PES 4 PC ULTIMATE PATCH OUT NOW !! (Update v1.0 released)

Thanks, but 1 question: Does this fix the crashing stadiums? Some of them go all messed up and have polygons stretching all over the place and jumping about.

2 I remembered where the Seoul WC Stadium and River Plate's stadium (I forget the name)

The update is good, but the stadiums are still crashing a lot.

I tried scrolling through them in the Stadium Viewer and some a glitchy while others send me back to windows.

The Bernabeau seems worse now than before.

kwall717 said:
The update is good, but the stadiums are still crashing a lot.

I tried scrolling through them in the Stadium Viewer and some a glitchy while others send me back to windows.

The Bernabeau seems worse now than before.

try 3DAnalyze program for fix this bug... cuz ur graphic card doesnt support new TNL graphics on new balls and stadiums graphic...

BK_83 said:
does it have latest transfers?

only some transfers.... but added new players as to FM2005 database.. (e.g. Brasil-Robinho and more)

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /indexeng.html on this server.
Can u post update somethere else suat?? filefront for example...

Intacto said:
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /indexeng.html on this server.
Can u post update somethere else suat?? filefront for example...

pls re-check my first message !!!

it says the feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable

click OK top try again, or enter an alternative path to a folder containing the installation package DKZ studio.msi

where do i find it?

PES 4 Kid said:
this message comes up when installing

interesting error... i dont have any idea about this error.. maybe corrupt file.. check file size.. its must be 5,97mb (exe)...

someone plz!!!very very sorry to change the topic but..does the option file downloaded from the internet and transfered to the ps2 through maz drive change fake kits to original ones as well like the amazing kits i've been seeing on the net :shock: ?? or is that for PES4 pc owners only :(

studeep said:
someone plz!!!very very sorry to change the topic but..does the option file downloaded from the internet and transfered to the ps2 through maz drive change fake kits to original ones as well like the amazing kits i've been seeing on the net :shock: ?? or is that for PES4 pc owners only :(

yes mate.. this patch works only PC...

for the sake of the bad comments, just downlaod the obsession patch, and wait for the guy till he sorts it out, the more u ask him stuff the longer itll take him to sort it out

Back
Top Bottom