PES 5: I Ate All The Pies (video)

Radolno

Non-League
9 October 2003
I couldn't find a better place in evo-web to open this thread so I guess it's okay to do it here. If not, admins can move it somewhere else.

Ok, here it is! My first PES 5 compilation. I've been working on this for quite a while (mostly because I'm so darn slow), and now it's ready. Introducing all my best goals, dribbling, tackles, funny stuff and so on. Nine and a half minutes full of action, beautiful women, explosions, drugs, fast cars, money.. well maybe not but you got the point! I've really put my very best effort in this compilation and I have to say, I exceeded my own expectations.

95% of the clips are from my 5* Master League, but there are also a few bits from exhibition and cup games, mostly 5* too. But I'll have to admit that two goals have been scored with only 3 stars difficulty level (Cruyff dribble and shot to top corner, Zico's volley from corner). All goals have been scored on PlayStation 2.

I had some technical problems and I'm not sure if the video quality is the best possible, but I think it'll do just fine! ;) The video is made with Sony Vegas and compressed with XviD codecs, so you'll need one too. If you don't have it already, download it free from here. Some clips were in DivX-format in some point of making the film, so I'm not quite sure if you need the latest DivX codecs too.. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I've put the file on a fast server, and although the file is quite large (48MB), download shouldn't take too long with a broadband connection.

Click the picture to start the download. (Pretty ridicilous picture I know, I was just bored and practiced picture editing. Anyway, I think it fits the TV theme.) :rolleyes:

I'll also introduce the team I've been using in my Master League, here's my current squad:

HJK Helsinki

---------------Banks---------------

----------Rijkaard--Krol-------------

------------Beckenbauer------------

----Cruyff------Zico--------Barnes--

------------Maradona---------------
----B.Laudrup------Eusebio----------
---------------Pelé------------------

Subs

Jennings
Kohler
Sammer

Tardelli
Breitner
Ball
Schuster
Neeskens

Littbarski
Rummenigge
Tostao
Van Basten

Not in regular line-up

Ronald Koeman
Passarella
Everaldo
Cerezo
Matthäus
Gullit
Di Stefano
Romario

Players who have also played for my team

First season:

Ronaldinho, Gerrard, Casillas, Adriano, Ibrahimovic, Cech, Terry, Ashley Cole, Rio Ferdinand, Chivu, Nesta, Puyol, Vieira, Ballack, C. Ronaldo, Ronaldo, Mexés, Robinho

Second season:

Best, Puskas, Baresi

Year: 2010, week 15
Current league ranking: 1.
League titles won: 5/5
Cup titles won: 5/5
WEFA titles won: 4/4
WEFA ranking: 2005: 59. 2006: 29. 2007: 6. 2008: 1. 2009: 1. 2010: 1.

And last of all I'd like to thank Ge4ce for helping me with the rendering problem, PESfan for the option file, and for being such a great place, Footyfanatic from SoccerPulse for the great Vegas tutorial, and of course KONAMI for making the best game in the history of mankind!

Last edited:
Radolno said:
I couldn't find a better place in evo-web to open this thread so I guess it's okay to do it here. If not, admins can move it somewhere else.

Ok, here it is! My first PES 5 compilation. I've been working on this for quite a while (mostly because I'm so darn slow), and now it's ready. Introducing all my best goals, dribbling, tackles, funny stuff and so on. Nine and a half minutes full of action, beautiful women, explosions, drugs, fast cars, money.. well maybe not but you got the point! I've really put my very best effort in this compilation and I have to say, I exceeded my own expectations.

95% of the clips are from my 5* Master League, but there are also a few bits from exhibition and cup games, mostly 5* too. But I'll have to admit that two goals have been scored with only 3 stars difficulty level (Cruyff dribble and shot to top corner, Zico's volley from corner). All goals have been scored on PlayStation 2.

I had some technical problems and I'm not sure if the video quality is the best possible, but I think it'll do just fine! ;) The video is made with Sony Vegas and compressed with XviD codecs, so you'll need one too. If you don't have it already, download it free from here. Some clips were in DivX-format in some point of making the film, so I'm not quite sure if you need the latest DivX codecs too.. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I've put the file on a fast server, and although the file is quite large (48MB), download shouldn't take too long with a broadband connection.

