pes 5 on xbox 360

egyptenaar

Conference
9 March 2006
Amsterdam
Ajax
I just bought pes 5 for xbox to play on my xbox 360. But when I want to play xbox live, they say i have an important message from xbox live, and when I want to open that message, it isn't there! Is there somebody with the same problem or someone that could help me with this problem?

egyptenaar said:
I just bought pes 5 for xbox to play on my xbox 360. But when I want to play xbox live, they say i have an important message from xbox live, and when I want to open that message, it isn't there! Is there somebody with the same problem or someone that could help me with this problem?

I thought pes5 xbox version didn't work on the 360???

Someone gave me tiger woods 2005 for the xbox,and that doesn't work either on the 360.:(

C'mon guys,someone help this guy.

to play original games on a 360 u have to download a file of the official xbox site and put it onto a BLANK disc and place it into ur 360 and then place in ur desired game.

chriswilliams said:
to play original games on a 360 u have to download a file of the official xbox site and put it onto a BLANK disc and place it into ur 360 and then place in ur desired game.

Yeah,for "selected" games only mate.

Pro evo 5 ain't one of them(yet).

Poor show,surely the machine couldn't have been that hard to rollback for EVERY game.

Ah well,the 360,imo,is the dogs baws.Different class.

:)

yes it does, if you are online put the game in, it downloads an update and away you go. It worked from the very first day of the 360's release.
If you are not onlive you will need to download and burn a file on a normal cd-r and it will work.

Sorted.

if you go to the xbox site they have a long list of all the games that are backward compatiable, just check on there. there is over 200 at the moment.

RAISH said:
yes it does, if you are online put the game in, it downloads an update and away you go. It worked from the very first day of the 360's release.
If you are not onlive you will need to download and burn a file on a normal cd-r and it will work.

Sorted.

:applause:
Apologies mate,you are right,I thought because pes 5 was in black(and unclickable)That it was not yet updated.

My bad :( Soz mate.

Back
Top Bottom