PES 4.5?

KOP_007

Banned
22 March 2003
Merseyside
Me and my mate were discussin it.

Is PES6 more like PES 4.5? The game seems heavily based on PES4 and not PES5 - just look at all the stuff they've left out as well...the changing of shorts, socks etc for example.

I mean, I love PES, I love PES 6, but does it seem like a step backwards to anyone else?

But there are more stuff from PES4, like the way the players turn now. Also the shots are alot more floaty and less powerful at times like they were in PES4 compared to PES5 where the ball generally moves alot faster off the players' boots. SO in general they seem to have been "inspired" by PES4 in some senses.

probably coz they realised that true football fans couldnt care less about changing shorts and sock designs :roll:

I liked that feature. Surely you cannot blame someone who likes pairing different kit designs. Besides, the real teams do it all the time (Like when Sweden played an all Yellow kit in the WC (instead of the usual blue shorts) or when Brazil played with white shorts rather than blue in the WC aswell. If you strive for authenticity this feature is very much worth of being in the game. But I suppose with a Kitserver we might be able to choose designs anyways.

Exactly - everything is dumbed down - tackling, dribbling, supercancel, trapping, sliding.

I mean, I love PES, I love PES 6, but..
I also said that, before I played PES5 after week of playing PES6 :roll: PES5 forever.

i dont think so.
pes4 was a real fast running game. and pes6 has slowed down the tempo quite a lot.. it's VERY slow in terms of passing and so on. i havent played enough pes6 yet. only had the demo for a day.. waiting for pay toget the full ver when it comes out in EB games in Aus.. =(

I agree on the tempo being different, but if you would slow the general tempo down for PES4 the proportions for most moves and shots etc are pretty similar. I mean the shot powers in PES4 are almost slower than PES5 and that is with a higher general tempo, which means shots in PES4 are generally floatier and less thumpy. My opinion anyways. :)

somebody mentioned the shots being less powerful.,. i don't agree, i think the shots have more control over how powerful you shoot... and the turning, recovery from slide tackling etc are much better...

what i do hate (apart from the obvious servers gripe) is theres no "advantage" indicator now, so your never sure if the ref has played advantage or just didn't see the tackle... why on earth they removed this indicator is beyond me...

Trance_Allstar said:
I liked that feature. Surely you cannot blame someone who likes pairing different kit designs. Besides, the real teams do it all the time (Like when Sweden played an all Yellow kit in the WC (instead of the usual blue shorts) or when Brazil played with white shorts rather than blue in the WC aswell. If you strive for authenticity this feature is very much worth of being in the game. But I suppose with a Kitserver we might be able to choose designs anyways.

For me it's the fact that sometimes kits just all clash unless you mix and match shirts and shorts.

Back
Top Bottom