PES 5 New Licenses

kartonian said:
boca,river and santos out (sao paulo keeps in the game), two teams (pes united and the other which name i don't remember) are completely editable with the inside editor.

yes are you sure? because in w/e9 you couldn't edit pes united or w/e united???????? :(

SweMan said:
Konami have confirmed the following new teams:

FC København (Denmark)
Djurgården IF (Sweden)
Rosenborg (Norway)

Anyone else angry as hell that I'm going to lose Boca Juniors and River Plate, teams that matter internationally, for these clubs?!

Fooly Cooly 25 said:
Anyone else angry as hell that I'm going to lose Boca Juniors and River Plate, teams that matter internationally, for these clubs?!

Personally, I feel (like everyone else here) that Konami should be adding teams with each iteration of the game. Not swapping teams in and out.

For this particular case, we all have to appreaciate that PES5 is a EURO centric version. Therefore putiing these Scandanavvian teams at the expense of S.American clubs makes sense in a way.

I'm sure a lot of Swedish/Danish PES fans would be thrilled to see teams for their country in the game.

Want the S.Americans back. Wait for WE9I.

Cheers.

manU and Liverpool aren't licenced and neither are the german and french leagues....only new licences are Celtic Rangers Arsenal Chelsea Djurgården and FC Köbenhavn...i think....

Fooly Cooly 25 said:

yep, so would I be if Riquelme still was at Boca Juniors !!!

Fooly Cooly 25 said:

Dunno why they don't add more teams, license or not.

The game is 2GB in size which leaves just over 2 GB spare. They could prob have every major league in the world if they wanted.

Can't complain though, still the best footie game there is. :applause:

MForssell said:
manU and Liverpool aren't licenced and neither are the german and french leagues....only new licences are Celtic Rangers Arsenal Chelsea Djurgården and FC Köbenhavn...i think....

dynamo kiev
porto
galatasaray
rosenborg

does this mean tevez, mascherano, carlos alberto and the corinthians stars wont be on it (hopefully they will be in the game especially the three i mentioned). Tevez for me is gonna be a star at the next world cup although this leo messi of barca could be too both argies as well.

TO FINALLY CLEAR THINGS UP:

licensed teams

all serie a teams (italian league)
all la liga teams (spanish teams)
all erendivisie teams (dutch league)
arsenal london
fc chelsea
celtic glasgow
djurgardens if
dynamo kiev
fc kopenhagen
fc porto
galatasaray
glasgow rangers
rosenborg bk

national teams in the game

austria
belgium
bulgaria croatia
czech
denmark
england
finland
france
germany
greece
hungary
ireland
italy
latvia
netherlands
n. ireland
norway
poland
portugal
romania
russia
scotland
serbia and mont.
slovaia
slovenia
spain
sweden
switzerland
turkey
ukraine
wales

cameroon
COTE D'IVOIRE
morocco
nigeria
senegal
south afrika
tunisia

costa rica
mexico
usa
argentina
brazil
chile
colombia
ecuador
paraguay
peru
uruguay
venezuela

china
iran
japan
saudi arabia
south korea
japan

all licensed kits are up to date (season 2005/2006)

Last edited:
I wanted to make up a new thread for this, but it should fit into this one, too.

I just read that EA bought the exclusive license for the NFL, Visual Concept bought the exclusive license for the MLB. Just imagine EA would buy an exlusive license for FIFA. They would have the edge over Pro Evo for years to come. Konami must have earned enough money with Pro Evo, Metal Gear and Silent Hill, they should check how long the contract between EA and FIFA runs and when this contract expires they should put the money on the table (which will be alot) for an exclusive FIFA license. That would be the end for EA footie games, because I guess about 70 - 80 % buy this game because of the license. EA have no stopped producing baseball games, because Visual Concept bought them. So come on Konami, pay the money and bury FIFA Soccer once and for all.

julien said:
TO FINALLY CLEAR THINGS UP:

licensed teams

all serie a teams (italian league)
all la liga teams (spanish teams)
all erendivisie teams (dutch league)
arsenal london
fc chelsea
celtic glasgow
djurgardens if
dynamo kiev
fc kopenhagen
fc porto
galatasaray
glasgow rangers
rosenborg bk

national teams in the game

austria
belgium
bulgaria croatia
czech
denmark
england
finland
france
germany
greece
hungary
ireland
italy
latvia
netherlands
n. ireland
norway
poland
portugal
romania
russia
scotland
serbia and mont.
slovaia
slovenia
spain
sweden
switzerland
turkey
ukraine
wales

cameroon
COTE D'IVOIRE
morocco
nigeria
senegal
south afrika
tunisia

costa rica
mexico
usa
argentina
brazil
chile
colombia
ecuador
paraguay
peru
uruguay
venezuela

china
iran
japan
saudi arabia
south korea
japan

all licensed kits are up to date (season 2005/2006)

UPDATE: don't know if somebody mentioned that earlier, but cagliari calcio from serie a is not licensed. the team appears as "teste di moro" in pes5.

Back
Top Bottom