eFootball (All Platforms)

KONAMI dont have licence for soo many thing ... but why they don put some effort in thing they dont need a licence. Like make nets look and feel different in each competition and stadium (like in real life). Make different camera angles, different way of fans celebrating a goal etc.

There are sooooooo many thing they dont need a licence.
Yeah, there are many features that do not require a new engine. Like team level filters to avoid PSG/Bayern spammers online, more variety in game modes, a more immersive Master League... we could spend all day listing them.

This is the usual stuff happening on the road to next PES! 😂 don’t spent too much time analyzing, you are a good individual!

Me, myself, and I are as calm as never before! 😉

Dont get me wrong a couple of weeks in the future...! I’ll be another person! :LOL:

KONAMI dont have licence for soo many thing ... but why they don put some effort in thing they dont need a licence. Like make nets look and feel different in each competition and stadium (like in real life). Make different camera angles, different way of fans celebrating a goal etc.

There are sooooooo many thing they dont need a licence.

Just one word COINTOSS....

If pes2022 don't have a cointoss I will drive crazy 🤪

I have bad feeling that.. there will be no more PES game and number after that like 2001, 2002, 2022 .. will be just eFOOTBALL and season updates, like FORTNIT or Fall Guy, will be just eFOOTBALL and that is ...

I have bad feeling that.. there will be no more PES game and number after that like 2001, 2002, 2022 .. will be just eFOOTBALL and season updates, like FORTNIT or Fall Guy, will be just eFOOTBALL and that is ...

If it is only a name that we need to sacrifice in this online stupidity generation, that's OK by me. For me it will always remain PES. They can call it season update, eFootball or whatever. My concern is they will start caring more about online aspect (cards, myTeam and that sort of b**lsh*t) than graphic, animations and gameplay.

If it is only a name that we need to sacrifice in this online stupidity generation, that's OK by me. For me it will always remain PES. They can call it season update, eFootball or whatever. My concern is they will start caring more about online aspect (cards, myTeam and that sort of b**lsh*t) than graphic, animations and gameplay.
they already do to be honest

I don't know if already reported but i just checked Adam Bhatti's twitter and he answered that he doesn't really know about Pes 2022 announcement plans. The way he talks it seems he is now far from the dev team. He probably is not even in contact anymore.

to come closer to FIFA in sales they need to improve online game modes and online in general. Konami needs to create a pro clubs type mode for PES. pretty much everyone I know who buys FIFA.. does so to play PRO clubs online and that only. and if they 're not buying FIFA over PES to play pro clubs.. they are buying FIFA over PES because online is superior and to play FUT... I personally never heard of anyone who buys FIFA over PES to strictly play FIFA offline only...

why not create a mode like NBA2K's mypark mode where you can create your own player and play 5 a side and or 11 v 11 matches etc. I believe Konami does not have it's own servers for PES and hopefully next gen ps5 netcode improves PES online in general.. but it's time Konami wake up and make online their #1 top priority. Myclub and everything else online needs to be top priority for this game. people want master league improved fine.. not only improve it but it should be online as well. there is no excuse.. with next gen I feel any type of mode you do offline you should be able to do online. Why not have online custom leagues for friends? where you can set league rules to full manual etc? simple options that Konami needs to add. things like this should be their top focal points to gain on FIFA... I also should be able to go in training mode and invite friends online to train with me on the pitch. bring back some of the good individual player tactics instructions from the old pes games as well....... and lastly... one of the biggest things they need in PES most of all for online is cross platform play. PES online should be cross platform between PS5, PC, and Xbox. this will help finding matches online and improve the popularity of PES online community which is the biggest gap between FIFA and PES right now

if you want to close the gap on FIFA.. this is what you do

Last edited:
to come closer to FIFA in sales they need to improve online game modes and online in general. Konami needs to create a pro clubs type mode for PES. pretty much everyone I know who buys FIFA.. does so to play PRO clubs online and that only. and if they 're not buying FIFA over PES to play pro clubs.. they are buying FIFA over PES because online is superior and to play FUT... I personally never heard of anyone who buys FIFA over PES to strictly play FIFA offline only...

