PES 5 New Licenses

ThomasGOAL said:
Link please ?

http://pessverige.com

From pessverige.com:
"Konami har officiellt bekräftat att Celtic (Skottland) FC København (Danmark) Djurgården IF (Sverige) och Rosenborg (Norge) är de nya lagen tillkommande PES5.

Translation:

Konami have officially confirmed that Celtic (Scottland) FC København (Denmark) Djurgården IF (Sweden) and Rosenborg (Norway) will be the new teams for uppcoming PES5

SweMan said:
http://pessverige.com

From pessverige.com:
"Konami har officiellt bekräftat att Celtic (Skottland) FC København (Danmark) Djurgården IF (Sverige) och Rosenborg (Norge) är de nya lagen tillkommande PES5.

Translation:

Konami have officially confirmed that Celtic (Scottland) FC København (Denmark) Djurgården IF (Sweden) and Rosenborg (Norway) will be the new teams for uppcoming PES5

And where Konami confirmed that ?

According to IGN that previewed the game, theese teams where inluded.
I assume pessverige.com contacted Konami afterwards and they confirmed it.

I'm at work now so i can not give you a direct link right away.
Stay put.

yes.. Copenhagen, Djurgarden, Rosenborg and Celtic are the new licens for PES 5...

From what I know from WE9, plus from what I've heard:

Italian league
Dutch league
Spanish league
Arsenal
Chelsea
Galatasary
Dynamo Kiev
Rangers
Celtic (90% sure they will be licensed)
WE and PES United:)

limeyboy14 said:
From what I know from WE9, plus from what I've heard:

Italian league
Dutch league
Spanish league
Arsenal
Chelsea
Galatasary
Dynamo Kiev
Rangers
Celtic (90% sure they will be licensed)
WE and PES United:)

Dont forget Porto

The licensed teams are the ones in WE9 plus Celtic Copenhagen, Djurgarden, Rosenborg and Celtic, there will be no German or French teams, the kits should be updated thats all.

According to a friend of mine who works for Kanomi, Dijon will also be licensed.

I reckon celtic will be licensed due to the signing of nakamura 8)

kartonian said:
boca,river and santos out (sao paulo keeps in the game), two teams (pes united and the other which name i don't remember) are completely editable with the inside editor.
Are you sure of this? Im happy about São Paulo, but how can we play with Robinho?

Back
Top Bottom