PES 360 Is Like ISS on PS2!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thierrysmith

Non-League
2 October 2006
It feels like the first PS2 football game ISS (the one before Pro Evo 1 came out) the players look skinny & run like Bambi on ice!!! The shooting feels just like on ISS too!!
It's a good game & i'm sure i'll get used to it, but right now i'm off to get FIFA for the first time in 8 years.

thierrysmith said:
It feels like the first PS2 football game ISS (the one before Pro Evo 1 came out) the players look skinny & run like Bambi on ice!!! The shooting feels just like on ISS too!!
It's a good game & i'm sure i'll get used to it, but right now i'm off to get FIFA for the first time in 8 years.

Yeah,I got Fifa this morning,just played my first online match.

Wow.

The guy was in france,It ran smoother than a baby's bum.

Well done EA,Now go and show Nokami how to set up servers:applause:

Just get off guys...Wtf, are u never happy?Pes 6 360 is a good game, it just needs a little time to complete.Be patient.I bought fifa 07 played 1 hour and sold it 3 hours later:)...It's an horrible game.No fun, u can get from one goal to the opposite one in a sec.That's bullshit 4 me.

so you have a go at people for not liking pro evo and then you have a go at people for liking fifa....WTF!!!!

It's not anything like ISS.

It doesn't have 360 degree control or pressure sensitive buttons.

It doesn't play anything like it at all.

Having played the FIFA 07 Demo (and the full version of World Cup 2006) i think PES 6 XBOX360 is morphing into the EA game!

Aside from my bitchings about the lack of edit mode or the fact that you no longer can save replays (even though it says so in manual), the game is a bit awkward and the player control is no where near as smooth as PES5 on PC/PS2

Still is better fun to play, TO ME (make your own minds up children), than FIFA - but I am dissapointed

LIKE MOST XBOX 360 VERSIONS OF CROSS PLATFORM GAMES, ITS BEEN CUT DOWN IN FEATURES AND GAMEPLAY IN ORDER TO RUSH IT OUT!!!:(

bonus said:
It's not anything like ISS.

It doesn't have 360 degree control or pressure sensitive buttons.

It doesn't play anything like it at all.

Yes it is & yes it does...
Pro Evo 6 on 360 plays like ISS by KCEO on PS2.
It's like they got KCEO to do the 360 version & KCET did the PS2 version.

thierrysmith said:
Yes it is & yes it does...
Pro Evo 6 on 360 plays like ISS by KCEO on PS2.
It's like they got KCEO to do the 360 version & KCET did the PS2 version.

It just doesn't. It plays exactly like a Pro Evo game.

Once people are used to the new dribbling system they will understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom