PES 5 PC graphic problems

cb7

Championship
5 August 2004
SL Benfica
Hi!
There´s always an horizontal line in the screen when i play the game, i had the same problem with pes4. What can i do to solve this problem?

What's your video card ?
Anyways.. both ATI and nVidia card drivers have VSynd Enable/Disable option for D3D.. ENABLE it..

KOC2000 said:
What's your video card ?
Anyways.. both ATI and nVidia card drivers have VSynd Enable/Disable option for D3D.. ENABLE it..

I´m using an ati radeon rx700 pro. I´ved tried to enable the vsync in the d3d options but the problem is still there. :\

This is definitely v-sync, its been the same for 4 and 5.

You need to go into graphics options, 3D, Direct 3D, Custom, find the 'wait for vertical sync' option, and move the slider to 'always on' :)

UrbanT said:

You need to go into graphics options, 3D, Direct 3D, Custom, find the 'wait for vertical sync' option, and move the slider to 'always on' :)

I´ve done that already but nothing changed ...

UrbanT said:

that helps, but doesnt remove it completely. it still is there but its not as wide as it was before that

I had the same problem on the high setting with maximum resolution. I turned Vsync on and the lines are gone and everything still runs smoothly. Thanks guys! This game looks soooo much better than the pes5 beta on ps2

I could be wrong but all of you with image tearing is probably due to the fact that this games frame per second max out at 60 FPS by default. So if your monitor is set to run at a significantly higher refresh rate image tearing might occur. Best bet is to set monitor refresh rate to 60 hertz and enable vsync.

how do you enable vsync in ati catylyst control centre? i have looked everywhere,i have had this problem since pes3

I also have the problem that the game becomes very slow and chobby with vsync on. I have at tft monitor with a refresh rate of 60. I have a gf 7900 gto card. It worked fine on this monitor with vsync when I used a 6600gt card. Anyone know what might be wrong?

lol I fixed this in pes4 ages ago and forgot how to do it in pes5 - I have a fx5700le card. Can you help?

Set AA to 4x!

It does seem to help doing this, however it's still not quite good enough! Still too chobby! Any other ideas?

Also when I exit my game after having used these settings, my desktop is totally garbled...the only thing I can see is the mouse and therefore I have to hard reset the computer. Very annoying, anyone here having experienced the same thing?

Back
Top Bottom