why not create a mode like NBA2K's mypark mode where you can create your own player and play 5 a side and or 11 v 11 matches etc. I believe Konami does not have it's own servers for PES and hopefully next gen ps5 netcode improves PES online in general.. but it's time Konami wake up and make online their #1 top priority. Myclub and everything else online needs to be top priority for this game. people want master league improved fine.. not only improve it but it should be online as well. there is no excuse.. with next gen I feel any type of mode you do offline you should be able to do online. Why not have online custom leagues for friends? where you can set league rules to full manual etc? simple options that Konami needs to add. things like this should be their top focal points to gain on FIFA... I also should be able to go in training mode and invite friends online to train with me on the pitch. bring back some of the good individual player tactics instructions from the old pes games as well....... and lastly... one of the biggest things they need in PES most of all for online is cross platform play. PES online should be cross platform between PS5, PC, and Xbox. this will help finding matches online and improve the popularity of PES online community which is the biggest gap between FIFA and PES right now

Actually i think they should first find the way to have a very good offline game, a fluid game, then they could start looking foward to take that offline game into online modes.

FIFA is an awfull game with very good marketing on it, good menus, good licences, good enviroments, but the game itself its crap.

All my hope is on Efootball 2022 , come on Konami!!!!!!!!!! make it happen

I know your point is deeper than the headline, but it's explicitly clear that - already - their number one priority is online and has been for the last few years. They just don't seem to do it very well!

I know your point is deeper than the headline, but it's explicitly clear that - already - their number one priority is online and has been for the last few years. They just don't seem to do it very well!
It's amazing really how low-effort it is, I got back into PES with 2018 as it was the first of the PS4/XB1 gen to be the proper version on PC... If anything they've made online worse since then and added absolutely nothing of note. Even the same cheats to void matches work as 3+ years ago, unfixed. Exact same menus and modes, bugs and shitty matchmaking.

Pretty much all that's changed in the entire product since then is some ML cutscenes/tweaks (apparently classes as "revamped"), "featured players" in MyClub with absolutely stupid ratings and a fancy shiny new animation for opening packs. Gameplay stuff I can hardly credit them for as plenty of that has gotten worse along with the few bits of progress.

This is the same dev team we're somehow hoping can deliver something extraordinary on next-gen after this total incompetence for so many years. Keeping my expectations low.

It's amazing really how low-effort it is, I got back into PES with 2018 as it was the first of the PS4/XB1 gen to be the proper version on PC... If anything they've made online worse since then and added absolutely nothing of note. Even the same cheats to void matches work as 3+ years ago, unfixed. Exact same menus and modes, bugs and shitty matchmaking.

Pretty much all that's changed in the entire product since then is some ML cutscenes/tweaks (apparently classes as "revamped"), "featured players" in MyClub with absolutely stupid ratings and a fancy shiny new animation for opening packs. Gameplay stuff I can hardly credit them for as plenty of that has gotten worse along with the few bits of progress.

This is the same dev team we're somehow hoping can deliver something extraordinary on next-gen after this total incompetence for so many years. Keeping my expectations low.

Admittedly I don't know much about how the online modes have developed. Or not, as the case may be! I only returned with PES 2019 and since have played about a grand total of an hour of MyClub. I guess my stance is formed from their marketing of the game. I know MyClub lines their pockets, but the lack of coverage of offline modes is still striking. That Twitter activity illustrating the point, although it's not only Konami who's guilty of that neglect.

I'm the same as you - it's very much hope rather than expectation. I don't anticipate the sea-change required happening for 2022.

Well, I belive there is no chance for PES 2022 to be similar to 2021 or 2020 ... it will surely be different. But what you guys are talking is (if I understand) that even though we will have new PES and everything ... it will simply be bad.

I would say it would be decent, and that in 2-3 years it will become good game.

I probably shouldn't even be thinking of extra modes before they get the main game right, but I would really be interested in a 5 or 3 a side mode or as smaller standalone downloadable game not necessarily a fifa street clone but something different from the main game. With fewer players on the screen to model they could really turn up the graphics :THINK:

Back
Top Bottom