PES 5 demo hidden teams?

mperuzov

League 1
21 December 2004
is it possible that demo contains all the teams, not only 4...i remember PES 3 DEMO had them all, because someone created launcher with option to select any other team from the game...
Is it possible, there's 220 MB in that demo...it could be?

hey mperuzov,
I tried scrolling through the files and found that all the faces are there so if someone could find the teams then im sure then some teams could be unlocked.Also I found lots of dogs,which must be hidden and are bonuses later in the game are maybe they are linesman like they were on ISS on the Snes when you used a cheat.
So I hope someone can unlock them!

The dogs are just hairstyles that are unlocked in the pes/we shop that can be used in edit mode. They'll be in the full version like they are in WE9. All the faces and hairstyles are in the demo 0_text.afs but I don't think all the kits are. It only contains the kits of the 4 teams that are in the demo, and all the files aren't present as they only go upto about 3300 and there should be close to 12000 in the full version.

Last edited:
mattster12 said:
The dogs are just hairstyles that are unlocked in the pes/we shop that can be used in edit mode. They'll be in the full version like they are in WE9. All the faces and hairstyles are in the demo 0_text.afs but I don't think all the kits are. It only contains the kits of the 4 teams that are in the demo, and all the files are present as they only go upto about 3300 and there should be close to 12000 in the full version.

exactly.

mattster12 said:
The dogs are just hairstyles that are unlocked in the pes/we shop that can be used in edit mode. They'll be in the full version like they are in WE9. All the faces and hairstyles are in the demo 0_text.afs but I don't think all the kits are. It only contains the kits of the 4 teams that are in the demo, and all the files are present as they only go upto about 3300 and there should be close to 12000 in the full version.

:applause: thats it

Oh, c'mon...there's gotta be something in that 230 MB, why the hell all the faces are there? November 7th is not so close...i'll go crazy playing only demo

Has anyone seen Arsenal or Chelsea kits in there at all? Wolf said the kits are coded with new code

mperuzov said:
Oh, c'mon...there's gotta be something in that 230 MB, why the hell all the faces are there? November 7th is not so close...i'll go crazy playing only demo

Has anyone seen Arsenal or Chelsea kits in there at all? Wolf said the kits are coded with new code

Yes the kits are there, try looking near the end round the 3300 number. Also the 0_text is only just over 100mb, yes the faces and hair are there but their ain't much else.

Who knows why they included the faces, maybe it was just as easy to add all the faces rather than a select few. But I highly doubt their will be any unlockable teams or anything cos their's only 4 kits in the afs anyway.

Besides the game will be out within the next month, not sure where your getting 7th November from mate ;)

Ok guys, what you have to do (I just unlocked the teams, they are Milan, Inter, Brazil and Argentina) What you have to do is go ot options, turn the sound off completely, change the resolution to the lowest setting, then the highest, then what you had before (if you were at highest leave it) then go to match, select Arsenal vs Chelsea for Milan Inter and select Real madrid vs Valencia for Brazil Argentina, then go to team select screen, change the goalie, start the game, then quit the game, go to team select, do the proccess twice more, and the next time you do it, you'll see the teams in the place of the ones from before.

what crazy s.o.b would want milan instead of arsenal anyway?????!!!!

anyway on topic,i really really like the new passing,free kicks,shooting in this demo,and the true arsenal kit numbers!!!!!!! W00T

i have played evo 4 to the death,patched it to death..i just cant wait for this.

the arsenal home kits is the best i have seen also,better than any mod,but the away kit looks like crap.

Oh I forgot this only works if you balance a glass on an egg and balance those on your nose while doing this. :) The new pes5 is great though, lol.

200_pesos said:
Oh I forgot this only works if you balance a glass on an egg and balance those on your nose while doing this. :)
That is some funny shit mate, quality! :applause: :applause: :applause: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mattster12 said:
The dogs are just hairstyles that are unlocked in the pes/we shop that can be used in edit mode. They'll be in the full version like they are in WE9. All the faces and hairstyles are in the demo 0_text.afs but I don't think all the kits are. It only contains the kits of the 4 teams that are in the demo, and all the files aren't present as they only go upto about 3300 and there should be close to 12000 in the full version.
Another interesting thing - when I open the PES5 demo 0_text.afs file with GGS, I get a prompt about the artificial folders, saying that the AFS contains up to 11470 files without subfolders. However only files up to 3308 are displayed.

But yes absolutely true not all the kits are in the AFS, in comparison the demo 0_text.afs is 103MB whereas the full 0_text.afs from WE9 is 387MB. :mrgreen:

Last edited by a moderator:
:: JJ :: said:
That is some funny shit mate, quality! :applause: :applause: :applause: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Another interesting thing - when I open the PES5 demo 0_text.afs file with GGS, I get a prompt about the artificial folders, saying that the AFS contains up to 11470 files without subfolders. However only files up to 3308 are displayed.

Yes this may just be the code written into 0_text for the full version, but cos their not included it can display them all. Thats my theory anyway, that also might just be a load of bullshit though cos i'm just guessing :mrgreen:

mattster12 said:
Yes this may just be the code written into 0_text for the full version, but cos their not included it can display them all. Thats my theory anyway, that also might just be a load of bullshit though cos i'm just guessing :mrgreen:
Ahh can't be bothered reading all that I'm too busy looking at your avatar! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom