend difficulty like i can be sheffield united & go through top team too easy what do u think like to hear from u as u know more about tactics

I've imported this to ps4 but in my opinion the AI plays better with fluid formation off ..had some really good games with these tactics with it set to off
if you used klashman tactics, it doesn't matter if you turn it off, ai(enemy team) will use it
the game is designed that ai will use fluid formation automatically
the difference is that konami default tactics are the same in fluid formation
so ai use fluid formation and they are the same in kick off, in and out of possession
while klashman tactics adjusted formation and positions heavily when in and out of possession

if you used klashman tactics, it doesn't matter if you turn it off, ai(enemy team) will use it
the game is designed that ai will use fluid formation automatically
the difference is that konami default tactics are the same in fluid formation
so ai use fluid formation and they are the same in kick off, in and out of possession
while klashman tactics adjusted formation and positions heavily when in and out of possession
Exactly just need to find a solution to the fullbacks position becoming rmf/lmf coz then u get pepe getting substituted on at right back for arsenal for example also doesnt this effect playing styles?

Exactly just need to find a solution to the fullbacks position becoming rmf/lmf coz then u get pepe getting substituted on at right back for arsenal for example also doesnt this effect playing styles?
I don't know why klashman decided to set some fullback in to lmf/rmf when in possession
I also notice that teams will substitute a winger because they could play rmf/lmf
so I could confirm that ai will make substitution base on when in possession formation only
obviously the solution is to change those rmf/lmf into fullback when in possession
but it sounds stupid and take a lot of time to check each team

I don't know why klashman decided to set some fullback in to lmf/rmf when in possession
I also notice that teams will substitute a winger because they could play rmf/lmf
so I could confirm that ai will make substitution base on when in possession formation only
obviously the solution is to change those rmf/lmf into fullback when in possession
Im gonna change them to fullbacks as i think thats why some of the teams are so open & easy to play against even on legend difficulty tactics are great just the fullbacks should stay as fullbacks to make it feel more realistic & organized not like im playing in the 70s 80s when teams were all over the place tactically

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "Markiboi19, message: 3638444, membre: 320641"]
Désolé, mon pote a supprimé le patch doit également avoir supprimé l'édition de méga
[/CITATION]
Hi mate, can you reupload edit file for dream patch?

[QUOTE = "Markiboi19, message: 3638444, membre: 320641"]
Désolé, mon pote a supprimé le patch doit également avoir supprimé l'édition de méga
[/CITATION]
Hi mate, can you reupload edit file for dream patch?
Not using the patch anymore so don't have access to it sorry mate

I mentioned this in a message to someone else. Its because if you move them back to Full Back off the ball, they back off too much as soon as they lose possession, sometimes they act very irrationally running backwards to join the center backs literally out of balance of what's happening on the pitch and this really murders their stamina so over a whole game they don't attack as well with it on. Using 'wing back' is the best balance but some teams are a little bit more aggressive off the ball and press, so if you use that they drop back too much giving you too much space to run at them as they charge back to join the center backs.

It can be chaotic at times, Konami should just make a dedicated wing back position to sort it out which is the biggest problem.

It's true the AI look at the position as wide midfielder and sub them on in their place because they look at the attacking setup only for fluid formation.

Superstar or legendary full manual . I've always found the AI to be more confused with fluid on . But that's my interpretation everyone else may like it

AI can be a bit weird on manual as shown especially on Ricky's Master League. They are so much more devastating clinical on standard 1 Bar passing. On manual they make mistakes and sometimes miss easy chances.

This also affects the fluid formation more I guess.

I mentioned this in a message to someone else. Its because if you move them back to Full Back off the ball, they back off too much as soon as they lose possession, sometimes they act very irrationally running backwards to join the center backs literally out of balance of what's happening on the pitch and this really murders their stamina so over a whole game they don't attack as well with it on. Using 'wing back' is the best balance but some teams are a little bit more aggressive off the ball and press, so if you use that they drop back too much giving you too much space to run at them as they charge back to join the center backs.

It can be chaotic at times, Konami should just make a dedicated wing back position to sort it out which is the biggest problem.

It's true the AI look at the position as wide midfielder and sub them on in their place because they look at the attacking setup only for fluid formation.
Is there way u can update ur klashman tactics with the current player updates/roster coz some players are free agents its coz when i import ur tactics i apply squad data & that causes the roster to go back to 3 4 months ago

This is so true when defending fullback is so far away from winger

I love these insights! Didn't we have a dedicated wingback position way back when? Pes 5/6 I wanna say?

