PES 5 optionfile on Xbox 360 memorycard?

Caniggia

League 1
25 February 2002
Helsingborg
Can this be done? is it possible to transfer the files to a X-Box 360 memory card when you have got them into your X-Box 360s harddrive via the X-Sata?

Caniggia said:
Can this be done? is it possible to transfer the files to a X-Box 360 memory card when you have got them into your X-Box 360s harddrive via the X-Sata?

I'll guess that's no problem, just save the file to memcard instead of hd...
In conjunction with the Xbox 360 Transfer Kit, you can use the XIC witch is developed by the guys behind Xplorer360. This is from the website http://www.360gamesaves.com/

"XIC V1.0

We've noticed lately that a few people are uploading Datel Xchange360 Format save files to our database. Since these images are not compatible with Xplorer360 we bring you XIC. This little tool will input Datel's .z36 images and convert them to Xplorer compatible .bin's.

Note: Xchange360 merely creates a full backup of your memory unit. The .z36 images are just that. Once converted and the image opened within Xplorer360 you may extract the needed files from the image and place them to your device or simply restore the .bin to your memory unit.
"

im guessing that u guys play pes5 on yur 360 if so does it load faster? is there a difference at all?

tobi said:
im guessing that u guys play pes5 on yur 360 if so does it load faster? is there a difference at all?

This is a little of topic but I'll give you my experince anyway...

It's I while since I've played PES5 on the old xbox and most of the time I played it from the HD (modded xbox of course, and with no loadingtime :) ), but to me the loadingtimes seems the same on the new xbox360 as for the old xbox.

tom10 said:
I'll guess that's no problem, just save the file to memcard instead of hd...
In conjunction with the Xbox 360 Transfer Kit, you can use the XIC witch is developed by the guys behind Xplorer360. This is from the website http://www.360gamesaves.com/

"XIC V1.0

We've noticed lately that a few people are uploading Datel Xchange360 Format save files to our database. Since these images are not compatible with Xplorer360 we bring you XIC. This little tool will input Datel's .z36 images and convert them to Xplorer compatible .bin's.

Note: Xchange360 merely creates a full backup of your memory unit. The .z36 images are just that. Once converted and the image opened within Xplorer360 you may extract the needed files from the image and place them to your device or simply restore the .bin to your memory unit.
"

Is there anybody who can confirm that this would actually be possible to do with a PES5 optionfile?

Back
Top Bottom