[PES 5 online] That´s it

A

Artist

Well, I heard that playing online with PS two (slim) was way faster and there was less lag because of PS two (slim) harware, lens and Online interface. I played some games online where the pace of the game was really fast as the offline one. That players used a PS two (slim); so I sold my old PS2 brick one and I bought a PS two (slim) too last saturday. As a result now the lag simply doesn´t exist, sometimes playing as client I have almost the same connection as If I was hosting the game. The speed of the game is really different from the speed playing in a old PS2! Now I feel I can play 100% properly and not 75% or 80% as before. The game is responsive, the speed of the game is really higher then it was before, it´s equal to offline speed! Some players even asked about my connection. Now I am really addicted to this game and finally we can confirm that playing online with a PS2 two (slim) is way better!!!!!! So just sold your old ones and buy a new PS2. If you don´t do that we (PS2 two (slim) users) will always have an advantage :)

If I was addicted to this online game now I can´t stop playing because the online experience is getting the same as the offline one!!!

\\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/

:D Sounds cool, I got a PSTwo myself, but I live in the US so I don't have the game yet, anyway, what connection do you have?

I have 4mb/256 upload, not a great connection but now the game simply rocks online.

i got 15mbit/1mbit. A psTwo with a matrix chip, still have a lot of lag when not hosting..... what could be it?

Well guys tbh its to do with the end person

We all know that each half is hosted by each perosn

So if u hosted agame i would be host the 1st half and the person im playing would host the 2nd half)

But what i find is that people are dl stuff or sharing there connection even when there arrows are green.

I have had to (and im not proud of this but it was a must) turn off my ps2 coz i have got so pissed off at people dl or sharing the connection. I have done it 3 times now and when i mean lag im talking the ball is at the half way line and then the next thing they are in my pen area taking a shot.

So,e tips for no lag

Turn com off
always play day, sunny, fine weather

never play pen and extra time, it does not cause lag but is a fucking pain in the ass lol

Yes! Probably your lens is not clean. The question is that PS two reads data faster and has a better online interface and that´s why now I´m having much less lag, but the lens is clean. The game is always reading and you must have a clean lens to play it properly online.

Everyone knows that playing online means you host an half and I host another half but.... When we host, the game has not always the same pace he has offline.. trust me mates.. play 3 or 4 games online and then go to exhibition mode and play offline and you will see the pace and response of the game. The question is that playing online is always slower because there must be a synch between the 2 players.

However I found that if you create the room and you have a PS two with clean lens, there will be a synch to your oponnent on both halfs and the game will have offline speed. But if you play on a created room and if the oponnent´s lens is not clean or if he has an older PS2, the pace of your game will be slower. I found that recently and I would like to know if anyone has already seen that.

Artist said:
Yes! Probably your lens is not clean. The question is that PS two reads data faster and has a better online interface and that´s why now I´m having much less lag, but the lens is clean. The game is always reading and you must have a clean lens to play it properly online.

Everyone knows that playing online means you host an half and I host another half but.... When we host, the game has not always the same pace he has offline.. trust me mates.. play 3 or 4 games online and then go to exhibition mode and play offline and you will see the pace and response of the game. The question is that playing online is always slower because there must be a synch between the 2 players.

However I found that if you create the room and you have a PS two with clean lens, there will be a synch to your oponnent on both halfs and the game will have offline speed. But if you play on a created room and if the oponnent´s lens is not clean or if he has an older PS2, the pace of your game will be slower. I found that recently and I would like to know if anyone has already seen that.

Ha Ha,interesting mate,all our nipping folks heads with "What console do you use?" has payed off.
I knew it was that.
Still,with ps3 around the corner,think I'll just make do for now.
Nice one mate!!!

winning11 said:
i read on a forum i have lag because i have ADSL2, and my provider wanadoo just has bad ping times....

Yes, bad ping times really make you have lag. You can even have a 256kbps conection, but if your provider have good ping times then you will have much less lag even if you have a 4Mb/8Mb connection with bad ping times.

Back
Top Bottom