@klashman69 first of all I would like to thank you for your contribution to pes community.
I would like to discuss with a situation that breaks the realism of the game for me.
CPU tactical decisions in knockout stages or in cup games and finals is so unrealistic, doesn't matter the opponent I'm facing, as long as the game is still a draw after 60mins the CPU go all attack and sends CB forward and from there the CPU starts to sub the CF with another CF leaving the CB as CF for the remaining 30min of the game, until the CPU scores that CB will stay forward!!
exemple, I was playing the community shield with Liverpool against arsenal, after 60min Mustafi becomes CF, minute 65 CPU subs lagazette for Aubameyong then nketia for Pepe and Mustafi stayed as CF the whole game! This issue occurs to me in every other knockout match or cup competitions.
Not sure if anyone is experiencing this issue, hopefully there is a solution to it.
cheers

@klashman69 first of all I would like to thank you for your contribution to pes community.
I would like to discuss with a situation that breaks the realism of the game for me.
CPU tactical decisions in knockout stages or in cup games and finals is so unrealistic, doesn't matter the opponent I'm facing, as long as the game is still a draw after 60mins the CPU go all attack and sends CB forward and from there the CPU starts to sub the CF with another CF leaving the CB as CF for the remaining 30min of the game, until the CPU scores that CB will stay forward!!
exemple, I was playing the community shield with Liverpool against arsenal, after 60min Mustafi becomes CF, minute 65 CPU subs lagazette for Aubameyong then nketia for Pepe and Mustafi stayed as CF the whole game! This issue occurs to me in every other knockout match or cup competitions.
Not sure if anyone is experiencing this issue, hopefully there is a solution to it.
cheers
This problem has been there for recent years, it has nothing to do with tactics and I think there is no solution
Konami is the one who designed the game that cpu will turn the attack level to max in some situations as you mentioned

cheers

Hi, yeah, nothing to do with tactics. I honestly think it's the engine showing its limits, the AI have set playbook they follow in knockout games and the bigger teams always go all out attack if its a draw or they losing at 60 minutes.

Some aspect of the game lack enough coding to present how teams should play.

Hi there...Im having some problems installing Klashmann's tactics on pc...Im not using any Option files...Im using another way where I had to paste some files into wherever the EDIT000000 file was which gives me all licensed teams...I tried to install Klashmann's tactics and when I did all my team emblems,names, league emblems were messed up..but the tactics were correct for the teams..can you please help me fix this..Thanks a ton!

Hello Friends! Have anyone integrated klashmans Tactics in the editfile from VirtuaRed Patch? I try it with the tactic Importeur Tool, but i dont have Fluid Formations in my file. I dont know what i Do wrong. Thanks for helping me!

Hello guys, I want to update the squads to include newest transfers but I am scared I am going to lose bundesliga and klashmann tactics. How does one update squads to have newest transfers without losing klashmann tactics and bundesliga?

Thanks in advance :)

I've redone fully 3 teams. I test for days so it takes a while. I change players playstyles, stats too to try to make AI realistic on superstar. Here are the tactics and playing styles :

PSG :

Capture1.jpg Capture2.jpgCapture3.jpg

Possession, center, flexible, support 2
FL pressure, aggressive, wide, DLine 10, Compactness 1
Constant pressure

Mbappe : Dummy Runner
Icardi : Fox in the Box
Neymar : Classic n10.
Paredes and Verratti : Orchestrators
Florenzi and Kurzawa : Offensive FB
Marquinhos and Kimpembe : Buildup
Navas : Offensive GK

Lyon :

Capture4.JPG Capture5.JPGCapture6.JPG

Possession, center, flexible, support 4
FL Pressure, aggressive, wide, DLine 6, Compactness 4

Memphis, Toko, Kadewere : Dummy Runner
Paqueta and Aouar : Classic 10
Thiago Mendes : Orchestrator
Dubois and Cornet : Offensive FB
Denayer: Build Up
Lopes : Offensive GK

French NT :

Capture7.JPGCapture8.JPGCapture9.JPG

Possession, wide, flexible, support 4
FL Pressure, aggressive, wide, DLine 5, Compactness 7

Giroud : FITB
Griezmann : Hole player
Mbappe : Dummy Runner
Pogba : Orchestrator
Kanté : Destroyer
Lemar : Roaming Flank
Lucas and Pavard : Offensive FB
Varane and Kimpembe : Build up

I had to settle with using the top of the ladders a lot in their best skills/stats to have accurate performances ig. As you see with Neymar 100 AM smh. I compensate with form at 2-3 on most starters and it gives me the best feel in AI vs AI and me vs AI in comps/ML. You can read about condition stat here: https://pes.neoseeker.com/wiki/Condition

It show me the words that is "EDIT00000000 file not found.Please make sure that you have placed ENCRYPTED edit00000000 alongside tactics_importer.exe" when I have placed the EDIT00000000 file alongside with tactics_importer.exe

Yes, copy your edit file to the "importer" folder of the tool, then click the "tactics_importer" exe. once the EDIT00000000_encrypted is created rename it back to EDIT00000000 and put it back on your save folder in mydocuments
I had copyo the EDIT00000000 file into "importer" folder,but it show me cant find the EDIT00000000 file when I run tactics_importer.exe.it confused me >_<

If I use this modified tactics in an ongoing ML save, will it be in effect in the next match?

Also, does someone have klashman tactics for the lates Smoke Patch 2021? Because I know some team IDs will be different for every patch, especially Bundesliga teams.

If I use this modified tactics in an ongoing ML save, will it be in effect in the next match?

Also, does someone have klashman tactics for the lates Smoke Patch 2021? Because I know some team IDs will be different for every patch, especially Bundesliga teams.
Won't be in effect then, need to have them in place before ml starts as it's all contained in the edit file.

Back
Top Bottom