• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

PES 5 - moves

A

_ARO__

ok please write new moves in PES 5 ;]

some cool move: tap R1 and then R2 + opposite direction to a face

tidyguyver

You'll Never Walk Alone!
14 June 2005
Liverpool
R2 x 3 - Flip Flap 'Elastico' only with certain players though (i.e ronaldo, ronaldinho, ibrahimovic)

Miro

Banned
10 September 2003
Elastico can be made with Rivelino ( C. Brasil ) of course. My favourite player.

groovemaster

Non-League
26 July 2004
Anyone know how to hold players off the ball ??? The computer seems to be able to do this but i'm damned if I've got any idea at all.

grechzoo

Conference
15 July 2004
north wales (uk)
i think thqts the only new one, dragback and flip flap

add to the rest, sidestep, 360, shot fake, two foot fient, dirrection fake (opposite to two foot fient)

any more im missing? (ignore the stop face goal, r2 moves and other small ones like that)

kevano22

TDWFYU
2 August 2003
groovemaster said:
Anyone know how to hold players off the ball ??? The computer seems to be able to do this but i'm damned if I've got any idea at all.

use super cancell (R1 and R2) and move the player into other players

sometimes though, you can give FKs away easily if the player your barging is small, but you can also do it with small players to bigger players to knock their balance off

groovemaster

Non-League
26 July 2004
kevano22 said:
use super cancell (R1 and R2) and move the player into other players

sometimes though, you can give FKs away easily if the player your barging is small, but you can also do it with small players to bigger players to knock their balance off
nice one, thanks for the tip !! ;)

Top Bottom