PES 5 MY RATING

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

D-Fraser

Errrrrrrrrrr!..?

Ok Let me begin!

Passing surpringly weak.. passes are softer and more off target than ever before (even with ppl like backs and zidane)

The speed of the players..?? wtf is going on i know ronaldos faster than that jesus, he gettin completely whipped for speed by colin cameron who's like 65 speed!

Then out of nowhere some guy(forgot name) BURSTS of speed stright up the wong with 71 speed and skins my whole left side!... Hmm Bullshit? i think so

NOW!.. the word dribbling shouldn't even be involved in this game as it's absolutly impossible to skin a defender by either dribbling or trying to outpace them

VERDICT?.. This is turning into fifa... when i lost on Pes 1,2,3 & 4 i accepted it and understood that i couldnt beat them fair and square.. and that nobody in there team turned into superheros with glue on there nikes!.. BUT on this game i lost and drew a few in the 2 hours i've had it.. and my god does it bug me..... there players are all masters as soon as the second half starts

THEN that thing that used to happen on fifa i nicknamed this "The Attack Of Daddy".. because when they attack regardless how much you clear or how much they miss you KNOW there gonna score and there aint shit u can do about it ...(so Basically .. "Ok Daddy Take Your Goal"

And it's all about appearance!.. with fucking friendship braclets and faggoty necklaces in the edit mode?? W.T.F?? aint nobody wanna look like christiano ronaldo

I hate to say it but konami actually made a BAD pro evolution soccer game

Now i turned down fifa this year for it... and i am a loyal PES player.. but pes4 was worse than 3.. and now 5 is worse than 4

Something needs to improve in the on field department of the game

-Fraz

(p.s. whats with the under tops and under shorts??... it's seriously turning into fifa... appearances and legal names .. Pfft)

ive worked out how to get the best out of the fast dribblers (c.ronaldo, robben etc)

when i double tap forward the defenders has no chance of catching up.
it coz players cant dribble fast with the ball AT their feet. they need to knock it away from them

I think this game is posiibly one of the best games ever made across all genres. The passing is genius you have to aim your passes to where you want them to go.

Skinning people is all about your first touch also I have found it fairly easy to go round people it's all about timing.

I've played a few games now and the com has lost most of them, and when it did beat me a I didn't feel cheated in any way??

Perhaps you need a lesson or two in how to play the game?

JimJoeC said:
I think this game is posiibly one of the best games ever made across all genres. The passing is genius you have to aim your passes to where you want them to go.

Skinning people is all about your first touch also I have found it fairly easy to go round people it's all about timing.

I've played a few games now and the com has lost most of them, and when it did beat me a I didn't feel cheated in any way??

He does.

JimJoeC said:

totally agree JimJoe - with every word.

as usual with each release, you have to try to forget how you played the last one - there's more benefit in playing across the back four and passing backwards - finding space etc - it's absolutley amazing.

I'll try new ways and give another review in a week

and too the 2 above

No He Doesn't ... I Mastered Them Al So Far!

Now I'm Intitled To My Opinion... Just Because You All Wank To Trevor B's Voice You Don't Needa Insult..

End Of The Day My Opinion Is My Own.. The Game Blows!..

D-Fraser said:
I'll try new ways and give another review in a week

and too the 2 above

No He Doesn't ... I Mastered Them Al So Far!

Now I'm Intitled To My Opinion... Just Because You All Wank To Trevor B's Voice You Don't Needa Insult..

End Of The Day My Opinion Is My Own.. The Game Blows!..

Shame you haven't mastered the art of grammar. :roll:

JimJoeC said:
Shame you haven't mastered the art of grammar. :roll:

That's maybe why he hasn't been able to read the manual ;)

I'll keep is simple for him and monosyllibic:

Try read book in game box. It help much. If you get good you win?!

Think it'll work?

Please use the "PES 5 Discussion" thread pinned above, there's no need for opening a new thread for each opinion people have around here. Well, apart from being an attention whore, that is...

Thread closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom