PES 5 On Pc

N

nike legend

Hi people. I have pes 5 on ps2 love it! but is it worth getting it on pc? because i want to have different adboards, boots and balls and kits. and when people put on here kits with the shirt first then the shorts or something like that sorry for being confusing! cheers.

i have it for ps2 aswell and i thought i was brilliant but because you can add kits and stadiums its a complete different game for pc ( if you dont have a ps2 usb converter your fingers gonna be sore ):lmao: well worth gettin

- you can tweak level of details for graphics (with lod mixer) depending on the power of your pc.
- texture is much much more realistic in high resolution thanks to pc monitors (tv=800x600 max, monitor=1280x1024 max) it is a huge diffrence for your eyes...
- patches not only for graphics but sound like chants and crowd reaction changes the game.

i've been playing the we/iss/pes for a loooong time and since pes5 im not playing it anymore on playstation. it's pc,pc,pc.
that, might change again with the ps3... ;)
but for know, clearly, pc offers the best platform to enjoy this fantastic game. Winning Eleven 9LE (korean version) is even a upgraded version of the already excellent pes5 on pc.

cheers.

I thought the same too nike legend. Well anyway, now I bought it and should have it in a couple of days, I was wondering is it difficult loading the new kits, boots, faces, etc..?

How does the gameplay compare? Is it actually identical? Like if your PC is powerful enough, no difference whatsoever?

beachryan said:
How does the gameplay compare? Is it actually identical? Like if your PC is powerful enough, no difference whatsoever?

I found it far more playable on the PC. Faster and smoother movent of players. Although the PS2 is always good for when ya mates come round.

Back
Top Bottom