PES 5 online w modchip installed?

hi guys..my test connection was sucessfull.Then when i choose Network
i use my internet settings from my memorycard,then i try to connect to network.At Authenticating user ID and passwort..it hangs..after 30 seconds it says:
Your Connection attempt timed out.Check the connection status of your network device.
What can i do ?
Plz help.

Hey guys, I'm hoping to go online with PES5 tomorrow if I can get my hands on a Network Adapter in town but my PS2 is modded so I'm just keeping my fingers crossed its gonna work, what I was wondering is if any of you know how I could check what mod chip I have installed? Preferably without having to open the PS2 up and clart about inside! :D

I have a modded old PS2, I was in the beta for PS2 online and am still using my central station name when connecting to Pro Evo 5.

When i 1st tried to connect to PE5 i got the connection problem. But i then reset my PC and PS2 and then all is ok.

I have a 2nd NC that connects to a hub, this then has my PS2 and my 2 xbox on it.

I use the standard defult Ip for the NC.

My chip is the messia.

i have a messiah2 in a v4 ps2 and can confirm that i am "unable to register" a patched backup . it get pass the dnas checks ect but am always unable to register, gonna get the original back tommorow, try and register that, then use the backup, and see if it works when already registered.

If not then :(

Mauras said:
you probably can but you should open the ps2 and check the model (if you don't find any name you'll find at least a reference).

Anyone one can confirm if messiah 1 and 2 (2 for sure) are online compatible?

I have Messiah 2, and as far as i know it works online. I would turn the chip off though before u play online, to avoid gettin banned, and use the original PES5 disk, not a burned back up.

To turn off the Messiah mod chip 1 or 2, put the disk in the ps2, put it on stand by. then turn the ps2 back on by pressing the reset button, but keep your finger on the button for about 7 seconds, then your mod chip should be off until u reboot your ps2 again.

edfcuk said:
i have a messiah2 in a v4 ps2 and can confirm that i am "unable to register" a patched backup . it get pass the dnas checks ect but am always unable to register, gonna get the original back tommorow, try and register that, then use the backup, and see if it works when already registered.

If not then :(
Ask somebody else with a playstation to register you and log in with the pass and username he registered for you and you're in ;)

i have pro evo 5 original game back up and use magic 3.6 to boot my games but i also have neo 2.5 (aka neo key chip) i don't use that any more i use swap magic trick. Will chip be detected wen u play online. I have patched the dnas file of pro evo 5. Can u please help me before i go online. Thanks.

Hello guys i have tried to play copy version of pes5 but when it checks DNAS it gives me error. i can't go past that. Do you guys know any other way around to play patched or copy game online. my ps2 model is 30003R and i am using swap magic. I successfully played original version online but when i play any other game which is backup of original like Need for Speed it DNAS won't allow me and it gives me error.

Help please

ok ive just registered pes5 orginal in my brothers ps2 which is not chipped. and now i can use them details to login on my ps2 which is chipped with a messiah 2 chip using a backup copy

I've got an original PES5 + chipped PS2. I have 1 PC + my PS2 connected to router. I manage to get to the "Verifying DNAS..." part, but then I get the "DNAS Error (-412)" sort of message. I cannot pass it... Gives me the error all the time. All the cables are correctly attached and all.

What must I do to get pass it?

elgen said:
I've got an original PES5 + chipped PS2. I have 1 PC + my PS2 connected to router. I manage to get to the "Verifying DNAS..." part, but then I get the "DNAS Error (-412)" sort of message. I cannot pass it... Gives me the error all the time. All the cables are correctly attached and all.

What must I do to get pass it?

Disable your modchip, if possible. DNAS is detecting it.

DNAS ISN'T detecting mod chips. All modchips are 100% compatible with online gaming, I self use the messiah 1(one of the first mod chips out, before online was avalaible for PS2), without any troubles.I am 100% sure that the DNAS doesn't check if u are using a modchip, because a messiah 1 can't be deactivated, and I'm using one without any problems. It only bans u if it finds out that you are using a invalid dnas key, because every online game contains it unique dnas key, so if you copy yours' friends disc and you go online together, dnas will see that there are two same dnas keys online and you both will be banned.But if make a backup of your original, dnas will give your back-up a invalid dnas key, so you will also be banned if you are playing with a legal back-up!!!The only way to play a legal back-up is to use a tool, that finds out wath the valid dnas key is for your copy (answer for ronaldo9_r9).And remember if you get banned, you will banned for good, because they ban your serial number of the PS2, and the screen will only give an error, it doesn't say that u are banned for using a illegal copy. I hope that this answers everybody's questions.

*Are their people here that have tried to go online with a backup and then dnas gives you a error (ronaldo9_r9), but after this you are not banned, so after that you can play your original copy online???

Last edited by a moderator:
azn_fury27 said:
DNAS ISN'T detecting mod chips. All modchips are 100% compatible with online gaming, I self use the messiah 1(one of the first mod chips out, before online was avalaible for PS2), without any troubles.I am 100% sure that the DNAS doesn't check if u are using a modchip, because a messiah 1 can't be deactivated, and I'm using one without any problems. It only bans u if it finds out that you are using a invalid dnas key, because every online game contains it unique dnas key, so if you copy yours' friends disc and you go online together, dnas will see that there are two same dnas keys online and you both will be banned.But if make a backup of your original, dnas will give your back-up a invalid dnas key, so you will also be banned if you are playing with a legal back-up!!!The only way to play a legal back-up is to use a tool, that finds out wath the valid dnas key is for your copy (answer for ronaldo9_r9).And remember if you get banned, you will banned for good, because they ban your serial number of the PS2, and the screen will only give an error, it doesn't say that u are banned for using a illegal copy. I hope that this answers everybody's questions.

*Are their people here that have tried to go online with a backup and then dnas gives you a error (ronaldo9_r9), but after this you are not banned, so after that you can play your original copy online???

dnas isn't unique, it's also connected to the sles/slus number and the region the game is from
the first 2 numbers in the id aren't important and you can use any numbers from a valid id, the 3rd & 5th numbers are related to the sles number and the 4th is for the region and this number never changes (pal games it's 40, us games it's 30)

you can patch 2 copies with the same id and go online at the same time and there'll be no problem, in fact most of the original copies online will be using the same id so i don't know where you got your info from

can you play online with a patched game like a pes5 backup patched with fishcake mix v1.0 for example? or do you have to have a clean pes5 game backup with only the dnas hack?

tb303 said:
can you play online with a patched game like a pes5 backup patched with fishcake mix v1.0 for example? or do you have to have a clean pes5 game backup with only the dnas hack?

you can play with any patched game as long as you patch the disc id as well, i posted a modified database in the editing forum that gives you correct team and player names online

i've also done some transfers and they work online, i'm now editing the whole database for an update to my patch so all teams and formations are the same as pesfan option file and will work online as well

Back
Top Bottom