eFootball (All Platforms)

It's almost April, and to me Pes 2021 is already dead (As in nothing to do)
But my main purpose to post here is that it's almost April, game comes in around September , and no news?
I don't know how much longer I can wait, maybe till May, but then I'll lose all hype honestly

What do they all have in common?
They all published great football games. 😁

Well, we don't need to talk about PES and I think we don't need to talk about Virtua Striker either, but Namco published "90 Minutes: European Prime Goal" which was a Hell of a game back in the day.
If you ask me... I smell more mobile and microtransactions games... They are HUGE in China and Korea ...
Don' forget that Namco creat
Football Kingdom
:D Most posted game title after PES in Evo-web history.

GOAT net physics tho

Still cant figure it how they are not capable to make something like that today ... I can bet that even on Unreal Engine nets physics will be bad, what is the problem ??? Even PES6 had better net physics than todays PES (not to say PES2015 or 2016 where it was better to remove nets, than to have those physics).

They will spend month making players haircuts, boots etc ... but most important feeling when actually scoring goals is not that important.

It's funny that you talk about nets, I'm just improving and modifying them on PES 2021 game code right now.
Although I am not the most interested in net physics, I think I have found a way to give them other shapes and a better physics.

As soon as it's finished I will publish it as a mod for those who are interested. :TU: Currently I am trying to recreate the net from PES 2011.nets_test_v1.jpg

It's funny that you talk about nets, I'm just improving and modifying them on PES 2021 game code right now.
Although I am not the most interested in net physics, I think I have found a way to give them other shapes and a better physics.

As soon as it's finished I will publish it as a mod for those who are interested. :TU: Currently I am trying to recreate the net from PES 2011.View attachment 91395
Wow thats amazing and when you say "other shapes" does this mean its possible to get these type of nets?
chrome_9k2FhUcOz5.jpgchrome_U3tOLkOi3m.jpgchrome_UUBqAnudxI.jpgchrome_o5Fx2PFfm1.jpg

As soon as it's finished I will publish it as a mod for those who are interested. :TU: Currently I am trying to recreate the net from PES 2011.View attachment 91395

Amazing news!

The problem with PES´s goal nets is that once the ball touch the net , eve if the shoot is not so much powerful, the net reject the ball with a lot of speed.

Its very unusual when the ball remains inside after a goal.

WOW!! 🤯

Send me all your best quality nets shapes/physics videos and pics, I'll see what I can do. (In private or on twitter, so as not to be off topic) 👍
I can also modify the elasticity of the net as well as its resistance.

Please build more versions of it ... don stop at one and try to figure it which one people like the most. When you build one which is in playable state, just put it in some folder and push it to the public when you are done.

Thanks for effort

Send me all your best quality nets shapes/physics videos and pics, I'll see what I can do. (In private or on twitter, so as not to be off topic) 👍
I have pm you an depth example of most the different net types and physics we see today, I hope you see

Is posible deep nets? Like Mexico’86?

nets definitely need some love.
the fact that they are the same in every stadium is literally what prevents me from buying the game.

proud net freak.

The most notable addition to the newest MLB is the stadium creator. What about bringing it back, Konami?

Man, I saw you post on twitter.

That definitely needs its own thread!

KONAMI dont have licence for soo many thing ... but why they don put some effort in thing they dont need a licence. Like make nets look and feel different in each competition and stadium (like in real life). Make different camera angles, different way of fans celebrating a goal etc.

There are sooooooo many thing they dont need a licence.

Back
Top Bottom