Click the picture to start the download. (Pretty ridicilous picture I know, I was just bored and practiced picture editing. Anyway, I think it fits the TV theme.) :rolleyes:

I'll also introduce the team I've been using in my Master League, here's my current squad:

HJK Helsinki

---------------Banks---------------

----------Rijkaard--Krol-------------

------------Beckenbauer------------

----Cruyff------Zico--------Barnes--

------------Maradona---------------
----B.Laudrup------Eusebio----------
---------------Pelé------------------

Subs

Jennings
Kohler
Sammer

Tardelli
Breitner
Ball
Schuster
Neeskens

Littbarski
Rummenigge
Tostao
Van Basten

Not in regular line-up

Ronald Koeman
Passarella
Everaldo
Cerezo
Matthäus
Gullit
Di Stefano
Romario

Players who have also played for my team

First season:

Ronaldinho, Gerrard, Casillas, Adriano, Ibrahimovic, Cech, Terry, Ashley Cole, Rio Ferdinand, Chivu, Nesta, Puyol, Vieira, Ballack, C. Ronaldo, Ronaldo, Mexés, Robinho

Second season:

Best, Puskas, Baresi

Year: 2010, week 15
Current league ranking: 1.
League titles won: 5/5
Cup titles won: 5/5
WEFA titles won: 4/4
WEFA ranking: 2005: 59. 2006: 29. 2007: 6. 2008: 1. 2009: 1. 2010: 1.

And last of all I'd like to thank Ge4ce for helping me with the rendering problem, PESfan for the option file, and for being such a great place, Footyfanatic from SoccerPulse for the great Vegas tutorial, and of course KONAMI for making the best game in the history of mankind!

thats an insane first team dude, i thought mine was "attacking" but 2 defenders? + beckenbaur roaming mf then the rest forwards? hehehehe madness, i gotta try it when play finally get the ps2 pad adaptor in stofck ( any1 know where i can get one? play been out of stock for 2 weeks )

how does the formation work for you m8?

excellent highlights too, i especially enojoyed the cameo of CHUCK NORRIS (chuck dosnt sleep, he waits)

heheh
also someone else who enjoys the glory of zico, i myself have scored some crackers with him they are on the pesfan gallery

Last edited:
jimdove said:
how does the formation work for you m8?
It USED to work fine, I scored over 120 goals a season conceding about 20 (in the League), until I corrupted my ML save file today. I was saving the file and I must've been too sleepy or something because I shut down the console in the middle of the save process.. a damn good reason to start a new Master League. I started with Leverkusen and match mode players, 6 stars + 5000 money, in the Bundesliga. I'm not going to buy classics anymore, I'll buy mostly Germans, and try to play economically, making as much profit as possible.

Last edited:
Radolno said:
It USED to work fine, I scored over 120 goals a season conceding about 20 (in the League), until I corrupted my ML save file today. I was saving the file and I must've been too sleepy or something because I shut down the console in the middle of the save process.. a damn good reason to start a new Master League. I started with Leverkusen and match mode players, 6 stars + 5000 money, in the Bundesliga. I'm not going to buy classics anymore, I'll buy mostly Germans, and try to play economically, making as much profit as possible.

I used a very attacking formation in pes4 and it was very sucessfull see my sig, but moving it to pes5 didnt seem to be as effective, vs some teams i just cannot do squat, not sure if its the poor scripting mode the cpu goes into tho.

Thanks guys.

jimdove said:
I used a very attacking formation in pes4 and it was very sucessfull see my sig, but moving it to pes5 didnt seem to be as effective, vs some teams i just cannot do squat, not sure if its the poor scripting mode the cpu goes into tho.

With my team it didn't really matter what formation I used, all the players were so über good. Now that I play with quite crappy team, I have to use a basic 4-4-2 formation again. :)

Brilliant video, very enjoyable. Not like the crap Conigol made. :roll:

I hope you do more in the future cuz they're very entertaining and you seem like a creative guy. ;)

Could I have a list of all music played in this? :P

Brillaint video dude, I especially loved the scissorkick at the end.

HHUK2K01 said:
Could I have a list of all music played in this? :P

Brillaint video dude, I especially loved the scissorkick at the end.
1. (the intro scene) Ennio Morricone - Deborah's theme
2. In Flames - Pinball Map
3. Sonata Arctica - Die with your boots on (Iron Maiden cover)
4. Gamma Ray - Valley of the Kings

VERY VERY VERY GOOD !!
Continue your AMAZING carrear and continue too to bring us your soccer moments !!
All the best 4 You and for all the WE/PES Freaks (me included!)
JaY

Thanks a lot jazziquaye and Joystick! You got me to a good mood, I'm very glad you liked it. All the best to you too.

Great video Radolno.

2 things about your video and the text you posted:

1 - You are a very efficient shoter. I find myself trying to shoot from a lot of the positions you shot and only 1 out of 5 shots go with the direction and strengh you pull out. You also seem to be very efficient adding swerve not only to your shots but also to your crosses. Hope you can share with us the kind of rational behind your shooting, what you you press before and after shooting so we can understand the "power" behind it.

2 - Your tactic. Unfortunately I also discovered recently that unrealistic tactics still deliver in PES5 like they used to in previous versions, which is a shame in terms of realism. I used a 3-3-4 yesterday in a tourney against friends and it was very efficient, much more than any of the "realistic" tactics I used before... which makes me a bit sad about the game and hoping to see this end in future versions.

Back
Top Bottom